Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,189 members, 7,943,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 11:14 AM

Pay Workers The N30 000 Minimum Wage: Even N100 000 Is Payable But … - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Pay Workers The N30 000 Minimum Wage: Even N100 000 Is Payable But … (566 Views)

No Directive Yet On ₦‎70,000 Minimum Wage For Corps Members – NYSC / NYSC DG Gives Update On The Payment Of New Minimum Wage / FG Increases NYSC Allowance To N30,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pay Workers The N30 000 Minimum Wage: Even N100 000 Is Payable But … by fasterINCOME(m): 1:00pm On Dec 27, 2018
This post is to tell Nigerians that any state in Nigeria can pay N30 000 much clamored new proposed minimum wage, and I say even N60 000 is still very possible. You know why? Most Nigerians especially those in government do not place value on our money at all. And I mean what I am saying.

First, let me ask you, what percentage of Nigerians are civil servants? If the percentage of Nigerians on government payroll in each state is up to 12%, it can’t be above 15%. Also in same vein, what % are politicians. Are politicians in government payroll in any state up to 10% of the state population? In most cases no!

Okay, answer me this one: Why are politicians in all the states always happy while civil servants are always sad?

Take it from me over 50% of money that comes into the state is shared by politicians. This is done either directly or indirectly.

Take for example how they share bags of rice… Out 100 bags that government gives to a ministry,
1). Commissioner packs 30,
2). Perm. Sect. carts away 25,
3). Directors share 30.
4). Then a paltry 15 bags will now be tossed to the rest staff of most cases over 200. See that!

Is the distribution above fair? Obviously not.
But I must tell you of a truth, that this is what state governors do with money that comes into their states.

In my own state if you see how public funds are being squandered and shared among politicians you will shed tears about helpless, low income, and in most cases even unemployed Nigerians.

Of all the billions that come to my state every single month, no part of it is put into profitable venture which should have yielded more internally.

All you see are:

- White elephant projects,
- Thoughtless spending,
- Wasteful disbursement of funds,
- Outright non existent projects,
- Controversal investments,

If a truth, if you make civil servants to work, then you pay them correct wages, this country’s economy will experience a total turn around. Let no one deceive you Nigeria is under a severe course arising from the woes our leaders have brought upon our innocent but well-meaning populace. Look, God is watching you all in everything you do.

LISTEN TO ME: OUR PROBLEM IN NIGERIA IS PUTTING MONEY TO ECONOMIC USE RATHER THAN SHARING IT, AND NOT PAYING CIVIL SERVANTS SALARIES.

If you want to understand my standpoint, take the case of a salary earner who takes home N100 000 a month. If this person squanders over N80 000 of this money every month by month for upwards of 5 years …, without embarking on any productive venture, can a man like this make any headway in life? My answer, if you care to know is: No!

Just like many state governors, the man in question can even owe the rent in the house that he is living, since obviously he can’t build his own.

So, let workers be paid the N30 000, it’s even too small self, it should be N60 000. After all what is N30 000?

Before you dive into arguing any of these points with me, ‘cos Nigerians like arguement: See, ordinary Nigerians have discovered secret ways of being paid good wages by foreigners in dollars to perform small small tasks for them. Tasks like designs, typing, excel, writing, even web design etc. And you know what; they are all well paid in $$$ in all cases.

Imagine typing and professionally formatting 20 official letters and being paid $100: and you work from your home. Think about it. As I’m typing this, when I do a job like the above for a client in Nigeria, I’m paid paltry N3000 at most. But if I execute this same little job say, for a student in UK. I am paid cool N36 000. And any business centre can complete such a job within hours.

So, you can see that Nigerian workers are paid pee-nuts
because it’s pee-nuts that’s being passed round.

See I am not saying the above to brag, as am typing this, thousands of Nigerians are smiling to their banks from doing micro jobs for clients online. I have repeatedly told Nigerians to learn how to offer their services online and be paid in dollars, leave Nigerian government with their woes.

If you want to know how to render your services to clients abroad and be paid in good dollars, Follow this rare url to: www.onlinebusinessideasng.com. On getting there, Download an “Award Winning Fiverr Blueprint”. This amazing course will reveal to you step by step, how you can be contacted with jobs you can easily perform, and how you can be paid in hard dollars for them.
So, if you desire to turn your back at the Nigerian civil service for ever, hurry up and check out this life changing guide. You’ll thank me for it later.
But before you leave the blog, click on the micro job link, and the information that will display will blow your mind.
See you when you’re back.
Re: Pay Workers The N30 000 Minimum Wage: Even N100 000 Is Payable But … by samley19(m): 10:32pm On Dec 27, 2018
Thanks
Re: Pay Workers The N30 000 Minimum Wage: Even N100 000 Is Payable But … by fasterINCOME(m): 11:19am On Dec 28, 2018
Hey Nigerians. Who is the THIEF AND SCAMMER now?
See? Just too unfortunate that you could not differenciat between a genuine post and a scam, even till now. If you are okay with N30 000, then you can as well join Npower or civil service. But I bate you, neither of them is a walk through. In fact you can be defrauded in an attempt to get through. Be ware.

(1) (Reply)

Federal Government Increase Corps Members’ Allowance To 30000(nysc) / Many Injured As Camp Director Triggers Protest At The Lagos State NYSC Camp / Foreign Pcm Verification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.