Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,334 members, 7,917,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 04:20 PM

Paid To Do It But Fail To Make His Friend's Wife Pregnant After 72 Attempts - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Paid To Do It But Fail To Make His Friend's Wife Pregnant After 72 Attempts (8811 Views)

I Caught My Husband Red - Handed With My Friend - Wife / Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them / My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paid To Do It But Fail To Make His Friend's Wife Pregnant After 72 Attempts by Agbo2(m): 4:23pm On Aug 06, 2010
Paid to do it, but fails to make his friend’s wife pregnant after 72 Attempts
April 1st, 2009

A nice story, with surprising end:

In Stuttgart, Germany, a court judge must decide on a case of honorable intentions in a situation where a man hired his neighbor to get his wife pregnant.

It seems that Demetrius Soupolos, 29, and his former beauty queen wife, Traute, wanted a child badly, but Demetrius was told by a doctor that he was sterile.

So, Soupolos, after calming his wife’s protests, hired his neighbor, Frank Maus, 34, to impregnate her. Since Maus was already married and the father of two children, plus looked very much like Soupolos to boot, the plan seemed good.

Soupolos paid Maus $2,500 for the job and for three evenings a week for the next six months, Maus tried desperately, a total of 72 different times, to impregnate Traute.

When his own wife objected, he explained, "I don’t like this any more than you. I’m simply doing it for the money. Try and understand."

When Traute failed to get pregnant after six months, however, Soupolos was not understanding and insisted that Maus have a medical examination, which he did.

The doctor’s announcement that Maus was also sterile shocked everyone except his wife, who was forced to confess that Maus was not the real father of their two children.

Now Soupolos is suing Maus for breach of contract in an effort to get his money back, but Maus refuses to give it up because he said he did not guarantee conception, but only that he would give an honest effort.

http://classicfun.ws/paid-to-do-it-but-fails-to-make-his-friends-wife-pregnant-after-72-attempts/2009/04/01
Re: Paid To Do It But Fail To Make His Friend's Wife Pregnant After 72 Attempts by Woke4all(m): 5:33pm On Aug 06, 2010
It's very very wa! Lol
Re: Paid To Do It But Fail To Make His Friend's Wife Pregnant After 72 Attempts by rubi(f): 5:55pm On Aug 06, 2010
Pregnancy does not come by ones strength only through God who showeth mercy but why should another man do his job for him?

1 Like

Re: Paid To Do It But Fail To Make His Friend's Wife Pregnant After 72 Attempts by mrmayor(m): 9:06pm On Aug 06, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

LWKMD
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

I Just Love This Story, can't stop laffing. grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Paid To Do It But Fail To Make His Friend's Wife Pregnant After 72 Attempts by safeact(m): 12:34pm On Aug 07, 2010
na waoh! Wonders shall never cease to happen! I just hop that im d father of my children! Guys, u can never be sure until u go for DNA test with ur children. A family with 3 dif fathers. It is always said that it is only d wife that knows who d father of d child is! Ewe!
Re: Paid To Do It But Fail To Make His Friend's Wife Pregnant After 72 Attempts by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 10, 2010
arrant nonsense shhhhh LMAO
Re: Paid To Do It But Fail To Make His Friend's Wife Pregnant After 72 Attempts by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 11, 2010
nna see "nacking". kai! kai! kai! frank don hammer tire. me i go do DNA test for my kids as soon as they are born, i cant take chances at all.
Re: Paid To Do It But Fail To Make His Friend's Wife Pregnant After 72 Attempts by luap: 4:28pm On Aug 11, 2010
Crazy Germans
Re: Paid To Do It But Fail To Make His Friend's Wife Pregnant After 72 Attempts by drnoel: 9:14pm On Dec 17, 2011
na oyinbo madness, na so dem dey do. foolish people
Re: Paid To Do It But Fail To Make His Friend's Wife Pregnant After 72 Attempts by Nobody: 3:08am On Dec 18, 2011
i cant imagine having another man sleep with my wife . . . not even if it was to save her life. grin
Re: Paid To Do It But Fail To Make His Friend's Wife Pregnant After 72 Attempts by tpia5: 2:17am On Dec 19, 2011
Who was counting?
Re: Paid To Do It But Fail To Make His Friend's Wife Pregnant After 72 Attempts by chidi25(m): 2:06pm On Aug 25, 2012
Agbo2: Paid to do it, but fails to make his friend’s wife pregnant after 72 Attempts
April 1st, 2009

In Stuttgart, Germany, a court judge must decide on a case of honorable intentions in a situation where a man hired his neighbor to get his wife pregnant.

It seems that Demetrius Soupolos, 29, and his former beauty queen wife, Traute, wanted a child badly, but Demetrius was told by a doctor that he was sterile.

So, Soupolos, after calming his wife’s protests, hired his neighbor, Frank Maus, 34, to impregnate her. Since Maus was already married and the father of two children, plus looked very much like Soupolos to boot, the plan seemed good.

Soupolos paid Maus $2,500 for the job and for three evenings a week for the next six months, Maus tried desperately, a total of 72 different times, to impregnate Traute.

When his own wife objected, he explained, "I don’t like this any more than you. I’m simply doing it for the money. Try and understand."

When Traute failed to get pregnant after six months, however, Soupolos was not understanding and insisted that Maus have a medical examination, which he did.

The doctor’s announcement that Maus was also sterile shocked everyone except his wife, who was forced to confess that Maus was not the real father of their two children.

Now Soupolos is suing Maus for breach of contract in an effort to get his money back, but Maus refuses to give it up because he said he did not guarantee conception, but only that he would give an honest effort.

http://classicfun.ws/paid-to-do-it-but-fails-to-make-his-friends-wife-pregnant-after-72-attempts/2009/04/01
Re: Paid To Do It But Fail To Make His Friend's Wife Pregnant After 72 Attempts by chidi25(m): 2:08pm On Aug 25, 2012
Agbo2: Paid to do it, but fails to make his friend’s wife pregnant after 72 Attempts
April 1st, 2009

Chai! Dis oyinbo people don corrupt finish..... They just keep opening cans of worm!
Re: Paid To Do It But Fail To Make His Friend's Wife Pregnant After 72 Attempts by salolo(m): 7:08pm On Nov 27, 2012
funny story

(1) (Reply)

What Cartoon Network Has Done To Our Kids! / Suggest Names For Twins / How Do You Feel After Sex- For The Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.