Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,482 members, 7,901,362 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 09:01 AM

Atiku Is Too Desperate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Is Too Desperate (567 Views)

Sanwo Olu Is Now Too Desperate To Win His Re-election Bid (Pics) / Tinubu Is Too Desperate, He Can Kill The Entire Country For His Ambition / Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Is Too Desperate by BuhariBuster: 7:19am On Dec 26, 2018
I have my issues with Buhari. I don't believe the guy at Aso Rock currently is the president we voted for. However, I am beginning to worry about the desperation of Atiku to become president.

I believe that people should be honest about their dealings. This is especially true when that person is accusing another of dishonesty, this case Atiku calling Buhari all sorts of names.

I don't see that honesty in Atiku. What I see is a man desperate to lie his way to the presidency. He is so desperate that he can use a poor widow's loss to champion his course. What got me to write this piece is his recent interview with VOAHausa.

When asked if he can go to the United States, Atiku evasively said he has nothing to do in the United States. Atiku urged Buhari to come out and address the impersonation claim against him. Why is Atiku not addressing same why proving his long held claim that he has no issues in the United States?

Before I will consider voting for Atiku, he should prove to the whole world that he has no warrant on his head in the United States. The only way he can do this is to visit the country.

I am not impressed with Buhari and thinks he is even a clone but that is not an automatic vote for a potential criminal and a fugitive of the law.

Alhaji Atiku, if you need my vote, visit America and you have it
Re: Atiku Is Too Desperate by BuhariBuster: 7:45am On Dec 26, 2018
Cc. Lalasticlala
Re: Atiku Is Too Desperate by onubijoe(m): 7:47am On Dec 26, 2018
Going to America is not a criteria to be President. Americans has nothing to do with our government

#LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is Too Desperate by BuhariBuster: 7:50am On Dec 26, 2018
onubijoe:
Going to America is not a criteria to be President. Americans has nothing to do with our government

It will prove he is not a convicted criminal and a fugitive of the law

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Is Too Desperate by haffaze777(m): 7:54am On Dec 26, 2018
onubijoe:

Refuting jubril allegation is election criteria right?removing ones cap is election criteria abi?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Is Too Desperate by TrueLEADER: 8:05am On Dec 26, 2018
Senseless people.

White supremacy and Mental Slavery is idiots' problems.

If a man has the solution to national issues and had demonstrated capacity to better Nigeria economically, Politically, socially and Industrially doesn't matter.

All that matter is that "IF THE WHITE NATIONS DON'T ACCEPT HIM, WE DONT ACCEPT HIM"....

Very useless thinking.

So all you want is for him to go to the US, greet people and come back abi?

To do what exactly.

Must the white approve before you stick with yours?

Suffice to say that the same US some of you idiots are using as criteria here is one of the most corrupt nation on earth. Corporate America Is a beehive of us underhand dealings. Even International politics of America is a template for MERCHANDISE interchange and Favour barter.

Get sense and grow up.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Is Too Desperate by BuhariBuster: 9:33am On Dec 26, 2018
TrueLEADER:
Senseless people.

White supremacy and Mental Slavery is idiots' problems.

If a man has the solution to national issues and had demonstrated capacity to better Nigeria economically, Politically, socially and Industrially doesn't matter.

All that matter is that "IF THE WHITE NATIONS DON'T ACCEPT HIM, WE DONT ACCEPT HIM"....

Very useless thinking.

So all you want is for him to go to the US, greet people and come back abi?

To do what exactly.

Must the white approve before you stick with yours?

Suffice to say that the same US some of you idiots are using as criteria here is one of the most corrupt nation on earth. Corporate America Is a beehive of us underhand dealings. Even International politics of America is a template for MERCHANDISE interchange and Favour barter.

Get sense and grow up.

In the league of nations, conviction of Atiku anywhere in the world makes him a criminal and him not being in jail makes him a fugitive of the law

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is Too Desperate by TrueLEADER: 12:08pm On Dec 26, 2018
BuhariBuster:

In the league of nations, conviction of Atiku anywhere in the world makes him a criminal and him not being in jail makes him a fugitive of the law

In the league of progressive nations, Lin Quan Yu was not vetted by the world, as a matter of fact, he was termed a rebel.

