Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,217 members, 7,880,798 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:02 AM

Video: Why We Killed Alex Badeh - Suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video: Why We Killed Alex Badeh - Suspect (2094 Views)

EFCC Gifts Late Alex Badeh's N4.6bn Property To VON (photos) / Alex Badeh’s Friend Released By Killers / Alex Badeh Assassinated On His Way To Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Why We Killed Alex Badeh - Suspect by Jamesssng(f): 10:27pm On Dec 27, 2018
A suspect, Shuaibu Rabi has disclosed that the reason why they murdered the past Chief of Defence Staff, Air Chief Marshal Alex Badeh (rtd.), was to rob him.

Rabi said this while being interrogated by policemen in Hausa language.

The suspect said he and his friends received information that Badeh was in possession of a huge sum of money which he wanted to use in purchasing a parcel of land in Nasarawa State.

The 25-year-old suspect said after killing Badeh, he and his friends stole a bag which contained a huge sum of money.

Rabi said, “What happened was that, on a certain day, my elder brother went to a market, where he met with one Churuma. Churuma told him that he got information that an old soldier (Badeh) wanted to buy a parcel of land but would be buying the land in cash.

“He said we would trail the soldier on that day and we would block him and collect the money. So, on that day, when we saw him coming Churuma signalled to us that it was him. Some of us stayed behind his vehicle in case he would want to reverse while Churuma stayed in front.

“But when he (Badeh) saw Churuma with a gun, he did not do like he wanted to reverse, he attempted to hit Churuma with his car but Churuma dodged to the side and then opened fire on him.

“After that, we opened the car and found a bag of money and went with it. When they opened the bag, the money was beyond what I had ever seen before.”

When asked if the money was in naira or foreign currency, the suspect said it was in naira.

See video

https://globalsentinelng.com/2018/12/27/why-we-killed-alex-badeh-suspect/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duHvTVHOhwc

Re: Video: Why We Killed Alex Badeh - Suspect by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:33pm On Dec 27, 2018
I smell lies....

6 Likes

Re: Video: Why We Killed Alex Badeh - Suspect by Dronedude(m): 10:41pm On Dec 27, 2018
Baddeh wasn't driving.

Well I think the police may have unraveled another criminal case in place of Baddeh's murder.

1 Like

Re: Video: Why We Killed Alex Badeh - Suspect by TOSIN116: 10:46pm On Dec 27, 2018
And someone said the robbers did not know it was him! They even said it was random not planned!

1 Like

Re: Video: Why We Killed Alex Badeh - Suspect by spyg1(m): 10:52pm On Dec 27, 2018
I think the food is half done.

Anyways, it could be monies he diverted that killed him true true
Re: Video: Why We Killed Alex Badeh - Suspect by ipobarecriminals: 10:53pm On Dec 27, 2018
wink cheesy grin undecided lipsrsealed embarassed sad undecided oga transformation! I greet u oo.Una weldon with dis fairy tale

1 Like

Re: Video: Why We Killed Alex Badeh - Suspect by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 27, 2018
if you believe this lies then you will also believe my grandma is still a virgin tongue tongue tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: Video: Why We Killed Alex Badeh - Suspect by ShenTeh(m): 10:54pm On Dec 27, 2018
We are all victims of the corruption.

In the long run we all would pay one way or the other for our passion for defending and abating corruption.

He wanted to use money not traceable by transacting with raw cash.

Corruption killed him. Argue all I care.
Re: Video: Why We Killed Alex Badeh - Suspect by XINOIX: 10:56pm On Dec 27, 2018
Re: Video: Why We Killed Alex Badeh - Suspect by XINOIX: 10:59pm On Dec 27, 2018
[quote author=YoungFr post=74223014]if you believe this lies then you will also believe my grandma is still a virgin tongue tongue tongue tongue[/quote

we are not illiterate as u are

1 Like

Re: Video: Why We Killed Alex Badeh - Suspect by paparazzi1987(m): 11:00pm On Dec 27, 2018
i know some people will say this confession is scripted and not true...But if this guy say na Buhari or Tinubu send them to kill Apostle Badeh una go believe am oo grin

The Op trying to twist the narration that the Badeh was driving. The suspect said Badeh Driver tried to charge through them then they open fire.
Re: Video: Why We Killed Alex Badeh - Suspect by Jonadull: 11:16pm On Dec 27, 2018
ReneeNuttall:
I smell lies....
Shut up your mouth

1 Like

Re: Video: Why We Killed Alex Badeh - Suspect by Kharol1234: 11:19pm On Dec 27, 2018
nairalanders on a serious note ...r dis d pple dat killed badeh?

1 Like

Re: Video: Why We Killed Alex Badeh - Suspect by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 27, 2018
this story doesn't make sense at all

if you were after money, why kidnap the friend?

1 Like

Re: Video: Why We Killed Alex Badeh - Suspect by nedubest(m): 3:20am On Dec 28, 2018
GOD SAVE US
Re: Video: Why We Killed Alex Badeh - Suspect by clefstone(m): 4:29am On Dec 28, 2018
story story
Re: Video: Why We Killed Alex Badeh - Suspect by Auxtin85(m): 5:26am On Dec 28, 2018
Nigeria police knows nothing, this is a big lie they have cooked up their own story lines, Nigeria APC police force and lies.

It was a political motivated assassination just tell us the truth.

That Yoruba illiterate police spokes man Jimoh said yesterday that the killers will not be paraded in other not to jeopardize investigation.

They want to further lecture them on what to say
Re: Video: Why We Killed Alex Badeh - Suspect by WilliamsSteve: 5:28am On Dec 28, 2018
The pics of the man when he was killed said he was sitting in a room before they short him!
So why the lies?
Re: Video: Why We Killed Alex Badeh - Suspect by BanevsJoker(m): 5:32am On Dec 28, 2018
This is even a better reason to believe the assassination theory. The government has a hand in Badeh's assassination, it's so obvious. It's Keyamo and Fryo all over again.
Re: Video: Why We Killed Alex Badeh - Suspect by Lordspicy(m): 6:23am On Dec 28, 2018
if you believe this lies, then your IQ can't flash mtn to mtn
Re: Video: Why We Killed Alex Badeh - Suspect by Comkash: 7:38am On Dec 28, 2018
Lie, lie lie! Try another one
Re: Video: Why We Killed Alex Badeh - Suspect by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 28, 2018
This story isn't convincing its only a cooked up story. NPF should better carryout a straight in investigation
Re: Video: Why We Killed Alex Badeh - Suspect by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:10am On Dec 28, 2018
I said it before.

Badeh embezzled money meant for Nigeria's security.

Whether it was assassination or robbery, Karma served it to him cold

ShenTeh:
We are all victims of the corruption.

In the long run we all would pay one way or the other for our passion for defending and abating corruption.

He wanted to use money not traceable by transacting with raw cash.

Corruption killed him. Argue all I care.
Re: Video: Why We Killed Alex Badeh - Suspect by nelsonebby(m): 9:24am On Dec 28, 2018
He wasn’t driving.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Allegedly Absconds After Using N5m ‘ajo Money’ For Wedding / Watch The Execution Video Of A UNIMAID Student By Boko Haram Insurgents / Lekki Shootings: Tinubu Says, “I Am Not The Commander In Chief To Order Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.