Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,991 members, 7,933,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 05:53 AM

I Will Not Fail Nigeria Again - Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Not Fail Nigeria Again - Buhari (3590 Views)

Why Tinubu Will Fail Nigeria. / 'We Will Make Nigeria Liveable Again' - Buhari Assures / Again, Buhari Meets APC Governors Inside Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Not Fail Nigeria Again - Buhari by RealityShot: 10:27am On Dec 26, 2018
It takes a brave man to speak of his failure..

Remember Obasanjo's first tenure? He was stabbed and hampered by his VP (Atiku) unknown to him..

When he found out, we can all attest to how well he did in his 2nd tenure... Let's

VOTE BUHARI for Continuity

#IstandWithBuhari
#4+4NEXTlevel
#AtikuNOTanOption
Re: I Will Not Fail Nigeria Again - Buhari by Oshin56(m): 10:35am On Dec 26, 2018
This man get sense pass the people that are supporting him that he have not failed the country and he's performing
Re: I Will Not Fail Nigeria Again - Buhari by Ziggylady(f): 10:56am On Dec 26, 2018
Okay looks like Buhari/Jubril has admitted to failing...same thing sane folks have been saying

Only brain-dead cone-heads deceiving their kpomo mouths that they will be Prseident in 2023 says otherwise

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Fail Nigeria Again - Buhari by Monjerk: 10:56am On Dec 26, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:

Do you know Buhari more than he knows himself ??

He has admited he failed , so stop defending rubbish .

Don't mind the fvcking idiat.

Probably working for his pay because I can't imagine what is difficult in that statement " that he failed before but won't fail again if elected in 2019".

We can't be fool for the third time.

Just so happy he was given a chance in 2015, to prove he nothing to offer.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Fail Nigeria Again - Buhari by Monjerk: 11:00am On Dec 26, 2018
RealityShot:
It takes a brave man to speak of his failure..

Remember Obasanjo's first tenure? He was stabbed and hampered by his VP (Atiku) unknown to him..

When he found out, we can all attest to how well he did in his 2nd tenure... Let's

VOTE BUHARI for Continuity

#IstandWithBuhari
#4+4NEXTlevel
#AtikuNOTanOption

So the VP (Atiku) was not his VP during the second tenure.

My friend stop speaking what you have no idea of.

Their issues was not what you are trying to paint.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Fail Nigeria Again - Buhari by Masterclass32: 11:03am On Dec 26, 2018
Now that you've admitted that you failed Nigerians (which takes courage, by the way), the next thing is to board the next bus to Daura. And, don't look back, regardless of what anyone might be saying.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Not Fail Nigeria Again - Buhari by aileen123(m): 11:46am On Dec 26, 2018
allthingsgood:

Fail in what way please
All buhari has done since 2015 is to clear d rot left behinds by PDP govt. Look at d number of abandoned projects being completed by buhari, despite d recession. If that is failure, pls let d failure continue!

Thanks for sharing the post.. parents are worlds best person in each lives of individual..they need or must succeed to sustain needs of the family.
https://offshorededi.com/
Re: I Will Not Fail Nigeria Again - Buhari by Richiez(m): 11:58am On Dec 26, 2018
undecided
Re: I Will Not Fail Nigeria Again - Buhari by xelly: 12:08pm On Dec 26, 2018
allthingsgood:

Fail in what way please
All buhari has done since 2015 is to clear d rot left behinds by PDP govt. Look at d number of abandoned projects being completed by buhari, despite d recession. If that is failure, pls let d failure continue!

Success is a measure of achievements. Assuming he has do e well considering the budget, tell us what he has achieved.

I read where you said PDP rot. Is there a budget for clearing PDP rot? What did he achieve with the budget so far?

How many is employed and what's the unemployment figure? How many out of school? Exchange rate, PMS, salaries?

Tell us what his budget has addressed thus far.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Fail Nigeria Again - Buhari by biafrasun: 12:27pm On Dec 26, 2018
removing people from their jobs is one the achievement that he is clearing from PDP wrought.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Fail Nigeria Again - Buhari by Chukazu: 12:42pm On Dec 26, 2018
oyebanji44:
buhari came when the nation was nearing its collapse, assaulted and dragged in the mud .buhari is still fighting against those that make the country look big for Nothing..let us keep supporting Buhari.

What sort of supporters club?

Supporting same man that the wife said he is not in charge? Do you know Buhari more than the wife?

Buhari now admits he has failed...and you still want to support, have they cloned your brain?

