Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,175 members, 7,880,663 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:29 AM

Only Two People Are Not Corrupt In Nigeria – Balarabe Musa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Two People Are Not Corrupt In Nigeria – Balarabe Musa (63494 Views)

Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt / Selfish Politicians Have Hijacked Nigeria — Balarabe Musa / Osinbajo Says Buhari Is NOT Corrupt, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Two People Are Not Corrupt In Nigeria – Balarabe Musa by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 27, 2018
alawi5k:
PMB is not corrupt. Quote me anywhere!
Why disturb yourself: even the PMB knows that he too is one of the most corrupt in the country!
Re: Only Two People Are Not Corrupt In Nigeria – Balarabe Musa by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 27, 2018
Okoyeeebos:
Atiku is not corrupt
Atiku is corruption.
contradiction!
Re: Only Two People Are Not Corrupt In Nigeria – Balarabe Musa by lilytender: 6:33pm On Dec 27, 2018
dokyOloye:
But yorugba muslims keep insisting that prophet Mohomodou Buhari is not kwarapt grin grin

Yoruba Muslims kill you there. I am Yoruba, I am a very proud Muslim. I am very happy that I am your worst nightmare.
Re: Only Two People Are Not Corrupt In Nigeria – Balarabe Musa by banio: 6:42pm On Dec 27, 2018
alawi5k:

Did U read the write up. The system makes you corrupt, even when You are not. Buhari is kwarupt by association, by looking aside, by family etc. Thus he is corrupt.
Re: Only Two People Are Not Corrupt In Nigeria – Balarabe Musa by ajl: 6:47pm On Dec 27, 2018
Mr Balarabe Musa, you should limit your conclusion on your own class of Nigerians. There are less corrupt people in Nigeria than there are corrupt people.
Re: Only Two People Are Not Corrupt In Nigeria – Balarabe Musa by ajl: 6:48pm On Dec 27, 2018
ajl:
Mr Balarabe Musa, you should limit your conclusion to your own class of Nigerians, the political and business elites as well as pubiic servants. There are less corrupt people in Nigeria than there are corrupt people.
Re: Only Two People Are Not Corrupt In Nigeria – Balarabe Musa by bigdoo: 6:56pm On Dec 27, 2018
The greatest corruption is with the politicians, political appointees and contractors or anybody directly or indirectly linked to the government. The wealth of the nation is being shared amongst these groups of people, making it impossible for the Nigerian worker to earn a decent wage and for massive lack of infrastructure in the country. If there was employment for all our people (or at least a great majority of people), and we have constant electricity, water supply, good roads and working infrastructure, most people would be too busy with lives, work and businesses and corruption and crime would be minimal.

But in a situation whereby a politician who might not even be well educated and does little in terms of working hard is paid N14 million naira every month as one allowance out of many, and the government is feeling that another citizen should be paid less than N30,000, which cannot really feed any family for two weeks, then we should not be complaining if there is corruption, crime, violence and anarchy everywhere. As far as I am concerned either the people or the government have not woken up to the realities of facing our real impediments to living like animals in a jungle with no rules and adequate provisions particularly in a country like Nigeria that is gifted with all that it takes to rival any developed nation in the world. The solution rests with the masses, who have become too docile and have only allowed the few people who are controlling our factors of production to only increase after every four years.
Re: Only Two People Are Not Corrupt In Nigeria – Balarabe Musa by xrenzy(m): 6:58pm On Dec 27, 2018
dokyOloye:
But yorugba muslims keep insisting that prophet Mohomodou Buhari is not kwarapt grin grin
buhari can never be a prophet
Re: Only Two People Are Not Corrupt In Nigeria – Balarabe Musa by snowball11(m): 7:27pm On Dec 27, 2018
dokyOloye:

Those ones (Yoruba Muslims) are suffering from what we call "zombism of amala/ewedu overdose!" grin

1 Like

Re: Only Two People Are Not Corrupt In Nigeria – Balarabe Musa by goldman777: 7:30pm On Dec 27, 2018
tesppidd:
Is it 0.01 or 00.1?

