Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,609 members, 7,944,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 04:55 AM

Are Ladies Really Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Ladies Really Confused (996 Views)

Do Ladies Really Like Funny Guys? / Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? / What Do Ladies Really Want In A Guy ( Brutally Honest Truth ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Ladies Really Confused by Shegzy8(m): 7:24pm On Dec 27, 2018
Its a thread

Well it all started cool and smooth, I met this pretty lady who meant the whole world to me. We were all over eachother when she got pregnant..booooooom.

I took it up to stand by her even if I didn't have funds as at then, I decided to stand by her and go through all no matter the situation..she had my son and we still waxed strong, I sacrificed almost everything I had to make her think less and be happy. We had plans for the future and was working towards it, I've never for once considered what was been said by guys on NL about ladies not been trustworthy and been whores cause I know not all ladies are..infact she isn't and will never be.

She has been my rock and I have given her all the love and care required which she knows. She suddenly broke up with me today with the excuse of "having a revelation of me not been spiritually in depth and not been a good christian and not been a worker in church...I've come to conclusion never to sacrifice for any lady that isn't yet my wife.

So my question goes

1. Are ladies really confused and don't know what they want?

I already have a son and I've got no plan to be married cause its not worth it.

Please pardon my written english
Re: Are Ladies Really Confused by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 27, 2018
don't be myopic, my one cent
Re: Are Ladies Really Confused by iHateForAReason: 7:35pm On Dec 27, 2018
Never Waste Your Time With Them. Worthless piece of sh*t just trying to bring you down.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Ladies Really Confused by clive2u(m): 7:56pm On Dec 27, 2018
some are confused n other are really mature

2 Likes

Re: Are Ladies Really Confused by mariobalotelli09: 9:12pm On Dec 27, 2018
How spiritual is she? A spiritual girl doesn't get pregnant outside wedlock. All she said is pure trash! I just feel for you for wanting to care for baby and mother. My advice for you is channel all ur energy on that baby.

4 Likes

Re: Are Ladies Really Confused by dollytino4real(f): 10:24pm On Dec 27, 2018
depends on the one u met, some guys even confuse pass sum ladies
Re: Are Ladies Really Confused by faithugo64(f): 10:33pm On Dec 27, 2018
You have only encountered one lady, and her attitude is about to make you believe that ladies are confused and don't know what they want?

Not all ladies are confused. There are thousands of ladies out there, you have only encountered one!

1 Like

Re: Are Ladies Really Confused by tosins(m): 11:42pm On Dec 27, 2018
A girl in a relationship with a guy for 3years, just because nysc scatter them, she cheated and the guy find out, till now she's still begging the guy asking for second chance . What will you say about that, should he accept her back or not.... Girls enh

1 Like

Re: Are Ladies Really Confused by baralatie(m): 11:54pm On Dec 27, 2018
how on earth did you two graduate from "knacking" boom,boom,bam,bam all over the place and she get pregnant for you, had a son. The two are talking born again,suddenly broke up.
the story no gel at all
Re: Are Ladies Really Confused by baralatie(m): 11:55pm On Dec 27, 2018
tosins:
A girl in a relationship with a guy for 3years, just because nysc scatter them, she cheated and the guy find out, till now she's still begging the guy asking for second chance . What will you say about that, should he accept her back or not.... Girls enh
if he accept the world go end?
Re: Are Ladies Really Confused by tosins(m): 1:14am On Dec 28, 2018
baralatie:

if he accept the world go end?
But she's still chatting with that guy, discussing the word of God
Re: Are Ladies Really Confused by bobokeshington: 1:35pm On Dec 28, 2018
Shegzy8:
Its a thread

Well it all started cool and smooth, I met this pretty lady who meant the whole world to me. We were all over eachother when she got pregnant..booooooom.

I took it up to stand by her even if I didn't have funds as at then, I decided to stand by her and go through all no matter the situation..she had my son and we still waxed strong, I sacrificed almost everything I had to make her think less and be happy. We had plans for the future and was working towards it, I've never for once considered what was been said by guys on NL about ladies not been trustworthy and been whores cause I know not all ladies are..infact she isn't and will never be.

She has been my rock and I have given her all the love and care required which she knows. She suddenly broke up with me today with the excuse of "having a revelation of me not been spiritually in depth and not been a good christian and not been a worker in church...I've come to conclusion never to sacrifice for any lady that isn't yet my wife.

So my question goes

1. Are ladies really confused and don't know what they want?

I already have a son and I've got no plan to be married cause its not worth it.

Please pardon my written english

take heart bro... bitches ain't loyal...

(1) (Reply)

I Really Do Not Understand, Pls Help Me / Na Me Born Am, Na Me dey Bleep Am / She Dont Want Me But She needs My Money Why Are Girls Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.