Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,364 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:34 AM

E-money Spotted At Clubmila Awka- Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Spotted At Clubmila Awka- Pictures (45066 Views)

Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) / Davido And Naira Marley Club At Bae Lounge In Awka (Pictures) / E-Money spotted spraying bundles of money at an event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money Spotted At Clubmila Awka- Pictures by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 26, 2018
deboysben:
What shall it profit you that you make all the riches on earth but did not make heaven.
Even the so called pastors don't believe this Lies.

That's why they buy private Jets and expensive Mansions in Nigeria.
Re: E-money Spotted At Clubmila Awka- Pictures by Grupo(m): 10:03am On Dec 26, 2018
deboysben:
What shall it profit you that you make all the riches on earth but did not make heaven.

What shall it profit you to make all the "poverty" in this world and still make hell?
Re: E-money Spotted At Clubmila Awka- Pictures by Baroba(m): 10:05am On Dec 26, 2018
stewatt:

What shall it profit a man without all the riches and still not make heaven

grin grin grin grin No mind am, carry the small 2k wey dey your account go give motherless baby home.. Me I want a comfortable rich life on earth, and I also want to make heaven.Both are possible..
Re: E-money Spotted At Clubmila Awka- Pictures by Naijamagician: 10:08am On Dec 26, 2018
Crossbow:

What shall it profit you if you forfeit all earthly pleasures for a heaven that may not at the end, exist?

Another confirm reply.......
Re: E-money Spotted At Clubmila Awka- Pictures by KingLennon(m): 10:17am On Dec 26, 2018
Naijamagician:

Bleep bro.... That was some killing right there.... This has got to be my best quote on nairaland ever!!!!!! No matter how evil money is, being broke ain't holy!...
Yea bro...that sh!t ain't holy...
Re: E-money Spotted At Clubmila Awka- Pictures by WaffenSS(m): 10:21am On Dec 26, 2018
Look at the biitch in the background popping eyes at the.money the crook is counting

Re: E-money Spotted At Clubmila Awka- Pictures by Afonjas: 10:30am On Dec 26, 2018
deboysben:

Heaven my foot

Re: E-money Spotted At Clubmila Awka- Pictures by Stevewonder004(m): 10:45am On Dec 26, 2018
consultancy:
what on earth could a man be doing with the freshness of his fellow man
My brother the thing tire meoooo,... But na so we take dey identify those wey dey see joy in disvirgin peoples yansh.....
One homo indentified....period.
Re: E-money Spotted At Clubmila Awka- Pictures by 4ckTOTO: 10:48am On Dec 26, 2018
n 200 naira he dey spray. tis guy is loaded but not as loaded as you think. ask yourself, where are all the cars he keep flaunting?
i have a friend thats so active on instagram. yes he is loaded but wht he does is use rented cars to flaunt. most rent the cars for like 2 months or once in a long while. i think emoney crs are rented. where is the benz spacewagon. where is the lexus. where is the old s clas he posted. ogbeni u cant deceive everybody.
guys wey dey hammer sef no dey shout like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-money Spotted At Clubmila Awka- Pictures by ofiko123(m): 10:52am On Dec 26, 2018
Nice one.
Re: E-money Spotted At Clubmila Awka- Pictures by frowland(m): 10:55am On Dec 26, 2018
nnachukz:

I know. Saw her pictures here in nairaland with his husband's car. Her expression here sells her off.

Picture is just a moment in time. It does not tell the whole story.

1 Like

Re: E-money Spotted At Clubmila Awka- Pictures by Sermwell(m): 11:00am On Dec 26, 2018
WaffenSS:
Look at the biitch in the background popping eyes at the.money the crook is counting
mumu!! that's E-money's wife you are calling a bitch

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money Spotted At Clubmila Awka- Pictures by johnDkay(m): 11:03am On Dec 26, 2018
ColdIce:
upon the whole bleaching
he still looks ugly
hahahahaha
u can see the side effct on bleaching already manifesting on his face. take a look at his hands close to his biceps and face.u can tell the diff.
old fool still bleaching
u don chop? Emoney na ur problem?
Re: E-money Spotted At Clubmila Awka- Pictures by frowland(m): 11:05am On Dec 26, 2018
WaffenSS:

That's the wife you plank.
Re: E-money Spotted At Clubmila Awka- Pictures by FX(m): 11:11am On Dec 26, 2018
Okoyeeebos:
E money (Emeka Okonkwo) is a front for some interests. He manages a RORO terminal as a front for some powerful men. The concession was granted in 2006 at the peak of Privatisation and just before the 2007 elections.

