Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,900 members, 7,889,968 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:12 AM

Jumia Smartphones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Jumia Smartphones (776 Views)

Gionee M7 Price In Nigeria (jumia & Slot) / Chinese Branded Smartphones: Would Your Ever Buy Again Or Go Back To Mainstream / Top 8 Smartphones With 4G Support And Big Batteries That Cost Less Than N50,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jumia Smartphones by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 27, 2018
Latest Smartphones at affordable prices from Jumia.

see more at h t t p s:// b i t. l y/2ETFbmS

without the spacing.
Re: Jumia Smartphones by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 26, 2019
....BUY4ME
Re: Jumia Smartphones by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 26, 2019
BUY4ME
Re: Jumia Smartphones by damiloladuke: 9:59am On Sep 29, 2021
This guy is a chronic scammer. He's wanted by the police in Kano and other Northern states. Deal with him at your own peril
Re: Jumia Smartphones by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 29, 2021
damiloladuke:
This guy is a chronic scammer. He's wanted by the police in Kano and other Northern states. Deal with him at your own peril

Are you done?

When you are finished you go back to that cryptocurrency thread I bursted you for trying to scam other people let me finish you off there in public.
Re: Jumia Smartphones by damiloladuke: 6:58pm On Sep 29, 2021
Mcquine:

Are you done?

When you are finished you go back to that cryptocurrency thread I bursted you for trying to scam other people let me finish you off there in public.

What I'm doing with my life, your father cannot do till he dies. Even on Nairaland, I run giveaways, but your hatred will lead to your untimely death
Re: Jumia Smartphones by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 29, 2021
damiloladuke:

What I'm doing with my life, your father cannot do till he dies. Even on Nairaland, I run giveaways, but your hatred will lead to your untimely death

You have met your Waterloo this time around.

Both you and that Thing you call Lawyer I must get hold of the both of you.

(1) (Reply)

Mod pls delete this thread / Who Needs 4G When I Can Get 5G? / GIVEAWAY CLEAN IPHONE 7 (gold) 32gb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.