Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,901 members, 7,872,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:36 AM

2019 Presidency: Saraki Gives Reasons Buhari Should Be Removed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidency: Saraki Gives Reasons Buhari Should Be Removed (22925 Views)

Bukola Saraki Gives ₦140M To 100 Students Of Muhammed Kamaldeen University / Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki / 2019 Presidency: Saraki, Atiku, Mark, Tambuwal Others Eye SDP Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidency: Saraki Gives Reasons Buhari Should Be Removed by AdonaiAluminium: 8:26am On Dec 26, 2018
This govt has actually disappointed Nigerians in many ways

Contact us for your Polyurethane and polysterene insulated roofing sheets and panels and all roofing jobs and roof maintenance
Re: 2019 Presidency: Saraki Gives Reasons Buhari Should Be Removed by bookishme: 8:35am On Dec 26, 2018
tempest69:
O to ge".

Look at a man owing the National Assembly workers talking Rubbish. Never in the history of Nass in the Last 19 years had the Workers being owed salaries and allowances except under this Miserable thief..
And he even sued them for going on strike when they asked to be paid thus kicking the downtrodden.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Saraki Gives Reasons Buhari Should Be Removed by Ayobami7(m): 8:39am On Dec 26, 2018
好朋友阮德英国加
Re: 2019 Presidency: Saraki Gives Reasons Buhari Should Be Removed by Nitah1: 8:42am On Dec 26, 2018
Mynd44:
Why not just impeach him?
Who born him grin
Re: 2019 Presidency: Saraki Gives Reasons Buhari Should Be Removed by Nitah1: 8:43am On Dec 26, 2018
bookishme:
And he even sued them for going on strike when they asked to be paid thus kicking the downtrodden.
what was his achievement in kwara state as a governor?
Re: 2019 Presidency: Saraki Gives Reasons Buhari Should Be Removed by Abolajihowells2: 8:49am On Dec 26, 2018
Chance no dey to pack money
4 + 4
Re: 2019 Presidency: Saraki Gives Reasons Buhari Should Be Removed by Trustme2(m): 8:50am On Dec 26, 2018
Seetto:
Saraki, with the level of poverty you subjected your people to, you still get mouth dey talk shit, kwara is the most backward state in terms road infrastructure.
If you think so then come to Kogi grin grin
Re: 2019 Presidency: Saraki Gives Reasons Buhari Should Be Removed by Indispensable85(m): 8:52am On Dec 26, 2018
Saraki that has democratized poverty in kwara over the years is still talking.Your time is up and you know it.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Saraki Gives Reasons Buhari Should Be Removed by marv1: 9:05am On Dec 26, 2018
Saraki the theif , the looting machine, the killer has mouth to talk when he could not resolve the national Assembly workers salary issues and they are on strike .
Nonsense jagbajantis.
Saraki should go and test. His time is up politically.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Saraki Gives Reasons Buhari Should Be Removed by vicmymy1: 9:12am On Dec 26, 2018
“I’m in politics to serve my people. When I campaigned in 2015, I pledged to Nigerians that my former party, APC will address the issues of insecurity, unemployment and poverty but unfortunately the party has failed on all these three scorelines.

How sure are you that you would be fortunate this time?
Re: 2019 Presidency: Saraki Gives Reasons Buhari Should Be Removed by haryorbarmie83(m): 9:13am On Dec 26, 2018
Saraki the looting machine.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Saraki Gives Reasons Buhari Should Be Removed by saintaustine(m): 9:18am On Dec 26, 2018
Who are you to tell us whom to vote, and whom not to vote.

It is a shame on your part,

When corruption is also part of your name.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Saraki Gives Reasons Buhari Should Be Removed by Enice(m): 9:30am On Dec 26, 2018
Saraki is a goat. who will make enabling laws that will improve the economy? who makes these laws? you. who supervises those that implement these laws? you. Saraki, you are a goat.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Saraki Gives Reasons Buhari Should Be Removed by Mccullum: 9:32am On Dec 26, 2018
igwefivestar:
who told u he has the power to impeach president. Beside our own dear saraki is a democrat. We all are going to impeach the lifeless in February 2019 is a must.