Fidel Castro was not only castigated, but rusticated from many nation,

the present president of China was on many grounds tagged negatively, but today, nations of the world come begging to do businesses with these mentioned leaders,

so please which League of nation are you talking about?

Get your head out of your anus please.

White slavery is your problem. We want a leader that can turn Nigeria around and make travelling abroad unattractive, not one that only speak to his people from outside Nigeria. He's not USA president, he's Nigeria President.

He will be tackling Nigerian Problems, not American Problems. So what the F"ck!!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Is Too Desperate by KillTheZombies: 1:06pm On Dec 26, 2018
1. There is no record showing that Atiku was ever convicted in the US like we have of Bola tinubu the drug kingpin.

2. Even though Islamist booharii believed that Nigeria is a serf country to the likes of America and UK and thereby always seek authentication from them, Atiku does not hold the belief.

Take a look at dumbohari standing like an obedient slave while trump calls him an idiot in the pics below. Atiku can never behave like the dumb dullard. Atiku doesn't suffer low self esteem like the dumb one. That's why he'll be the president come 2019. Insha Allah!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Is Too Desperate by basilo101: 1:23pm On Dec 26, 2018
I love atikus desperation. We desperately need him to rescue us from this desperate times

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is Too Desperate by BuhariBuster: 1:43pm On Dec 26, 2018
TrueLEADER:

In the league of progressive nations, Lin Quan Yu was not vetted by the world, as a matter of fact, he was termed a rebel.

Fidel Castro was not only castigated, but rusticated from many nation,

the present president of China was on many grounds tagged negatively, but today, nations of the world come begging to do businesses with these mentioned leaders,

so please which League of nation are you talking about?

Get your head out of your anus please.

White slavery is your problem. We want a leader that can turn Nigeria around and make travelling abroad unattractive, not one that only speak to his people from outside Nigeria. He's not USA president, he's Nigeria President.

He will be tackling Nigerian Problems, not American Problems. So what the F"ck!!

Atiku was not convicted because he had issues with the United States. According to the report, he is accused of stealing Nigeria's money and laundering it.

Why should I vote for a confirmed thief to take care of the country's treasury? It will be irresponsible on my part and the part of anyone that will vote for such a character.

If Atiku has nothing to hide, make him visit the United States
Re: Atiku Is Too Desperate by SarkinYarki: 1:55pm On Dec 26, 2018
You leave 80 year old retarded Buhari who is forcing himself on Nigerians despite his glaring failures , you leave Tinubu who has been desperately ruling Lagos for 19 years using proxies and it's Atiku that you choose to label as too desperate... the same Atiku that stepped down for Obj, the same Atiku that stepped down for Buhari ?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is Too Desperate by Foolishbuhari: 2:55pm On Dec 26, 2018
Mr bubaribuster, kindly state who's side you're on now please you can't serve two masters neither can you have the luxury of being both wailer and zombie.

This however is my stance on the matter; Atiku isn't a saint heck no politician in Nigeria is. All lie sometimes outrightly some times mischievously sometimes mistakenly

But here, we are stuck with a manageable option and a no option at all; I believe you know which you'd choose right?

Atiku is by far a better option than buhari would ever be and like I tell people,

Nigeria doesn't need a messiah, we just need someone who can help us lay a good foundation and point is to the right direction plus we as the electorate have to let these political class know if they don't perform, we have the power to kick them out.

Buhari has to be kicked out! He's a very useless man. Never has Nigeria been this polarized since the Civil War

(1) (Reply)

Ambode Appoints New Head Of Service, Perm Secs / Dino:PDP Executive Member In Diaspora Dr Bianka Johnson Condemns Buhari/ Police / Men Of The Special Squad Of The Nigerian Police Have Stormed Uyo And Allegedly A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.