What I read is 00.1 which is 0.1.

And 0.1% of 200 million is 200,000.

So less than 200,000 people out of 200 million are not corrupt.

This Nigeria that i know does not have 200,000 non corrupt people.

In fact the number is not up to 1,000.

But PMB PUB is among sha. Dazall.
I know you sef corrupt but chop knuckle for exposing this corrupt truth we all know but pretend forming religious grin
Re: Only Two People Are Not Corrupt In Nigeria – Balarabe Musa by omowumi9: 7:54pm On Dec 27, 2018
That's to say Alhaja Balarabe Musa is richly currupt. Its ok.
Re: Only Two People Are Not Corrupt In Nigeria – Balarabe Musa by ofuonyebi: 8:36pm On Dec 27, 2018
knowingly ...Nigerian leaders are corrupt..... Muhammadu Buhari ...knowingly stole my ARTICLE Published in the TELL MAGAZINE...of

JUNE 3, 2013...TITLED....*TIME TO KILL CORRUPTION IN NIGERIA* ......and I said, if you don't kill corruption, corruption will ..kill Nigeria

by 2015...Buhari said he read in a magazine where a writer wrote the above....now, that this quote has been ascribed to him,

he has failed to publicly correct the error....Is this NOT corruption...stealing the effort of others to shine?...and the useless journalists

including NAIRALAND has been published nude pix of dirty breast...but failed to investigate the truth of this gargantuan corruption

of the decade that will expose the shame and lies of pmb....if he is a democrat...he should have appreciated the author by now...he is a thief!
Re: Only Two People Are Not Corrupt In Nigeria – Balarabe Musa by pensator: 9:31pm On Dec 27, 2018
Buhari is clean.. reasons God preserved his soul to finish d good work he started.. God bless u Mr President... The masses love u.
Re: Only Two People Are Not Corrupt In Nigeria – Balarabe Musa by olubl: 9:35pm On Dec 27, 2018
No righteous man apart from God Almighty
Re: Only Two People Are Not Corrupt In Nigeria – Balarabe Musa by chukseric504869: 9:39pm On Dec 27, 2018
pmb is among d 0 .01 dt wld wish to die in stead of being corrupt
Re: Only Two People Are Not Corrupt In Nigeria – Balarabe Musa by Babangees(m): 10:41pm On Dec 27, 2018
That's wonderful, but what really bemused me is that, as you said,"a person can be currupted knowingly o unkwingly and intentionly o opposite of" so this can be said-as all Nigerian are currupted n we having the same blood of curruption? So if not,which is which? N which amongst is a saint?
Re: Only Two People Are Not Corrupt In Nigeria – Balarabe Musa by danchi2019(m): 12:52am On Dec 28, 2018
i am not corrupt
Re: Only Two People Are Not Corrupt In Nigeria – Balarabe Musa by notoriousbabe: 1:23am On Dec 28, 2018
I know I'm very corrupt and Nigeria cursed it
Re: Only Two People Are Not Corrupt In Nigeria – Balarabe Musa by notoriousbabe: 1:23am On Dec 28, 2018
danchi2019:
i am not corrupt

Re: Only Two People Are Not Corrupt In Nigeria – Balarabe Musa by toplinetrtrend: 6:30am On Dec 28, 2018
alawi5k:

But nnpc money was traced to his personal bank account with Midland Bank.

But his son, who has no job, suddenly bought powerbike costing tens of millions of naira

But he cocovers up corrupt party members.

Stop deceiving yourself. Buhari is corrupt
Re: Only Two People Are Not Corrupt In Nigeria – Balarabe Musa by edo3(m): 7:04am On Dec 28, 2018
dokyOloye:
Bros this issue about Yoruba moslem has to stop,, Yoruba Christians and moslems are one.. We don't place more emphasis on religion in our land..A good Yoruba person knows that buhari and his Hausa Family are not saints as they claimed to be..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV / Stampede Kills People At APC Rally In Rivers Today (Pictures) / June 12 Protests: Calm In South-East As South-West Boils

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.