Stats: 3,180,875 members, 7,912,389 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 08:09 AM

How Will You Feel If : - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You Feel If : (800 Views)

Ladies, what Will You Do or feel If You Find Out Your Partner Is This? (photo) / Guys, How Will You Feel If Your New Girl Never Makes A Financial Demand On You? / Guys How Do You Feel If Your Girl Hasn't Introduced U To Her Friends/family? (2) (3) (4)

How Will You Feel If : by ogunniyi2: 12:35pm On Aug 06, 2010
1]how will you feel if your female partner keep telling you that she does not use to/like any form of kissing?

2]also when your female partner keep hurrying you to come up[i.e release]when u you are having sex with her?, please i need a very candid opinion and or useful tips
Re: How Will You Feel If : by tayoast(m): 1:00pm On Aug 06, 2010
Re: How Will You Feel If : by Djswaggz(m): 1:03pm On Aug 06, 2010
tot i had seen d height of confusion!!!
Re: How Will You Feel If : by NaijaSisi(f): 1:08pm On Aug 06, 2010
from the second question, seems your bedmatics don bore her and she wan comot for bedroom quick, quick

My Candid Advice + Opinion: Upgrade your moves, if u dont know of any other, other than missionary, gogle it, ure sure to find plenty smiley
Re: How Will You Feel If : by tayoast(m): 1:14pm On Aug 06, 2010
wat's missionary?
Re: How Will You Feel If : by NaijaSisi(f): 1:21pm On Aug 06, 2010
standard, woman lie flat, whilst man on top, working away like a rabbit
Re: How Will You Feel If : by tayoast(m): 1:22pm On Aug 06, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked

um didnt just say that!!!
Re: How Will You Feel If : by NaijaSisi(f): 1:23pm On Aug 06, 2010
undecided what's wrong??
Re: How Will You Feel If : by tayoast(m): 1:28pm On Aug 06, 2010
can u pls demonstrate.

i didnt get d full pic cheesy
Re: How Will You Feel If : by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 06, 2010
@poster

1) she either doesnt know how,have a kissing phobia or simply is a mouth stinker.
i would try to make her understand that anything physical that we may do must start from some smooching.

2) upgrade your game to make sure that she starts enjoying your bedroom acrobatics.if she keeps on complaining after you've "improved" then she has some physical issues that she needs to deal with. . . . . . . .by herself.
Re: How Will You Feel If : by adosjun(m): 1:34pm On Aug 06, 2010
Naija_sisi ,prof bedmatic engineer, hw r u?
Re: How Will You Feel If : by NaijaSisi(f): 1:35pm On Aug 06, 2010
tayo_ast:

can u pls demonstrate.

i didnt get d full pic cheesy

agbaya!  grin grin oya come now make i demonstrate tongue
Re: How Will You Feel If : by NaijaSisi(f): 1:38pm On Aug 06, 2010
oga adosjun, i dey oo! but even me d engineer sef need fixing tongue lipsrsealed
Re: How Will You Feel If : by adosjun(m): 1:42pm On Aug 06, 2010
With wat u said? I guess u don't, Look ur pic in ur pro. Its lewd, I like it.
Re: How Will You Feel If : by NaijaSisi(f): 1:56pm On Aug 06, 2010
lewd  isnt that a bad thing??

**just looked it up and here is one definition: characterized by or intended to excite crude sexual desire; obscene

is that what u meant to say
Re: How Will You Feel If : by MrCork1: 2:00pm On Aug 06, 2010
OGUNIYI, bro, it simply means your cork is below 0.2 inches.

You need conselling (no offence)
Re: How Will You Feel If : by adosjun(m): 2:00pm On Aug 06, 2010
Sorry, i mean showin ur cleavage in a sexy way. No offence meant.
Re: How Will You Feel If : by Kadata(m): 2:03pm On Aug 06, 2010
ogunniyi2:

1]how will you feel [/b]if your female partner keep telling you that [b]she does not use to/like any form of kissing?

2]also when your female partner keep hurrying you to come up[i.e release][/b]when u you are having sex with her?, please i need a very [b]candid opinion and or useful tips

step up both ur ki§§ing and $e.x life. After all, life is all 'bout upgrading.

While ki§§ing , don't just grind ur lips into hers forcefully. You keep doing it that way, and I bet you she'd die having a phobia 4 ki§§ing.

Take ur time. Never tell her 'I want to kiss you'. Go for it. And never be in a hurry. Move closer, don't pull her. Don't do it just yet. Feel d heat radiating from ur bodies. Look lovingly into her eyes. . . I don't mean that weak stare of a beta male. If you're not good at maintaining stares, try looking at d midpt between her two eyes. Don't smile. Don't laugh. Just be serious. She'd know u mean business this time around.

With any of ur finger<i normally use my mid-finger>, trace light touches on her face. And for God sake, say something nice. Don't ki§§ her just yet. Now use ur two hands 2 cup d back of her head with your thumbs slightly touching her cheek bones. Don't break d look .

Foreheads join together. No lips yet Nose join together. Feel her breath on your nose, your body. By now, you'd be hot enough to go for her lips.
Go slowly. No tongues yet. Take ur time jare. Savour every minute of it.

This Is my honest opinion. You are in no way bound by my 'details'. I just felt I needed 2 help u step up ur game cos it's glaringly obvious.

About the 'bedmatics', I saw an earlier post on that. Goodluck.
Re: How Will You Feel If : by NaijaSisi(f): 2:15pm On Aug 06, 2010
^
see step-by-step kiss guide, hmm very intresting,
some ppl could definitely do with that
Re: How Will You Feel If : by DualCore1: 2:30pm On Aug 06, 2010
Never use a kissing manual. Just chook ya head into the thing and it will pick a rhythm.

Naija_sis why u dey make me stalk you like this naw. Come make we do this thing na undecided
Re: How Will You Feel If : by makajibbz(m): 2:34pm On Aug 06, 2010
spoilt people, giving seks/kissing tutorial. lol
Naija_Sisi:

standard, woman lie flat, whilst man on top, working away like a rabbit
Dual Core:

Never use a kissing manual. Just chook ya head into the thing and it will pick a rhythm.
Re: How Will You Feel If : by Spyker: 3:07pm On Aug 06, 2010
ogunniyi2:

1]how will you feel if your female partner keep telling you that she does not use to/like any form of kissing?

2]also when your female partner keep hurrying you to come up[i.e release]when u you are having sex with her?, please i need a very candid opinion and or useful tips

Question 1: Then stop kissing
Question two: Go and buy the movie "Kama Sutra", watch it with your girl. Try the moves and ideas therein. In other words, change your style, try something new.
Re: How Will You Feel If : by NaijaSisi(f): 3:15pm On Aug 06, 2010
Pastor DC, I'm ready when u are. . .
Re: How Will You Feel If : by omega25red(m): 3:20pm On Aug 06, 2010
^^ Damn look at them titeys tongue
ogunniyi2:

someone told me only hookers act like that they refuse to kiss you and you need to bust quick because they have to meet the next customer

poster are you a captain save a hoe   grin
Re: How Will You Feel If : by Spyker: 3:36pm On Aug 06, 2010
omega25red:

someone told me only hookers act like that they refuse to kiss you and you need to bust quick because they have to meet the next customer

poster are you a captain save a hoe   grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin

My Uncle / Guys/gurls Have Confronted Or Faught A Fellow Man/woman / **the** Ritual**of**wooing**a**beautiful**lady**