Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,271 members, 7,928,906 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 03:24 AM

Atiku Owns Keystone Bank Via Sigma Pensions - Tolu Ogunlesi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Owns Keystone Bank Via Sigma Pensions - Tolu Ogunlesi (38976 Views)

Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains / Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times / Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Owns Keystone Bank Via Sigma Pensions - Tolu Ogunlesi by Wesely01(m): 8:57pm On Dec 27, 2018
Herdsmen:
Apc nor just get sense...

What a so foolish party and stupid spin doctors..

So they believe Atiku is indicting his own company?

Atiku has shares .. and as shareholder.. he's telling you that the president is having majority of shares .. either by proxy or outright and is demanding a probe .. into the massive fraud..

And this is what ogunlesi could come up with..

Believe all BMO need a 10km frog jump..

Bros You will know all those People supporting PMB are lifeless and senseless like him.
Re: Atiku Owns Keystone Bank Via Sigma Pensions - Tolu Ogunlesi by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 27, 2018
jrusky:

So if you owns a business of such capacity and the family of the president are buying shares and you as a human(the boss) not wood or tree will not know and to you that sound sensible Just answer me.

Pls where is your sense did you borrowed someone or forgot it somewhere? Just answer the question I asked you above ok.
Mumu answer the guy's question. Why did you drop your Biafra pride for mere crumbs? Why did you suddenly love the Fulanis (atiku) you hates in the person of buhari? No tribe is more confusing and dejected than Igbos

1 Like

Re: Atiku Owns Keystone Bank Via Sigma Pensions - Tolu Ogunlesi by pieces18: 10:39pm On Dec 27, 2018
when atiku was with apc, he was not corrupt, now that he is in pdp, he is corrupt. politics in nigeria is too childish for a reasonable person to join in nigeria. especially apc.
Re: Atiku Owns Keystone Bank Via Sigma Pensions - Tolu Ogunlesi by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 27, 2018
ashacot:
Lol ATIKU SELF DAY CLAIM INTEGRITY. WONDERS SHALL NEVER END.
grin
ashacot:
Lol ATIKU SELF DAY CLAIM INTEGRITY. WONDERS SHALL NEVER END.
Re: Atiku Owns Keystone Bank Via Sigma Pensions - Tolu Ogunlesi by kayfra: 10:52pm On Dec 27, 2018
TheAdvocate:
OP where is the connection between Atiku and Keystone? You said its Sigma. What's is the connection between Sigma and Atiku? All I saw is Modibbo as the board chairman of the bank.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/business-news/227220-%E2%80%8Enew-investor-takes-keystone-bank.html
Re: Atiku Owns Keystone Bank Via Sigma Pensions - Tolu Ogunlesi by englishman411(m): 11:07pm On Dec 27, 2018
The whole issue is getting more interesting each passing day,
Re: Atiku Owns Keystone Bank Via Sigma Pensions - Tolu Ogunlesi by BigIyanga: 3:06am On Dec 28, 2018
So Modibo is the same as Atiku?? Spell Atiku, Qu,wu, Kwe, ce,ou,sy, foolishness
Re: Atiku Owns Keystone Bank Via Sigma Pensions - Tolu Ogunlesi by tammie24: 5:22pm On Dec 28, 2018
Zico5:
The truth will soon come to light. I know erudite Nigerians are digging deep on the matter. The quick response from FG shows that something is fishing somewhere. The first issue is about the first lady, what kind of business could first lady engage in that personal aid could be enmeshed in fraud of massive 2.5 billions. I wonder why some misguided and paid agents who are relatively on meagre 30k per month could die on matter involving our national wealth which I believe could be used to sustain us all. The truth is coming to light on Mr integrity and we will see it to the end.
I swear
The way they are responding to the issue is very suspicious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sadiya Farouq: I Am Still Studying N-power Files To Know Real Essence / Ikedi Ohakim And Wife At Daughter's Graduation In Ireland (photos) / 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.