Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,064 members, 7,966,920 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 07:44 AM

Is She Playing Me Please Advice Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Playing Me Please Advice Me (1224 Views)

Is She Playing Games With My Emotions? / Is She Playing Hard To Get Or... / Is She Playing With Me Or She Is For Real With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Playing Me Please Advice Me by loricara: 10:26pm On Dec 27, 2018
please I need your candid opinion
I have a gf we talk on phone every day but she's takes hell of time to reply me on WhatsApp or Facebook. whenever I text her she takes like 15 mins to reply back and I will wait for another 15 mins again.I don't think I'm important to her she doesn't give me her attention......I want to quit this relationship please I need your advice
Re: Is She Playing Me Please Advice Me by clive2u(m): 10:30pm On Dec 27, 2018
bro u are like a cray fish in her sea.
u got to live with that
or better still dnt always initiate the chat anymore, get more lively people to chat with

1 Like

Re: Is She Playing Me Please Advice Me by babyfaceafrica: 10:32pm On Dec 27, 2018
then quit!!
Re: Is She Playing Me Please Advice Me by faithfull18(f): 10:34pm On Dec 27, 2018
loricara:
I have a gf we talk on phone every day but she's takes hell of time to reply me on WhatsApp or Facebook. whenever I text her she takes like 15 mins to reply back and I will wait for another 15 mins again.I don't think I'm important to her she doesn't give me her attention......I want to quit this relationship please I need your advice
Try to give her personal space, you already mentioned you talk everyday. As much as ladies enjoy healthy attention, most start feeling choked up, like being in a prison once in a while. Mood swings can also come into play, just relax.
Re: Is She Playing Me Please Advice Me by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 27, 2018
My dear is she jobless? Perhaps she's preoccupied with life issues to be online 24/7. U need to understand this. Calling is different because u get to hear it ring.

Unless u tell us u see her online but she doesnt reply u.
Re: Is She Playing Me Please Advice Me by ouzo1(m): 10:37pm On Dec 27, 2018
Bros na assistant deputy u be plus u no get better money

Re: Is She Playing Me Please Advice Me by faithugo64(f): 10:39pm On Dec 27, 2018
What is relationship without communication?

Have you tried to find out why she takes time to reply you on social media?
Sit her down and talk to her about it
Her response will answer your question
Re: Is She Playing Me Please Advice Me by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 27, 2018
You’re complaining because she takes 15 mins to reespond to a message?

Oga please go and get a life
Re: Is She Playing Me Please Advice Me by boiz2men(m): 10:42pm On Dec 27, 2018
How about using the time to be ultra productive?

When you become something and you update your status showing you enjoying the fullness of life...

She might begin to see the Angel that you are.

For unknown reasons, Money makes blind ladies see
Re: Is She Playing Me Please Advice Me by boiz2men(m): 10:44pm On Dec 27, 2018
faithugo64:
What is relationship without communication?

Have you tried to find out why she takes time to reply you on social media?
Sit her down and talk to her about it
Her response will answer your question

My dear, that babe don size the guy up based on his profile on social media...

That's the reason.

No one is too busy.... Always remember this
Re: Is She Playing Me Please Advice Me by Jonadull: 11:18pm On Dec 27, 2018
loricara:
How old are you ?
How old is she?
Re: Is She Playing Me Please Advice Me by Oluromantic: 11:31pm On Dec 27, 2018
loricara:
Get a good job, they'll rush you and seek ur attention instead of the opposite that you're experiencing now and when they do, keep at least 2..d 2 with the best characters and enjoy your life, sha dont promise anyone marriage. Then when you're ready to marry, scrutinize further for the best of the 2.

See in this life, a man grooms a woman, not the other way round. While you work on your finances as a responsible man, a woman who is responsible would work on her xter, beauty n supportive job for a better chance of being chosen.
Re: Is She Playing Me Please Advice Me by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:31pm On Dec 27, 2018
Some people actually do have shiit to do in their lives than to be replying you as soon as you send them a MSG.
How dare you expect people to reply to you on the spot, whether they are busy or not? What if they cant type properly? what if they cant read properly and need someone to translate for them? What if she doesnt feel like replying right away? is it really a crime?

You are focusing on the wrong things in life, especially if she does reply eventually.... I guess you expect to be that girl's center of attention, while you aint. If you want to break up with her for such flimsy excuse then you guys really Aint meant for one another.

1 Like

Re: Is She Playing Me Please Advice Me by Yamatxlf: 11:36pm On Dec 27, 2018
When a lady gives u less attention, it means u are not that important
Re: Is She Playing Me Please Advice Me by Oluromantic: 11:37pm On Dec 27, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
Some people actually do have shiit to do in their lives than to be replying you as soon as you send them a MSG.
How dare you expect people to reply to you on the spot, whether they are busy or not? What if they cant type properly? what if they cant read properly and need someone to translate for them? What if she doesnt feel like replying right away? is it really a crime?

You are focusing on the wrong things in life, especially if she does reply eventually.... I guess you expect to be that girl's center of attention, while you aint. If you want to break up with her for such flimsy excuse then you guys really Aint meant for one another.
What yiu said is true. But you sure understand what op is saying, that girl is not the only contact in his WhatsApp. Others might not reply in d next 30 min but when a girl likes you, she won't wait 15min neither. If at all she's not chanced, she will politely let you know.
Re: Is She Playing Me Please Advice Me by baralatie(m): 11:38pm On Dec 27, 2018
simple solution!
get her a brand new I phone or Samsung 8 thereby the whatsapping will be sharp sharp
Re: Is She Playing Me Please Advice Me by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:39pm On Dec 27, 2018
Oluromantic:

What yiu said is true. But you sure understand what op is saying, that girl is not the only contact in his WhatsApp. Others might not reply in d next 30 min but when a girl likes you, she won't wait 15min neither. If at all she's not chanced, she will politely let you know.

Did the babe got his message, yes! Did she reply? Yes again...so why the insecurity? I dont get it...

Are you saying that because someone likes you, they should reply your text as soon as you send them....regardless of what they are doing in their lives?!
Re: Is She Playing Me Please Advice Me by Oluromantic: 11:41pm On Dec 27, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

Did the babe got his message, yes! Did she reply? Yes again...so why the insecurity? I dont get it...

Are you saying that because someone likes you, they should reply your text as soon as you send them....regardless of what they are doing in their lives?!
Soothe yourself bro. I believe you know what you're saying.
Re: Is She Playing Me Please Advice Me by amaniro: 11:41pm On Dec 27, 2018
Egbon move on
Re: Is She Playing Me Please Advice Me by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:02am On Dec 28, 2018
Yamatxlf:
When a lady gives u less attention, it means u are not that important
True...

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Young Girls Share Π Ude Pictures Of Themselves For Fame 18+ / My Boss And I ( Episode 10) / 4 Signs That You In Relationship With The Wrong Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.