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Fail Nigeria Again - Buhari by globexpo: 2:39pm On Dec 26, 2018
Please let good thinking Nigerians support buhari to retire home peacefully in 2019
Re: I Will Not Fail Nigeria Again - Buhari by deltaisgreat: 7:20pm On Dec 26, 2018
Who we go ask? Besides, did you tell Nigerians in 2015 that you will fail them in your first tenor? Did you tell us that the CHANGE you meant was the negative one , blood letting, poverty, herdsmen killings, fuel prices increase, food stuff price increase, transport price increases, election rigging increase, youths are lazy insults, your overseas hospital treatment, destruction of our 2015 Growing Economy and, zero education system. A beg back to daura jare make we atikulate and get Nigeria work again
Re: I Will Not Fail Nigeria Again - Buhari by RealityShot: 10:15pm On Dec 26, 2018
Monjerk:

So the VP (Atiku) was not his VP during the second tenure.
My friend stop speaking what you have no idea of.
Their issues was not what you are trying to paint.
did OBJ do better in his 2nd tenure? (Yes/No)
PUTTING VP in one corner is constitutionally allowed & thats what he did.
Mr. Painter... I no dey paint O, i dey write koko

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Fail Nigeria Again - Buhari by dejt4u(m): 6:55am On Dec 30, 2018
Richiez:
undecided
Hi Richiez
I sent you a mail.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Fail Nigeria Again - Buhari by aileen123(m): 9:34am On Jan 01, 2019
Trust flow refers to the number of trustworthy quality backlinks your site got. Always Trust flow is less than citation flow. Except for some highly authoritative sites.
Re: I Will Not Fail Nigeria Again - Buhari by gare(f): 10:06am On Jan 01, 2019
felixawe:
Does that mean he's failing - Is this admittance of failure !

Don’t reinforce failure by re-electing incompetent govt, Obasanjo warns Nigerians

Merry Christmas to you all

So you agreed that you failed the first time, pls just go we don't want you to repeat, Just go with your failures
Re: I Will Not Fail Nigeria Again - Buhari by aolawale025: 10:21am On Jan 01, 2019
Sort of admitting failure
Re: I Will Not Fail Nigeria Again - Buhari by felixawe(m): 11:06am On Jan 01, 2019
dejt4u:
Hi Richiez
I sent you a mail. pls be kind to reply

I trust u got it
Re: I Will Not Fail Nigeria Again - Buhari by xelly: 11:10am On Jan 01, 2019
Congratulations for your result and acceptance. Unfortunately, we do not hire failures. We cannot re enforce failure.
Re: I Will Not Fail Nigeria Again - Buhari by xelly: 11:16am On Jan 01, 2019
oyebanji44:
buhari came when the nation was nearing its collapse, assaulted and dragged in the mud .buhari is still fighting against those that make the country look big for Nothing..let us keep supporting Buhari.

What kind of trash is this for goodness sake? Why take a job you know you cannot handle? Why waste precious life, time and destroy the economy only to give illogical reason why you failed? You that is saying this shit, will you accept such excuse if Nigeria is to be your company and Buhari manage it this way?
Re: I Will Not Fail Nigeria Again - Buhari by Imohowo99(m): 3:43pm On Jan 01, 2019
Lie Lie Buhari.....Back To Daura
Re: I Will Not Fail Nigeria Again - Buhari by dejt4u(m): 8:24pm On Jan 01, 2019
felixawe:

I trust u got it
yes. thank you
Re: I Will Not Fail Nigeria Again - Buhari by aileen123(m): 6:13pm On Jan 17, 2019
I was reading some of your content on this website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up.
how to lock a folder in windows 10
Re: I Will Not Fail Nigeria Again - Buhari by sammy99(m): 6:23pm On Jan 17, 2019
u can see d way dis zombies are all supporting failure,even der master has admitted dat he has failed but all thses zombies can not see it beyond der nose.

Jst watch as some zombies will still b hailing a failure wer as he himself is better dan dat failure.
Zombie will always b zombie no matter wot cos der zombiesm is beyond control.
Re: I Will Not Fail Nigeria Again - Buhari by Idrisayuba8: 7:30pm On Jan 17, 2019
Buhari 2019
4 + 4
Sai baba

Re: I Will Not Fail Nigeria Again - Buhari by aileen123(m): 2:11pm On Jan 25, 2019
Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post.
<a title="best fishing kayaks for bigger guys" href="https://fishingscan.com/">best fishing kayaks for bigger guys</a>
Re: I Will Not Fail Nigeria Again - Buhari by KanwuliaExtra: 2:23pm On Jan 25, 2019
Glad to know you failed! cheesy
Thanks for your CABAL talking for you.
Stop hiding behind your CABAL!

Come out and tell Nigerians with your own mouth! cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Warri Refinery Is Headed By Hausa's / Buhari Asked Anthony Joshua To Stand up while he Prostrate To Greet Him / Imam Of Peace Comes After Buhari Media Centre and Buharists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.