His role in the deal is to appear wealthy and keep remitting money. The day he fhucks up, they would cancel his lease and hand it over to someone else.

No be blood money, na money laundering and front e dey do.

No be lie
Re: E-money Spotted At Clubmila Awka- Pictures by davido4ckyou(m): 11:13am On Dec 26, 2018
nice
Re: E-money Spotted At Clubmila Awka- Pictures by WaffenSS(m): 11:26am On Dec 26, 2018
frowland:

That's the wife you plank.

So?

I said biitch.

Just like your mother is one.
Re: E-money Spotted At Clubmila Awka- Pictures by lagdmark(m): 11:29am On Dec 26, 2018
nnachukz:

I know. Saw her pictures here in nairaland with his husband's car. Her expression here sells her off.
Olodo.
Re: E-money Spotted At Clubmila Awka- Pictures by WaffenSS(m): 11:30am On Dec 26, 2018
Sermwell:

mumu!! that's E-money's wife you are calling a bitch

She's a biitch

He's a crook

And you're a blockhead

So there. You've my attention for the next 30 mins.
Re: E-money Spotted At Clubmila Awka- Pictures by akdjr(m): 11:31am On Dec 26, 2018
Why is he now looking dark?
Re: E-money Spotted At Clubmila Awka- Pictures by namdo(m): 11:37am On Dec 26, 2018
that is good for a meme.....for longer throat grin
WaffenSS:

1 Like

Re: E-money Spotted At Clubmila Awka- Pictures by kaima1984(f): 11:38am On Dec 26, 2018
deboysben:
merry Christmas to your empty pocket
Re: E-money Spotted At Clubmila Awka- Pictures by sweetilicious(f): 11:47am On Dec 26, 2018
deboysben:
Stop all this.He works hard to earn.Its not a sin to earn legitimate money.
Re: E-money Spotted At Clubmila Awka- Pictures by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:53am On Dec 26, 2018
mhiznikky:
gtb
Christmas gift biko

U created account today and u dan dey beg already. Nawa o.
No carry this lazy mentality take enter 2019 sha
Re: E-money Spotted At Clubmila Awka- Pictures by InvestorAA(m): 11:58am On Dec 26, 2018
With this trick you can secure $30 daily min without having any experience after reading this free pdf. message me on whatsapp to get it FREE.

Fiverr lists more than three million services on the site that range between $5 and $500. With this trick you can secure $30 daily after reading this free pdf. message me on whatsapp to get it FREE. check signaturee to contkact me.........
Re: E-money Spotted At Clubmila Awka- Pictures by deboysben(m): 12:00pm On Dec 26, 2018
kaima1984:
merry Christmas to your empty pocket

Re: E-money Spotted At Clubmila Awka- Pictures by WaleAburumaku: 12:04pm On Dec 26, 2018
deboysben:

What shall it profit you to suffer all through your miserable life & still not make heaven?
Re: E-money Spotted At Clubmila Awka- Pictures by darqly(m): 12:17pm On Dec 26, 2018
Please what does E-money do for a living? Can he teach someone else and the person be as moneyful as he is? Just curious.
Re: E-money Spotted At Clubmila Awka- Pictures by Wiinnd(m): 12:18pm On Dec 26, 2018
Does E -Money really have Money??
Re: E-money Spotted At Clubmila Awka- Pictures by jackyraw09: 12:28pm On Dec 26, 2018
deboysben:

Judge him okay.
Re: E-money Spotted At Clubmila Awka- Pictures by donqx: 12:41pm On Dec 26, 2018
smiley
Re: E-money Spotted At Clubmila Awka- Pictures by chijokz(m): 12:44pm On Dec 26, 2018
4ckTOTO:
n 200 naira he dey spray. tis guy is loaded but not as loaded as you think. ask yourself, where are all the cars he keep flaunting?
i have a friend thats so active on instagram. yes he is loaded but wht he does is use rented cars to flaunt. most rent the cars for like 2 months or once in a long while. i think emoney crs are rented. where is the benz spacewagon. where is the lexus. where is the old s clas he posted. ogbeni u cant deceive everybody.
guys wey dey hammer sef no dey shout like this
E-money actually owns those cars you mentioned and yes he's loaded but very flamboyant. I personally know a few wealthy Nigerians that are more affluent than E-money who don't show off at all..these guys are so quiet and humble..wealth means nothing to these guys.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chiwetalu Agu's 1980s Throwback Photo Shared By His Brother / Eucharia Anunobi Takes Off Shoes During Ministration / Freeze: "Just Like That MMM Folded Up, Na Wa O!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.