Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,391 members, 7,881,423 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:11 PM

A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) (54185 Views)

Trending Video Of Ghanaian Couple Kissing Passionately At Their Wedding Ceremony / Ghanaian Couple Engage In Sexually-Charged Dance At Their Wedding (Pix, Video) / Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) by Bigval5: 4:25pm On Dec 26, 2018
Justbeingreal:
undecided

Unnecessary Stunt.

E concern you?

Re: A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) by Justbeingreal(m): 4:28pm On Dec 26, 2018
Bigval5:

E concern you?

Re: A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 26, 2018
faithfull18:

Take your advice. You can't even spell correctly.
mumu.you no see say na typo idiot
Re: A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 4:31pm On Dec 26, 2018
SilentListener:
mumu.you no see say na typo idiot
Hahahah, you are really as dumb and unintelligent as I thought. Thank you for confirming that.
Re: A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 26, 2018
The Bride ugly oooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 26, 2018
Innovative, I'm using a raven to deliver mine

vidtomp3
Re: A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 26, 2018
LordSaints:
The Bride ugly oooo grin grin grin
as in undecided
Re: A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 26, 2018
JjBankys:
as in undecided
grin grin
Re: A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 26, 2018
So what was the point of this? Stupid I dare say
Re: A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 26, 2018
They didn’t want to take chances ... this way the ring won’t have any chance to get lost
Re: A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) by ayu62: 4:40pm On Dec 26, 2018
This Quiz Game will test your knowledge of the most populous black nation, Nigeria. https://
6thcreation.com/creations/tnqgfree.html
Re: A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) by PStacks(m): 4:44pm On Dec 26, 2018
Pray make d wedding Last Pass Tonto Dicke Wedding ooo
Re: A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) by samsam2019: 4:47pm On Dec 26, 2018
ekestic1976:
The bride no fine at all! Nothing like waking up each morning observing your beautiful wife beside you, whilst still sleeping. Achebe tells the story of the woman whose daughter was commended for her beauty and she says: You haven't seen anything. Wait until she has her bath! A beautiful woman is more beautiful early in the morning before visiting the bathroom. It all adds to the pleasure of early erection. Pardon my vulgarity , but these things must be said.
na wa for you ooo. Is life all about looks?
Re: A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) by Bigval5: 4:50pm On Dec 26, 2018
[quote author=Justbeingreal post=74185737][/quote]

Re: A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) by Pentools(m): 4:51pm On Dec 26, 2018
Opinionated:
This does not guarantee a happy marriage.

Na ur envious n hateful spirit does guarantee dem happy marriage

Pple are just horrible, tifiakwa!!!

Re: A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) by Justbeingreal(m): 4:55pm On Dec 26, 2018
[quote author=Bigval5 post=74186216][/quote] Don't quote me again I have ignored u twice I've noticed u... Now pls stay out my mention...
Re: A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) by Iyajison: 5:00pm On Dec 26, 2018
Dat wil not stop u from receiving gud slaps if any Bleep up
Re: A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) by Bigval5: 5:01pm On Dec 26, 2018
Justbeingreal:
Don't quote me again I have ignored u twice I've noticed u... Now pls stay out my mention...

Get sense small Thats all i ask for.

Merry Christmas cheesy
Re: A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:21pm On Dec 26, 2018
Lolz, people will start copying o.
Re: A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) by Decryptor(m): 5:34pm On Dec 26, 2018
Kira290:
why do some guys open their two eyes and marry an ugly woman.
This sh*t baffles me every time undecided
Can someone please shed some light on this please? undecided

Most girls who are ugly know what it is to love a guy because they feel that meeting a guy is like a chance in a life time unlike the pretty ones who have a smelly attitude because of multitudes of men rushing them.

2 Likes

Re: A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) by Uglymugg: 5:46pm On Dec 26, 2018
Justbeingreal:
undecided

Unnecessary Stunt.
Omo, will smith na fine guy. no homo

1 Like

Re: A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 26, 2018
ekestic1976:
The bride no fine at all! Nothing like waking up each morning observing your beautiful wife beside you, whilst still sleeping. Achebe tells the story of the woman whose daughter was commended for her beauty and she says: You haven't seen anything. Wait until she has her bath! A beautiful woman is more beautiful early in the morning before visiting the bathroom. It all adds to the pleasure of early erection. Pardon my vulgarity , but these things must be said.
Looks ain't always necessary
Re: A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 26, 2018
Justbeingreal:
undecided

Unnecessary Stunt.

I call it creativity

If every thing is done the conventional ways , you won't have the likes of Mr Biggs, Tantalizers, KFC etc.

Even sex shouldn't be practiced the missionary way only if you wanna enjoy your marriage.

2 Likes

Re: A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) by Cyrady(f): 6:00pm On Dec 26, 2018
Dem try
Re: A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) by mee2002: 6:08pm On Dec 26, 2018
Best 2018 Stunt.
Re: A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) by Justbeingreal(m): 6:23pm On Dec 26, 2018
Bigval5:

Get sense small Thats all i ask for.

Merry Christmas cheesy
Na u nor get sense as u nor know when one de avoid silly exchange of words...Get the heck out my mention.
Re: A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) by Chuxz311(m): 7:25pm On Dec 26, 2018
Kira290:
why do some guys open their two eyes and marry an ugly woman.
This sh*t baffles me every time undecided
Can someone please shed some light on this please? undecided

I'd rather marry an ugly gyal with a beautiful heart than marry a beautiful goddess that'll make me see sounds n hear colors, let alone having nightmares in broad daylight In this country where life expectancy is there about 53-57. that ur fine wife fit shorten ur lifespan if she no get dat kind beautiful heart to match her drop dead gorgeous face n figure. #nsogbufree (just my opinion though) finally na character matter most.

Re: A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) by ushafe(m): 7:40pm On Dec 26, 2018
[quote author=asuustrike1 post=74185420][/quote]
There are better for delivery with low cost
Re: A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) by Nelson247: 11:58pm On Dec 26, 2018
Opinionated:
This does not guarantee a happy marriage.

Did you see your african mind, all full of wicked thoughts. why thinking about unhappy life? Why not wish them a happy married life? Winch no pass like this o
Re: A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) by Naijageak(m): 12:24am On Dec 27, 2018
Cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) / I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? / Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.