He's democrat indeed, he's politically handicapped to play the game of impeachment because the card to play it, he doesn't have it, which is majority.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Saraki Gives Reasons Buhari Should Be Removed by JayGraphics(m): 9:45am On Dec 26, 2018
Mynd44:
Why not just impeach him?

Nigerian, we should remember this man chamber hold more than 160 million citizens ransom by not signing 2018 budget to law and in that process the government has to borrow to keep doing their work
Re: 2019 Presidency: Saraki Gives Reasons Buhari Should Be Removed by evictor305: 10:04am On Dec 26, 2018
I know kwara very well because i was born and brought up there. Ask him what he has done as a governor and number 3 citizen of the country in his state apart from amassing wealth to himself and evading series of legal issues. To be a Nigerian is one thing but to be from kwara and still support all these callous individuals then your are so doomed. He cannot even take care of the national assembly workers talk more of leading a state or the whole country at large but he can talk about removing someone because his self ambition is at stake. He should cover his face with 10yards of wrapper if he his not ashamed of himself.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Saraki Gives Reasons Buhari Should Be Removed by Lanre0: 10:21am On Dec 26, 2018
As a Kwaran, I need to firstly blame Buhari for allowing Saraki to fraudulently become the senate president. Saraki I know lacks human feeling & the humanity in him is dead. Saraki has stirred wind & he should be expecting hurricane. Saraki has sowed conspiracy & should be expecting a grand rebellion. Saraki has murdered sleep & he must be expecting restlessness / prison. Insha Allahu. Buhari should just give us in kwara state free & fair election.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Saraki Gives Reasons Buhari Should Be Removed by Mineohmine: 12:01pm On Dec 26, 2018
More reasons why we should let you get close to SENATE HOUSE come 2019. Thief made in Kwara.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: Saraki Gives Reasons Buhari Should Be Removed by gaskiyamagana: 12:07pm On Dec 26, 2018
PROPHETmichael:
I agree with Saraki.
Sharap....
Re: 2019 Presidency: Saraki Gives Reasons Buhari Should Be Removed by precious1967(m): 12:42pm On Dec 26, 2018
Hmmmmmmmmmm allow me to add mine: Abba kyari, Maina, Adeosun, Shittu, Oke, Daura, herdsmen, $1m fighter jets contract, $25m contract awarded by Baru at Nnpc etc.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Saraki Gives Reasons Buhari Should Be Removed by Charly68: 1:38pm On Dec 26, 2018
I don't blame this man,I blame Buhari for not removing you Obj did to Nwagbara ..by now you would have stopped making noise ..
Re: 2019 Presidency: Saraki Gives Reasons Buhari Should Be Removed by Affaberry: 7:37pm On Dec 26, 2018
Please to make it more easy for us impeached him now so that the next election will be unopposed for Atiku. you have all it take to do this, if you really have the love of we the ordinary Nigerians in your heart.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Saraki Gives Reasons Buhari Should Be Removed by PROPHETmichael: 10:07am On Dec 27, 2018
gaskiyamagana:

Sharap....

Oya collect ...

Re: 2019 Presidency: Saraki Gives Reasons Buhari Should Be Removed by Chigolde: 10:08am On Dec 27, 2018
Abba Kyari Again! Arrested Kogi’s Most Wanted Boko Haram Kingpin - https://www.enquirermag.com/abba-kyari-again-arrested-kogis-most-wanted-boko-haram-kingpin/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Invites APC Senators To Villa Over Onnoghen’s Suspension / Security Alert Prompts Evacuation At American Consulate In Lagos / Sanwo-Olu And Politics Of Okada Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.