Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,140 members, 7,880,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:28 PM

BREAKING: I Support Declaration Of State Of Emergency In Zamfara, Says Gov Yari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: I Support Declaration Of State Of Emergency In Zamfara, Says Gov Yari (462 Views)

Ex-Gov Yari Lands In London Hospital After Losing Senate Presidency To Akpabio / "No APC Governorship Candidate In Zamfara", Says Marafa / Return One Illegal AK 47 Rifle, Collect N1m, Gov. Yari Assures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: I Support Declaration Of State Of Emergency In Zamfara, Says Gov Yari by sichri(m): 8:21pm On Dec 27, 2018
Governor Abdulaziz Yari of Zamfara State on Thursday expressed support for the call on President Muhammadu Buhari to declare a state of emergency in the state.

The News Agency of Nigeria reports that Yari, addressing newsmen at a press briefing in Gusau, said, “I am also in support of the declaration of state of emergency if it will save the lives of people of the state.”

https://punchng.com/breaking-i-support-declaration-of-state-of-emergency-in-zamfara-says-gov-yari/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
Re: BREAKING: I Support Declaration Of State Of Emergency In Zamfara, Says Gov Yari by deboysben(m): 8:23pm On Dec 27, 2018
Hmmm
Re: BREAKING: I Support Declaration Of State Of Emergency In Zamfara, Says Gov Yari by sichri(m): 8:29pm On Dec 27, 2018
It is very sad that we continue to allow incompetent, selfish, greedy and inhumane people to lead in this country.

It will get to a point where the masses will arise and demand justice, fairness and service. May be not now but certainly it will happen, and not too far away.
Re: BREAKING: I Support Declaration Of State Of Emergency In Zamfara, Says Gov Yari by engineerboat(m): 8:30pm On Dec 27, 2018
State of emergency.

What an incompetent governor
Re: BREAKING: I Support Declaration Of State Of Emergency In Zamfara, Says Gov Yari by Racoon(m): 8:33pm On Dec 27, 2018
This is a gross admission of failure.Instead of the failure of a governor to resign from position he only resigned from being the CSO of the beleaguered state and talking this shitcrap.
Re: BREAKING: I Support Declaration Of State Of Emergency In Zamfara, Says Gov Yari by LibertyRep: 8:37pm On Dec 27, 2018
What a governor! Here is someone who draws millions of naira monthly from the state purse as security vote.

Can you imagine the thinking of an average Nigerian politician. If I can't have it, no one should have it.
Re: BREAKING: I Support Declaration Of State Of Emergency In Zamfara, Says Gov Yari by basilo101: 8:39pm On Dec 27, 2018
They are smelling the defeat of APC in Zamfara from afar
Re: BREAKING: I Support Declaration Of State Of Emergency In Zamfara, Says Gov Yari by eyeview: 8:39pm On Dec 27, 2018
Apc wants to use state of emergency to truncate the 2019 election in zamfara state since inec has bared them from participating in the 2019 election.
Pdp raised alarm at this secret plan some weeks ago but people laughed at them. Now it has become clearer. Which state governor would advise that army administrator take over his state. His tenure ends in a few months and he won't be fielding any successor.
It's a plan to block pdp

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: I Support Declaration Of State Of Emergency In Zamfara, Says Gov Yari by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:46pm On Dec 27, 2018
eyeview:
Apc wants to use state of emergency to truncate the 2019 election in zamfara state since inec has bared them from participating in the 2019 election.
Pdp raised alarm at this secret plan some weeks ago but people laughed at them. Now it has become clearer. Which state governor would advise that army administrator take over his state. His tenure ends in a few months and he won't be fielding any successor.
It's a plan to block pdp

Moreover APC will lose the presidential elections as well if held there.

(1) (Reply)

How To Locate Your Permanent Voters Card / Aisha Buhari Sets Up Campaign Team For Buhari [FULL LIST] / Please Support Me!! I Won’t Disappoint The Youths When Elected.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.