Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,689 members, 7,918,172 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 01:40 AM

Invest In Telecom Business For Life Time Earning. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest In Telecom Business For Life Time Earning. (1232 Views)

I Make 1- 20k In Telecom Business U Too Can / Be Your Own Boss In Telecom Industry / Real Time Earning Through SMS Shortcode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest In Telecom Business For Life Time Earning. by kpas4kpas: 6:56am On Dec 27, 2018
A big opportunity in telecoms industry.
*Do u recharge your phones ?*

*Do u buy data?*

*Do u subscribe for TV cables like GoTV?*

*Do u get paid for all this?*

*Do you get commission from doing all that�?*

If NO!! u have been scammed�‍♂

*Switch to Recharge And Get Paid and get paid in every transaction*

https:///DxSGihApzVCINyz8RX1wRk

*RAGP is same as Recharging with your bank App, the difference here is that you get the commission*

*If u recharge from your bank account the bank gets the commission*

BUT

*RAGP pays you after you Recharge from their VTU dashboard*

*Recharge And Get Paid also give 20% whenever a new member joins the system from your link*

*If You Don't Get Paid for your recharges, YOU HAVE BEEN SCAMMED*�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂

*Don't delay! Join us and recover all you missed! Time no dey!!!*

*Call/WhatsApp

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Invest In Telecom Business For Life Time Earning. by kpas4kpas: 9:45am On Dec 27, 2018
Key into this new opportunity now
Re: Invest In Telecom Business For Life Time Earning. by kpas4kpas: 5:43pm On Dec 27, 2018
Key in without delay.
Just with little money.
Re: Invest In Telecom Business For Life Time Earning. by kpas4kpas: 7:20am On Dec 28, 2018
Keep your numbers coming
Re: Invest In Telecom Business For Life Time Earning. by kpas4kpas: 5:57am On Dec 30, 2018
Alfred Alaku:
*Do u recharge your phones ?*

*Do u buy data?*

*Do u subscribe for TV cables like GoTV?*

*Do u get paid for all this?*

*Do you get commission from doing all that�?*

If NO!! u have been scammed�‍♂

*Switch to Recharge And Get Paid and get paid in every transaction*

*RAGP is same as Recharging with your bank App, the difference here is that you get the commission*

*If u recharge from your bank account the bank gets the commission*

BUT

*RAGP pays you after you Recharge from their VTU dashboard*

*Recharge And Get Paid also give 20% whenever a new member joins the system from your link*

*If You Don't Get Paid for your recharges, YOU HAVE BEEN SCAMMED*�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂

*Don't delay! Join us and recover all you missed! Time no dey!!!*

*Call/WhatsApp O8O539697OO

1 Like

Re: Invest In Telecom Business For Life Time Earning. by kpas4kpas: 6:03pm On Dec 30, 2018
If you are not making money while recharging. Come in.
Re: Invest In Telecom Business For Life Time Earning. by kpas4kpas: 7:17am On Dec 31, 2018
Few hours to say bye bye to this year. Take action now.
Re: Invest In Telecom Business For Life Time Earning. by kpas4kpas: 4:13pm On Jan 06, 2019
Key in now
Re: Invest In Telecom Business For Life Time Earning. by kpas4kpas: 10:18pm On Jan 07, 2019
I met someone on Facebook yesterday who indicated interest on my advert of RAGP. I reach out to him and taught him the business , surprising he asked me a question:- he said his already into superlife and which is better between the 2?

Below is my honest answer to him ��

Well as far as am concern I have not seen any networking company in the world that will beat RAGP. Why? Because they are the most generous company. They share their profits with you they even share the registration fee with u.

If you want to involved ur self in any business, first find out if the company has a product. If they don't have a product I advice u to run.

Secondly if they have a product then consider the end user of the products.

For example Oriflame has a product and a toothpaste cost about a thousand plus. Look at it, how many people can afford it when they can use N200 to buy sachet close up outside

Yes superlife had a products too but they focus on health products. It's ok but the thing is, there are lots of health products outside there even in d villages they produced herbs for them selves.

Now let's look at RAGP, they have products so let's consider the end users and their products. The end users and the products are one. They can't do without each other. There is no alternative, everyone must, I repeat must buy it everyday if u want to keep ur digital life going like browsing the net, WhatsApp, Facebook twitter, etc. even to watch Dstv gotv startime and must pay electricity bills.

You see, this is RAGP products that everyone cannot do without it even u to chat with me now u are already using our products. Without it u can't chat with me.

From the above analysis please, which is better to be considered?
✍...let's talk business......08053969700
Re: Invest In Telecom Business For Life Time Earning. by kpas4kpas: 6:48am On Jan 09, 2019
Just with little effort, you can built your wealth with the telecom oil well.
Re: Invest In Telecom Business For Life Time Earning. by kpas4kpas: 7:59am On Jan 10, 2019
*One who CREATES the opportunity is BRILLIANT.*�

*One who GETS the opportunity is LUCKY.*�

*One who CAPITALIZES�� on the opportunity is the WINNER.* ��

*Money is a seed�, Don't eat all your seeds, Plant some of those seeds �when they �mature, eat from your harvest������� and repeat the process.*

*Wealth is not a �jackpot,you don't wake up one �morning & meet �wealth, rather, you deliberately plant it , water it and wait for it to grow.*

*SAVINGS� is Great, But INVESTMENT is �key, STRATEGIZE now and change your status for life.*
*INVEST IN RAGP TODAY*
Good Morning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Invest In Telecom Business For Life Time Earning. by kpas4kpas: 7:42pm On Jan 17, 2019
what are you waiting for? WHILE OTHERS ARE EARNING.
Re: Invest In Telecom Business For Life Time Earning. by kpas4kpas: 3:20am On Jan 20, 2019
Keep coming
Re: Invest In Telecom Business For Life Time Earning. by kpas4kpas: 3:26am On Jan 22, 2019
Still available

(1) (Reply)

Get A Working PAYPAL And Withdraw To Your Account At N360/$ + New Money Tricks / My Bitter/sweet Investment Story, Don't Be Like Me - Be Better Invest Now / #5k Daily Earnings Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.