Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,489 members, 7,964,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 04:00 AM

2019 Presidency: Buhari’s Relatives Have Turned Daura To Dubai, London With Stol - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidency: Buhari’s Relatives Have Turned Daura To Dubai, London With Stol (516 Views)

Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari / Lawal Daura To Remain Under House Arrest – Vanguard / "I Am Only Answerable To Buhari" - Daura To Osinbajo On NASS Siege (2) (3) (4)

(1)

2019 Presidency: Buhari’s Relatives Have Turned Daura To Dubai, London With Stol by 17Ebiscoo: 8:40am On Dec 27, 2018
A spokesperson for the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, presidential campaign, Buba Galadima, has said that President Muhammadu Buhari has secretly and illegitimately enriched his relatives.

Galadima argued that the President has no integrity, adding that he was ready to show anyone who cares to see, mansions and estates owned by Buhari’s relatives all over the world.

The politician, who used to be an ally to Buhari, stated this on a live programme on Channels Television, on Wednesday.

Galadima said that several of President Buhari’s relatives had become significantly wealthier in the time he (Buhari) has been in office.

According to Galadima, “I can’t see any integrity whatsoever on the side of Mr. President. Which integrity?

“Somebody who condones corrupt people around him. We know of his relatives. We know of his friends who were bankrupt before 2015.

“We know of his relatives who took N2,000 transport money from us to go to Kaduna.

“Today, they are multibillionaires. They have assets all over the world. They have estates all over the world.

“I can show anybody that wants to know. So, the issue of integrity with this government is not an issue.

“Go to Daura GRA. When you go there, all the houses that make you feel as if you are in Dubai, London or Beirut were built by whom? To whom do those properties belong?”

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/27/2019-presidency-buharis-relatives-turned-daura-dubai-london-stolen-money-buba-galadima/

Re: 2019 Presidency: Buhari’s Relatives Have Turned Daura To Dubai, London With Stol by Oweku: 8:43am On Dec 27, 2018
Buhari lied to us in other to get our vote in 2015..it won't happen again.. Both APC and PDP are our problems to democracy.. shocked

Meanwhile click my signature below and get a browser that pays you for browsing the Internet.. Its free.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Buhari’s Relatives Have Turned Daura To Dubai, London With Stol by Mynd44: 8:52am On Dec 27, 2018

(1)

#amaechitapes: Here Comes The Full Audio / Report: Nigeria’s Presidential Election Too Close To Call / Door-to-door Campaign For President Buhari Begins In Zaria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.