Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,308 members, 7,943,728 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 11:16 PM

Lady Stabbed By Her 22-year-old Brother Over Food In Rivers(photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Stabbed By Her 22-year-old Brother Over Food In Rivers(photos) (415 Views)

Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix / Lady Stabbed Dead By Robbers At Upper Iweka, Onitsha, Set To Be Buried (pics / Young Lady Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Trying To Snatch Her Phone. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Stabbed By Her 22-year-old Brother Over Food In Rivers(photos) by janefblog: 6:18pm On Dec 26, 2018
A young lady sustained a serious injury after she got stabbed in the back with a kitchen knife by her 22-year-old brother because she was slow in making his food at their home in Port Harcourt, Rivers state.

Their older sister, Sonia Joy Esego, who shared the story online, says she has reported the matter to the police.

”My younger brother did this to my little sister because he ask her to make him food which she was doing he said she was slow dats d reason he stabbed her.we lost our father last year November ever since dis boy has been hurting my siblings I reported dis case to the police station and now my father family is asking my mum to tell me to withdraw the case the boy in question is just 22 and his the first son was I wrong in reporting the case?

More photos.......https://janefblog.com/4986-2lady-stabbed-by-her-22-year-old-brother-over-food-in-riversphotos/

Re: Lady Stabbed By Her 22-year-old Brother Over Food In Rivers(photos) by onlinetomola(m): 6:27pm On Dec 26, 2018
Are you kidding me ? shocked and she dey there dey pose for Camera
Re: Lady Stabbed By Her 22-year-old Brother Over Food In Rivers(photos) by Herlertah(m): 6:49pm On Dec 26, 2018
And the first thing that came to her void mind is to pose for picture??

Abi Ori Omo Yi Daru Ni?
Re: Lady Stabbed By Her 22-year-old Brother Over Food In Rivers(photos) by Mrceragem: 10:02pm On Dec 26, 2018
That your Broda that can do this to his blood sister can definitly kill a stranger.
Don't remove the knife just rush to hospital so they can remove and do the needful

(1) (Reply)

Many Died As Nigerian Air Force Jet Crashes During Operation Against Boko Haram / Mettros.us:accident Along Patani Expressway In Delta Kills People / Woman Jailed A Year, Fined RM100 For Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.