Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,574 members, 7,921,196 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 07:31 PM

Zamfara Killings: Aisha Yesufu To Buhari: "Why Are You So Heartless?" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara Killings: Aisha Yesufu To Buhari: "Why Are You So Heartless?" (28685 Views)

Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" / Aisha Yesufu To Wike: Your Threat To Kill, Bury IPOB Members Absolute Nonsense / Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara Killings: Aisha Yesufu To Buhari: "Why Are You So Heartless?" by chesterlee(m): 3:51pm On Dec 26, 2018
Never again will we vote for a tyrant!!

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Killings: Aisha Yesufu To Buhari: "Why Are You So Heartless?" by deomelo: 3:54pm On Dec 26, 2018
Corrupt Nigerians refused to refrain from corruption and corrupt activities, but they still blame PMB for corrupt.

Violent and murderous Nigerians love to slaughter and kill themselves, but PMB is still responsible for their violent activities.

Last I checked, they have a governor in that state and I'm 100% sure they collect security votes, they control the local police and so on.

Instead of these kabkabu activists to appeal to and focus their energy on the local authority, the killers, the local population, they shout their political and insane rubbish at the President.

I think this is the same silly woman raging and shouting against the Tradamoni scheme, I've never seen an activist and poor people advocate protesting and shouting against government program and policies designed to help the same poor hard working Nigerians she pretends to care about.

If you are going to be a real activist on the side of the people, do so and if all you are interested in is politics, be brave enough to carry your political placards and stop pretending.

You are failing, but Nigeria is succeeding.
Re: Zamfara Killings: Aisha Yesufu To Buhari: "Why Are You So Heartless?" by Westaslave2(f): 3:54pm On Dec 26, 2018
Obijulius:
Lols.

And some sophisticated idiots are supporting Buhari/Osibanjo for a second term.

If only the Yorubas knew what is in stock for them from April 2019! If only!

But then, the stubborn fly will surely follow the corpse into the grave!

South-South and South-Eastern soldiers and policemen should continue avoiding the silent internal draft taking place in the army. This new battle is for the Islamic soldiers of North and Western Nigeria.

We will make commentary when that time comes.

I can see some Niger Delta oil leeches mainly from the Osibanjo camp commenting and quoting me already. Lols. I won’t respond to your mentions - I have a habit of not responding to mentions, no, we will soak your dreams in our crude oil soon.
Hahaha...u really knw wat is happening is all about "i cannot come n kill myself"

Ss ,middle belt christian n se soldiers has decide nt 2 fight boko haram ,if dey want ,we give it 2 dem enof of all dis frm our first class extinction class

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Killings: Aisha Yesufu To Buhari: "Why Are You So Heartless?" by Jonadull: 3:54pm On Dec 26, 2018

Re: Zamfara Killings: Aisha Yesufu To Buhari: "Why Are You So Heartless?" by deomelo: 3:55pm On Dec 26, 2018
Re: Zamfara Killings: Aisha Yesufu To Buhari: "Why Are You So Heartless?" by somehow: 3:56pm On Dec 26, 2018
This noisemaker of a woman again.

Good at using misfortunes to garner attention!
Re: Zamfara Killings: Aisha Yesufu To Buhari: "Why Are You So Heartless?" by deomelo: 3:56pm On Dec 26, 2018

Re: Zamfara Killings: Aisha Yesufu To Buhari: "Why Are You So Heartless?" by basilo10I: 3:57pm On Dec 26, 2018
Bubu is a disaster. Back to Daura cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Killings: Aisha Yesufu To Buhari: "Why Are You So Heartless?" by stanleeodor(m): 3:57pm On Dec 26, 2018
Timatayo1:
God will punished APC buhari and their supporters for this killing all what they know is how we win 2019 election by crooks

May God kill all the PDP anf Atiku supporters

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Killings: Aisha Yesufu To Buhari: "Why Are You So Heartless?" by PROPHETmichael: 3:57pm On Dec 26, 2018
Legendary Fela called him animal in human skin and you are there still asking why are you so heartless...dey there make pant dey wear you, you better Atikulate.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Killings: Aisha Yesufu To Buhari: "Why Are You So Heartless?" by AntiWailer: 3:57pm On Dec 26, 2018
Declaring State Of Emergency should be an option when the state Governor cannnot protect the people.

But they never cared about the lives they cry about. They simply jump to score points whenever the opportunity arises.
Re: Zamfara Killings: Aisha Yesufu To Buhari: "Why Are You So Heartless?" by Yeyeboy88(m): 3:58pm On Dec 26, 2018
Please nairalanders should help a starving bro
God bless you as you help 0029966746 Diamond bank
Thanks!
Re: Zamfara Killings: Aisha Yesufu To Buhari: "Why Are You So Heartless?" by Jonadull: 3:58pm On Dec 26, 2018
berrystunn:

Usu
Mynd44 Lalasticlala OAM4J Dominique justwise. I don’t know what this mean . But I’m sure it’s an insult
Re: Zamfara Killings: Aisha Yesufu To Buhari: "Why Are You So Heartless?" by EmmaQatar1: 4:01pm On Dec 26, 2018
We're are the supporters of this fool . soldiers even shoot the people that are protesting against the Fulani terrorist group .

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Killings: Aisha Yesufu To Buhari: "Why Are You So Heartless?" by Westaslave2(f): 4:01pm On Dec 26, 2018
D tin sweet yorubas ,all dey want is vp osinbanjo vote in 2023
Arewa elders n youth has swear 2 deal wt yorubas 4 dis
Igbos ar dey 2 strike
South south plan revenge 4 cruelty on GEJ

Apc is now "yoruba party "
Yorubas love tribal politics

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Killings: Aisha Yesufu To Buhari: "Why Are You So Heartless?" by Muscomide: 4:01pm On Dec 26, 2018
femijay8271:
This woman should just be very careful or else... lipsrsealed

Or else what?

