Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,334 members, 7,891,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:54 PM

Back Then Girls Will Break Up With You,but Now: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Back Then Girls Will Break Up With You,but Now: (1104 Views)

The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) / I am no longer confused,I will break off my friendship with her. / 6 Problems Only Big Butted Girls Will Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Back Then Girls Will Break Up With You,but Now: by double08(m): 10:39pm On Aug 06, 2010
Back then,when your girlfriend finds out you are cheating on her,she will will get angry and break up with you straight away but now when your girlfriend finds out you are cheating on her,she will get angry alright but she will not breakup with the guy,I mean she go hold the guy strong!!!!

GIRLS WHY?
Re: Back Then Girls Will Break Up With You,but Now: by Osama10(m): 11:32pm On Aug 06, 2010
My brother man difficult to get these days now.
Re: Back Then Girls Will Break Up With You,but Now: by onstelly(f): 2:55am On Aug 07, 2010
Not every girl does that cos me if i finds out, u are history and i will jump to the next available one.
Re: Back Then Girls Will Break Up With You,but Now: by bigfather(m): 9:40am On Aug 07, 2010
onstelly:

Not every girl does that cos me if i finds out, u are history and i will jump to the next available one.

And what if the available one cheats too ? You'll jump to the next one ? Then how many men will you jump unto before you come marry ? And if you then get married to the lucky guy and he eventually cheats ? grin
Re: Back Then Girls Will Break Up With You,but Now: by DualCore1: 9:46am On Aug 07, 2010
onstelly:

Year check: 1999

Osama10:

My brother man difficult to get these days now.
Year check: 2010

Projection (Next 10 years)
No more free men at all. Babes will be out looking to see which of my babe slot dey free. Amem o!
Re: Back Then Girls Will Break Up With You,but Now: by yme1(f): 10:25am On Aug 07, 2010
i actually heard two girls talking y.day at a chinese restaurant
they both said there are no free men these days which made me almost laughed my eyes to tears cheesy cheesy

the fact is and will always be there are so many girls out there who take crabs from their Men all in the name of NO MORE MEN IN THE MARKET
which makes me says many of them are in the wrong markets cheesy
Re: Back Then Girls Will Break Up With You,but Now: by elowa: 10:59am On Aug 07, 2010
Dual Core:

Projection (Next 10 years)
No more free men at all. Babes will be out looking to see which of my babe slot dey free. Amen o!
Can someone say a powerful AMEN to Pastor DC's prayer cheesy
Re: Back Then Girls Will Break Up With You,but Now: by Moralistli(m): 12:20pm On Aug 07, 2010
only love-peddlers would say or think dat there are only few men left cos they are almost done with all.

But on a serious not, REAL MEN ARE SOMEWHAT SCARCE.
Monkey by grade!
Re: Back Then Girls Will Break Up With You,but Now: by agathamari(f): 3:24pm On Aug 07, 2010
because girls have been conditioned to believe it is ok, that they are not to be respected as a human being and that thier men can abuse them emotionaly whenever they so choose by cheating and that they have no right to question it, that they did something wrong to make him so if they try harder you will be faithful when in reality she has no bearing on his outside activities
Re: Back Then Girls Will Break Up With You,but Now: by iice(f): 3:43pm On Aug 07, 2010
Sorry but no. I will break up even if he were the last man on earth.
Re: Back Then Girls Will Break Up With You,but Now: by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 07, 2010
back den it was a womans world but now its a mans world.listen 2 track 3 of seals albumn d answers r there,u'll understand perfectly,besides d population is ratio 3 women to 1 man
Re: Back Then Girls Will Break Up With You,but Now: by agathamari(f): 8:27pm On Aug 07, 2010
kulyie:

back den it was a womans world but now its a mans world.listen 2 track 3 of seals albumn d answers r there,u'll understand perfectly,besides d population is ratio 3 women to 1 man
check you r facts again.  there are over 50 million more men in the world then there are women.  there is NO country where women significantly outnumber men though a handful where men out number women by 2 to 1 or like quatar for example.
Re: Back Then Girls Will Break Up With You,but Now: by infobut(m): 8:41pm On Aug 07, 2010
Good to know some ladies are already making plan B(Relocating to quatar where there are free men like they say). It always good to have plan B and if possible plan C. grin grin grin grin
Re: Back Then Girls Will Break Up With You,but Now: by double08(m): 11:09pm On Aug 07, 2010
iice:

Sorry but no. I will break up even if he were the last man on earth.

No offense,you are what I will describe as a female chauvinist
Re: Back Then Girls Will Break Up With You,but Now: by iice(f): 11:42pm On Aug 07, 2010
double08:

No offense,you are what I will describe as a female chauvinist

If you mean feminist then you're wrong. Chauvinist? Yes, even though i'm the wrong gender grin
Re: Back Then Girls Will Break Up With You,but Now: by double08(m): 11:47pm On Aug 07, 2010
iice:

If you mean feminist then you're wrong. Chauvinist? Yes, even though i'm the wrong gender grin

wished you were a boy? cheesy
Re: Back Then Girls Will Break Up With You,but Now: by iice(f): 11:50pm On Aug 07, 2010
Always. Even if my papa adores me as a girl cheesy
Re: Back Then Girls Will Break Up With You,but Now: by double08(m): 12:17am On Aug 08, 2010
Small wonder cheesy

(1) (Reply)

More Women Spy On Husbands With Technology–study / Are You A Polygamist? / I'm Confused.....pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.