Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,415 members, 7,901,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:47 AM

Yvonne Okoro Displays Her Heavy Melons As She Celebrates Christmas In New Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Okoro Displays Her Heavy Melons As She Celebrates Christmas In New Video (814 Views)

Yvonne Okoro Celebrates Her 36th Birthday, Says I Feel 26 Despite Being 36 / Yvonne Okoro: I Have Been Dumped By Several Men / Yvonne Okoro: ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-Boyfriend” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yvonne Okoro Displays Her Heavy Melons As She Celebrates Christmas In New Video by adebuk17: 6:22pm On Dec 25, 2018
Actress and TV hostess Yvonne Okoro has been sighted displaying a beautiful dance moves as she wishes her fans merry Christmas.

Yvonne Okoro Displays Her Heavy Melons As She celebrates christmas In New Video
The actress took to her Instagram page this morning to thank God for His blessings and also wish her fans merry Christmas.

Out of excitement, she exhibited her dancing skills as well as her bouncing huge boobs.

Watch Yvonne Okoro doing her own thing below:

source:https://thebiggestgists..com/2018/12/yvonne-okoro-displays-her-heavy-melons.html
Re: Yvonne Okoro Displays Her Heavy Melons As She Celebrates Christmas In New Video by Augustine1122(m): 6:22pm On Dec 25, 2018
adebuk17:
Actress and TV hostess Yvonne Okoro has been sighted displaying a beautiful dance moves as she wishes her fans merry Christmas.

Yvonne Okoro Displays Her Heavy Melons As She celebrates christmas In New Video
The actress took to her Instagram page this morning to thank God for His blessings and also wish her fans merry Christmas.

Out of excitement, she exhibited her dancing skills as well as her bouncing huge boobs.

Watch Yvonne Okoro doing her own thing below:

source:https://thebiggestgists..com/2018/12/yvonne-okoro-displays-her-heavy-melons.html
Re: Yvonne Okoro Displays Her Heavy Melons As She Celebrates Christmas In New Video by ken6488(m): 6:33pm On Dec 25, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Actress Found A Lovely Suprise Inside Her Birthday Cake / We Students Of Achievers University Are Suffering -official Olofofo For Achiever / What Naira Marley Tried To Say With His Song 'am I A Yahoo Boy'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.