Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,973 members, 7,873,128 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:28 AM

I Cooked All Day This Christmas - Davido’s Girlfriend Chioma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Cooked All Day This Christmas - Davido’s Girlfriend Chioma (2475 Views)

Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Shares New Hot Photos / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her / "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cooked All Day This Christmas - Davido’s Girlfriend Chioma by chidima2019: 6:31pm On Dec 27, 2018
Davido’s girlfriend Chioma, declared Christmas day her worst day as she cooked throughout that day.

Christmas, well known as a time to be happy and share love, was not the same for Chioma, the celebrity girlfriend of top Nigerian singer Davido.

The much publicized girlfriend who the singer often referred to as his wife took to her Instagram on Christmas Day and wrote ‘worst day’ without giving any clue or explanation why the day which many people all over the world celebrate and make merry happened to be her worst.

Hours after posting that, also on her Instagram she wrote that she could not eat anything despite having to cook all day. She revealed that she ended up eating noodles on a Christmas day of all days.

While Davido was partying in Owerri with his guys ,Chioma wasn’t having a good day .

https://www.akelicious.net/2018/12/i-cooked-all-day-this-christmas-davidos.html

Re: I Cooked All Day This Christmas - Davido’s Girlfriend Chioma by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 27, 2018
Someone that was allegedly beaten at pelican by Davido some days back. There seems to be trouble in in the beautiful paradise. I just pity her sha
Re: I Cooked All Day This Christmas - Davido’s Girlfriend Chioma by AllahOniJibiti: 7:03pm On Dec 27, 2018
Meanwhile your man was hoing all day. If you guys eventually get married, I will approach Betnaija and place my bet on how long the marriage will last

1 Like

Re: I Cooked All Day This Christmas - Davido’s Girlfriend Chioma by davecris(m): 10:03pm On Dec 27, 2018
AllahOniJibiti:
Meanwhile your man was hoing all day. If you guys eventually get married, I will approach Betnaija and place my bet on how long the marriage will last
she is not complaining.
Re: I Cooked All Day This Christmas - Davido’s Girlfriend Chioma by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 27, 2018
Foundation Make up Painting Plastering too much

1 Like

Re: I Cooked All Day This Christmas - Davido’s Girlfriend Chioma by nedubest(m): 2:58am On Dec 28, 2018
hmmmm
Re: I Cooked All Day This Christmas - Davido’s Girlfriend Chioma by mikhe2(m): 6:40am On Dec 28, 2018
EasternDamsel4:
Someone that was allegedly beaten at pelican by Davido some days back. There seems to be trouble in in the beautiful paradise. I just pity her sha
seriously
Re: I Cooked All Day This Christmas - Davido’s Girlfriend Chioma by Dreyl(m): 7:22am On Dec 28, 2018
EasternDamsel4:
You were there when davido was beating her right?
You should pity your self instead.

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Finally Snup And Disgrace Mr P And His Hit Man Don Flex / Bbnaija 2020: Full Breakdown Of N85m Grand Prize / Video: Late Tupac Shakur's Look-alike Causes Stir As He Storms The Streets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.