Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,519 members, 7,885,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:44 AM

Apc should Stop Appealing to My Ethnic Sensibilities About Igbo Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc should Stop Appealing to My Ethnic Sensibilities About Igbo Presidency (1112 Views)

Video Of Tinubu Appealing To El-Rufai To Work For Him Goes Viral / ‘provide Evidence Of My Ethnic, Religious Bigotry’, Obi Slams Nnamani / What Lagos APC Should Learn From Osun Election.pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Apc should Stop Appealing to My Ethnic Sensibilities About Igbo Presidency by Intrepid01(m): 6:50am On Dec 26, 2018
God bless you Op for bringing this up at this time...the most painful part is that the citizens that should demand proper manifesto and development plan from the political parties are busy torn between " Igbo Presidency and Yoruba Presidency"....

I dare ask , has any one fared better , Igbo or Yoruba, since the Obasanjo or Jonathan's presidency.

Nigerians will continue to suffer until we as a people collectively decide to focus on what is important and ignore tribal sentiments...

I do no care who becomes the President in 2023; Yoruba or Igbo, it is irrelevant to me, but I so much care about the competence, dedication and capacity of the person.. .

Have always said it if the right person for the Job is a Cameroonian, we had better join hands to go get the person

1 Like

Re: Apc should Stop Appealing to My Ethnic Sensibilities About Igbo Presidency by Daplux4: 7:34am On Dec 26, 2018
CityNGR:

You Igbos don't just get it... Whatever criteria you're bringing out we are not interested.... Osinbajo is the man lekansi.... The op should get the phone number of whoever is promising ipob presidency in 2023... Certainly not buhari or Osinbajo

This is why North will continue to lead other regions.

Ekwueme allowed Obasanjo to be president when stake holders pleaded he agreed, that is Igbo man.

Yoruba will come up with sentiments when it concern Igbo.

North understands our politics more because SW and SE are at war.

We can achieve more only if we agree and stop the hate.
Re: Apc should Stop Appealing to My Ethnic Sensibilities About Igbo Presidency by CityNGR: 8:00am On Dec 26, 2018
Daplux4:

This is why North will continue to lead other regions.

Ekwueme allowed Obasanjo to be president when stake holders pleaded he agreed, that is Igbo man.

Yoruba will come up with sentiments when it concern Igbo.

North understands our politics more because SW and SE are at war.

We can achieve more only if we agree and stop the hate.
Oga it is our choice who we vote for!! In this case the factor is Osinbajo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Debate: Being President Is Also Not By Force, -Reno Omokri Reacts At Shehu Sani / Cjn's Suspension: Where Is Vp Osinbajo Standing? / Watch:Osibanjo Delivers Keynote Address At Kadaria Ahmed's 50th Birthday.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.