Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,836 members, 7,959,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 10:46 PM

I Am Happy There Was No Fuel Scarcity This Year – Fun Seeker - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Happy There Was No Fuel Scarcity This Year – Fun Seeker (7515 Views)

No Fuel Subsidy Payments Have Been Made To Marketers Since 2016 – NNPC Limited / Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions / Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Happy There Was No Fuel Scarcity This Year – Fun Seeker by theoldpretender(m): 6:42pm On Dec 26, 2018
Sirjamo:
Its only the miserable Poverty Development Party that govern for sixteen straight years, made 1 trillion dollars from crude oil and didn't know how to solve the problem of fuel scarcity

I don't like PDP, but subsidies and Nigerians opposition to their complete removal is why we had fuel crisis until last year.

Bubu's fix to the problem, while commendable, is a temporary fix. Allowing nnpc and marketers to sell fuel at their price would be a permanent fix
Re: I Am Happy There Was No Fuel Scarcity This Year – Fun Seeker by Respect55(m): 6:48pm On Dec 26, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:
tf do you expect?

Election is next year nah

God bless u
Re: I Am Happy There Was No Fuel Scarcity This Year – Fun Seeker by farem: 6:48pm On Dec 26, 2018
seunmohmoh:
No fuel scarcity, so why did all these transport services double tfare?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Happy There Was No Fuel Scarcity This Year – Fun Seeker by lilytender: 6:49pm On Dec 26, 2018
4 + 4 = 8

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Happy There Was No Fuel Scarcity This Year – Fun Seeker by seunmohmoh(f): 6:55pm On Dec 26, 2018
[quote author=farem post=74189046][/quote]15,600??
Re: I Am Happy There Was No Fuel Scarcity This Year – Fun Seeker by ivandragon: 7:07pm On Dec 26, 2018
some Nigerians & short memories...
lol.

1 Like

Re: I Am Happy There Was No Fuel Scarcity This Year – Fun Seeker by Ohraykon: 7:07pm On Dec 26, 2018
cenaman:
if we no vote BUHARI wetin we gain?
mumu
Re: I Am Happy There Was No Fuel Scarcity This Year – Fun Seeker by 02Kebreal(m): 7:10pm On Dec 26, 2018
God punish PDP
Re: I Am Happy There Was No Fuel Scarcity This Year – Fun Seeker by codeNinja8234: 7:11pm On Dec 26, 2018
I can help you write code to solve any problem I am posting this with ai C++ Bot I wrote. This should tell you the quality of work to expect from me

Re: I Am Happy There Was No Fuel Scarcity This Year – Fun Seeker by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 26, 2018
There is no fuel but there is money
There is no money but there is fuel

Mr man what is the difference? E b like say sand day ur brain
Re: I Am Happy There Was No Fuel Scarcity This Year – Fun Seeker by deji68: 7:15pm On Dec 26, 2018
almost four year of APC... only 1 year without fuel scarcity Hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Happy There Was No Fuel Scarcity This Year – Fun Seeker by checkolatunji: 7:21pm On Dec 26, 2018
Emperor2463:
Fuel scarcity when next year na election u think say APC no get sense, after the election next them go increase am

And there have been no elections all this yrs abi? They did well on this let's just applaud them and chastise them when they do wrong

1 Like

Re: I Am Happy There Was No Fuel Scarcity This Year – Fun Seeker by blackboy(m): 7:28pm On Dec 26, 2018
Sirjamo:
Its only the miserable Poverty Development Party that govern for sixteen straight years, made 1 trillion dollars from crude oil and didn't know how to solve the problem of fuel scarcity
when he wanted to those in power said no but see them
Re: I Am Happy There Was No Fuel Scarcity This Year – Fun Seeker by emmykk(m): 7:41pm On Dec 26, 2018
deji17:
“I just came here to take some beer and be happy with my friends as we celebrate the Christmas. ‘‘I am happy there was no fuel scarcity this year, which means the government is working.’’

So who was the president of Nigeria for the past 3years when there was scarcity?

1 Like

Re: I Am Happy There Was No Fuel Scarcity This Year – Fun Seeker by Akanoaaa(m): 8:14pm On Dec 26, 2018
deji17:
“I just came here to take some beer and be happy with my friends as we celebrate the Christmas. ‘‘I am happy there was no fuel scarcity this year, which means the government is working.’’
Shut up dia! which stupid government is working? is it not bcuz election is next year February ni? Not all Nigerians are stupid arakurin.
Re: I Am Happy There Was No Fuel Scarcity This Year – Fun Seeker by zedman1(m): 10:57pm On Dec 26, 2018
Emperor2463:
Fuel scarcity when next year na election u think say APC no get sense, after the election next them go increase am
deji68:
almost four year of APC... only 1 year without fuel scarcity Hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Let's be frank, we only witnessed fuel scarcity December 2017 since the inception of this government. And no tomatoes in the market in December of 2016 or so Only. I refuse to be like the average Nigerian. We only make noise about the wrongs and never celebrate the rights. We don't keep record of history too.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Am Happy There Was No Fuel Scarcity This Year – Fun Seeker by deji68: 11:40pm On Dec 26, 2018
Wel u are wrong we have had more scarcities under this gov within a period of 4 years.... some even lasted up to 3 months...

First one was in Sept-December 2015. For 3 months,
Second one was in April/May 2016
December 2017
February 2018

zedman1:
Let's be frank, we only witnessed fuel scarcity December 2017 since the inception of this government. And no tomatoes in the market in December of 2016 or so Only. I refuse to be like the average Nigerian. We only make noise about the wrongs and never celebrate the rights. We don't keep record of history too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

JUST IN: Channels Television Goes Offline As Staff Flee Lagos. / Donald Duke: A Fraud Or Visionary? (Tinapa) / Video Of The Kaduna State Bomb Blast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.