Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,605 members, 7,975,361 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 11:40 PM

Inec Recriutment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inec Recriutment (1297 Views)

TRIBUNAL: Wike’s Election Peaceful, Credible —INEC / Gov. Fayose Blasts APC, Buhari And INEC In Yenagoa During PDP Guber Primary. / What Is It With Inec's Recriutment Excercise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inec Recriutment by luv10: 1:15pm On Aug 06, 2010
this is to bring to the notice of the general public that the INEC is about to recriut for 2011 election all over the
nation therefore if you are interested

click the down links
Re: Inec Recriutment by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 06, 2010
Lets see whether they will go and recruit staff from heaven.

No be nigerians they will recruit again?
Re: Inec Recriutment by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 06, 2010
I learnt police too are recruting. . .hmn,i guess all these are in preparation for next year election.yet,there will still be rigging and ballot snatching.
Re: Inec Recriutment by aismek: 1:57pm On Mar 12, 2011
pls i want to know if nice is recruiting people for April election
Re: Inec Recriutment by aismek: 1:59pm On Mar 12, 2011
pls i want to know if inec is recruiting people for April election
Re: Inec Recriutment by Chykason(m): 2:15pm On Mar 12, 2011
They have finished recruiting. They closed receiving application Wednesday 9th March 2011. I was @ my local goverment area HQ yesterday and i was told so.
Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

Re:mobil Agrees To Pay Comandclem $236.9 Billion(document Attached) / PhysicsMHD: My Prediction In 2008 About Bode George,Bring business to Yoruba / Inec Ballot Paper Fiasco- Jega Needs To Answer These Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.