Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,358 members, 7,940,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 02:58 AM

The Bible Is Also A Book Of Fables, Reply To Albhagdadi - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bible Is Also A Book Of Fables, Reply To Albhagdadi (1735 Views)

Islam Is Full Of Fables And Not From G-D / Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga / Top Israeli Newspaer: "Bible Creation Stories Are Just Fables!!!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bible Is Also A Book Of Fables, Reply To Albhagdadi by LordReed(m): 5:00pm On Dec 26, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:

Some translations actually say "a seventh."
while the Original translation says seventh.

Upon the third day thou didst command that the waters should be gathered in the seventh part of the earth: six parts hast thou dried up, and kept them, to the intent that of these some being planted of God and tilled might serve thee.

Eg seventh part of human body.

Oga you no go school? How is 1/7 equal to 70%? 1/7 is 14.2%. You people and arrogant ignorance.
Re: The Bible Is Also A Book Of Fables, Reply To Albhagdadi by OpenYourEyes1: 6:21pm On Dec 26, 2018
LordReed:

Oga you no go school? How is 1/7 equal to 70%? 1/7 is 14.2%. You people and arrogant ignorance.

I still don't understand what you are arguing about.
There are 6 cultivatable continents(or lands) plus the large water body which is the 7th
Re: The Bible Is Also A Book Of Fables, Reply To Albhagdadi by MrPRevailer(m): 9:36pm On Dec 26, 2018
nwabekeyi:
seriously, the Bible is full if fairy tales. I'm amazed at how you guys take that book serious

There are so many evidences of Bible stories. Pillar of salt, Sodom and Gomorrah site, Noah's ark on mount Hermon, all the cities, rivers, mountains, are all existing today. They are not fairytale countries/cities Athiests would prefer to hope existed.

1 Like

Re: The Bible Is Also A Book Of Fables, Reply To Albhagdadi by LordReed(m): 10:21pm On Dec 26, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:

I still don't understand what you are arguing about.
There are 6 cultivatable continents(or lands) plus the large water body which is the 7th

Name the 6 cultivable continents.
Re: The Bible Is Also A Book Of Fables, Reply To Albhagdadi by Nobody: 6:35am On Dec 27, 2018
MrPRevailer:

There are so many evidences of Bible stories. Pillar of salt, Sodom and Gomorrah site, Noah's ark on mount Hermon, all the cities, rivers, mountains, are all existing today. They are not fairytale countries/cities Athiests would prefer to hope existed.
there are ni single evidence for what you have mentioned.
Re: The Bible Is Also A Book Of Fables, Reply To Albhagdadi by MrPRevailer(m): 8:20am On Dec 27, 2018
nwabekeyi:
there are ni single evidence for what you have mentioned.

Then you are one of the laziest unwilling athiest I've come across.
Re: The Bible Is Also A Book Of Fables, Reply To Albhagdadi by Originakalokalo(m): 9:46am On Dec 27, 2018
nwabekeyi:
seriously, the Bible is full if fairy tales. I'm amazed at how you guys take that book serious

The bible contains principles that help me live my life for God in all purity that is made possible through Jesus.

I am doing fine. don't worry about me.

1 Like

Re: The Bible Is Also A Book Of Fables, Reply To Albhagdadi by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 27, 2018
Originakalokalo:

The bible contains principles that help me live my life for God in all purity that is made possible through Jesus.

I am doing fine. don't worry about me.
well, thanks for making it personal.
Re: The Bible Is Also A Book Of Fables, Reply To Albhagdadi by Emperorempower(m): 8:47pm On Dec 27, 2018
Few things I've noticed about religious fanatics on this forum; Christians and Muslims alike

1:Argue with them, present them with verifiable facts, they won't reason nor research about it, they simply hold on to their opinion if though its obvious that they are holding unto straws while drowning.

2. When evidence becomes so glaring, they will derail the main point of argument ....'they don't want to question God nor their worship instructor cuz its blasphemy to them.

3. They will see you a damned and deluded fellow, they think "you wrong and confused but they are right and knows it all"

4. All points they present in an argument always come from their holy book,....they think every other book that doesn't bear same account with theirs is wrong no matter how coherent and consistent other books are.

5. Every other books are rubbish if those books disagree with their opinion "their holy book is all subjects in one"

Good night famz
Re: The Bible Is Also A Book Of Fables, Reply To Albhagdadi by Originakalokalo(m): 10:01pm On Dec 27, 2018
nwabekeyi:
well, thanks for making it personal.

You are welcome.
Re: The Bible Is Also A Book Of Fables, Reply To Albhagdadi by Abasiokpon(m): 10:11pm On Nov 12, 2021
I rather dnt engaged in a conversation with a set of people leads by a confused man¿(mohammed)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Mermaids Exist? / Do You Believe The Bible As God's Word?[b] / Doctor Angelicus And His Straws.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.