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Killings: Aisha Yesufu To Buhari: "Why Are You So Heartless?" by Muscomide: 4:04pm On Dec 26, 2018
somehow:
This noisemaker of a woman again.

Good at using misfortunes to garner attention!

I doubt you will be so insensitive were your family to be among those murdered in cold blood.

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Killings: Aisha Yesufu To Buhari: "Why Are You So Heartless?" by Badmusthomas(m): 4:07pm On Dec 26, 2018
god save of from blood suckers

Re: Zamfara Killings: Aisha Yesufu To Buhari: "Why Are You So Heartless?" by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 26, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
Every supporter of this administration is heartless....

They are evil

Blood everywhere
Death all around the corner

But all they care about is elections... Spits
cry
Re: Zamfara Killings: Aisha Yesufu To Buhari: "Why Are You So Heartless?" by stanleeodor(m): 4:07pm On Dec 26, 2018
notoriousbabe:
Buhari is not a human bean and he doesn't have the fair of God

Not Human bean is Human being
Re: Zamfara Killings: Aisha Yesufu To Buhari: "Why Are You So Heartless?" by Billionaire09: 4:08pm On Dec 26, 2018
Support IPOB for Nigeria elections boycotting in your domiciles.

Nigeria government in generals are evil.
Boycott every damn evil Nigeria elections in your domiciles.

Re: Zamfara Killings: Aisha Yesufu To Buhari: "Why Are You So Heartless?" by Lordofthewest(m): 4:08pm On Dec 26, 2018
You forgot to correct "fair of God"
stanleeodor:

Not Human bean is Human being

Re: Zamfara Killings: Aisha Yesufu To Buhari: "Why Are You So Heartless?" by WhoBeThisMan: 4:11pm On Dec 26, 2018
yarimo, sarki, manna, is she ipob too?

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Killings: Aisha Yesufu To Buhari: "Why Are You So Heartless?" by Diggydanny41: 4:11pm On Dec 26, 2018
Anumanu!!!
Luciferjesus:
People fail to understand buhari is trying his best.
This man has taken Nigeria forward compared to GEJ time!
Sai baba till 2023
The only good leader in Nigeria history!

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Killings: Aisha Yesufu To Buhari: "Why Are You So Heartless?" by tegafej(m): 4:17pm On Dec 26, 2018
deomelo:
Corrupt Nigerians refused to refrain from corruption and corrupt activities, but they still blame PMB for corrupt.

Violent and murderous Nigerians love to slaughter and kill themselves, but PMB is still responsible for their violent activities.

Last I checked, they have a governor in that state and I'm 100% sure they collect security votes, they control the local police and so on.

Instead of these kabkabu activists to appeal to and focus their energy on the local authority, the killers, the local population, they shout their political and insane rubbish at the President.

I think this is the same silly woman raging and shouting against the Tradamoni scheme, I've never seen an activist and poor people advocate protesting and shouting against government program and policies designed to help the same poor hard working Nigerians she pretends to care about.

If you are going to be a real activist on the side of the people, do so and if all you are interested in is politics, be brave enough to carry your political placards and stop pretending.

You are failing, but Nigeria is succeeding.

You got me really interested in your argument. You sound schooled. But I don't understand how with the glaring evidences against the competence of the government , you still support it. I wanna know the rationale behind your conclusion "you are failing, Nigeria is wining"

It really amazes me. Pls indulge me

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Killings: Aisha Yesufu To Buhari: "Why Are You So Heartless?" by AdonaiAluminium: 4:21pm On Dec 26, 2018
It is his nature

Contact us for your Polyurethane and polysterene insulated roofing sheets and panels and all roofing jobs

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Killings: Aisha Yesufu To Buhari: "Why Are You So Heartless?" by Lordofthewest(m): 4:22pm On Dec 26, 2018
It's funny this same useless biafuro people shouting yoruba this yoruba that are the same set of peasants currently kissing Atiku ass because he chose Peter OBIgot as VP, none of them have bothered to ask how Atiku intends to solve the problems all they care is that we have a flatheaded yeebow bigot as a vice president...talk of tribal politics

Re: Zamfara Killings: Aisha Yesufu To Buhari: "Why Are You So Heartless?" by fashrola(m): 4:27pm On Dec 26, 2018
And Buhari is going to Akwa Ibom for his Campaign hmmm

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Killings: Aisha Yesufu To Buhari: "Why Are You So Heartless?" by femijay8271(m): 4:29pm On Dec 26, 2018
Muscomide:

Or else what?

Assassinate.
Re: Zamfara Killings: Aisha Yesufu To Buhari: "Why Are You So Heartless?" by Ekaka1(m): 4:30pm On Dec 26, 2018
This is just the tip of the iceberg...prior to 2019. I fore-told most of my friends in Naija that 2019 will even be worse in terms of blood bath . This administration has instigated so much hate that what we saw and hated in Jonathan's administration will become child's play.
Everything possible is playing out under Buhari's watch here...:
Corruption
Bigotry
Systemic Religious intolerance
Tribalism
Gross hypocrisy
Cluelessness
Chaos
A visibly Divided country
Assasinations
Persecution of perceived enemies or opposition even if you're a neutralist trying to critic the government...etc

We are in real trouble...if this man Buhari loses the election ...he is not Jonathan and will not accept the outcome ..and such anarchy and more blood might be the result...but I sincerely pray not, I pray not my brethren cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Names, Ranks Of 58 Policemen Indicted By Lagos #EndSARS Panel (Full List) / Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu / David Ishaku And Dorcas' Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.