Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,668 members, 7,911,807 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 04:16 PM

Man Kills Ex-wife, Updates Her Facebook For Months To Pretend She's Alive (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Kills Ex-wife, Updates Her Facebook For Months To Pretend She's Alive (pics) (1734 Views)

Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment / '15k For 1 Hour & 35k For Kissing': Girl Who Wants To Pretend As Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kills Ex-wife, Updates Her Facebook For Months To Pretend She's Alive (pics) by Groovenaija360(m): 1:11pm On Dec 27, 2018
A surgeon pushed his ex-wife off a cliff and for the following seven months updated her social media in a sophisticated ploy to avoid suspicion of murder, police say.

Dr Dharmendra Pratap Singh has now been arrested in connection with Rakhi Srivastava's death after allegedly sedating her.

She went missing in June, not long after remarrying following her split with Singh.

The second hubby was an initial suspect but police in Gorakhpur, India, detained Singh and two alleged associates, Pramod Kumar Singh and Deshdeepak Nishad, on Friday.

And cops say Singh regularly changed Ms Srivastava's Facebook on her phone in the months since in an attempt to fool them.

Ms Srivastava's social media was also allegedly updated after her death

But her phone was found in October.

"This made Dr Singh a prime suspect," a police source said.

"However, even after killing Rakhi, they kept updating her social media account through her mobile phone."

Ms Srivastava's family has made an emotional plea for more information.

The investigation continues.

>> https://grovenaija360.com/man-kills-ex-wife-updates-her-facebook-for-months-to-pretend-shes-alive/

Re: Man Kills Ex-wife, Updates Her Facebook For Months To Pretend She's Alive (pics) by Avedonn: 1:14pm On Dec 27, 2018
Damn...

Some people are really heartless.
Perhaps the woman left him and he couldn't withstand the pain.

I'm not supporting what the man did but some women can be brutal when it comes to breakup. They always strike when a man is completely in love with them.

Even if you are an abusive husband or boyfriend, they'd stick with you and endure your excesses till when you least expected it before the strike leaving you high and dry which often ended up deadly.
Re: Man Kills Ex-wife, Updates Her Facebook For Months To Pretend She's Alive (pics) by CreepyBlackpool: 1:37pm On Dec 27, 2018
Wawu what a genius

but las las you were not so smart since they caught you.

I on the other hand......smiley
Re: Man Kills Ex-wife, Updates Her Facebook For Months To Pretend She's Alive (pics) by faithfull18(f): 1:39pm On Dec 27, 2018
Some people are heartless.
Re: Man Kills Ex-wife, Updates Her Facebook For Months To Pretend She's Alive (pics) by techking: 2:07pm On Dec 27, 2018
The man funny sha
Re: Man Kills Ex-wife, Updates Her Facebook For Months To Pretend She's Alive (pics) by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 2:22pm On Dec 27, 2018
[img][/img]
Re: Man Kills Ex-wife, Updates Her Facebook For Months To Pretend She's Alive (pics) by KingOfAllIgbos: 3:43pm On Dec 27, 2018
A James Hadley Chase plot updated .....2018 version cool
Re: Man Kills Ex-wife, Updates Her Facebook For Months To Pretend She's Alive (pics) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:27pm On Dec 27, 2018
Evil man.
Child of perdition!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

My Baby Is Getting Bald At The Front / Help. How Do I Tell Her I Am Not Into Her / Tonto Dikeh Shares Near Nude Photo To Describe Her Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.