Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:14 AM

Senate Committee: $1.05bn NLNG Dividend Not Missing - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Committee: $1.05bn NLNG Dividend Not Missing (5605 Views)

Nigerian Navy: Cute Abiola Is Not Missing But Under Custody For Breaching Policy / Ishaku Abbo Appointed Vice Chairman Senate Committee Of The Nigerian Navy / No $1.05bn NLNG Fund Missing- Senate Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Committee: $1.05bn NLNG Dividend Not Missing by aspabay(m): 7:09am On Dec 28, 2018
After you all have gone calling Buhari names.

Never expect anything good from a senate controlled by corrupt Saraki
Re: Senate Committee: $1.05bn NLNG Dividend Not Missing by Okoroawusa: 8:40am On Dec 28, 2018
These senators self...

So money no lost again?
Re: Senate Committee: $1.05bn NLNG Dividend Not Missing by donqx: 9:27am On Dec 28, 2018
smiley
Re: Senate Committee: $1.05bn NLNG Dividend Not Missing by WaffenSS(m): 9:43am On Dec 28, 2018
tsephanyah:
So is this Senate looking for financial reparations from all of this? Not saying if he is the money is the drive. Just curious if History is playing two ends against the middle for ratings? I just don't want to believe the brothers are involved in duping us.

Dafuq did you even say?

I've read five times but can't make sense of it.
Re: Senate Committee: $1.05bn NLNG Dividend Not Missing by tsephanyah(f): 9:47am On Dec 28, 2018
WaffenSS:

Dafuq did you even say?

I've read five times but can't make sense of it.
you can't
Re: Senate Committee: $1.05bn NLNG Dividend Not Missing by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 28, 2018
naijapips04:

sai baba till 3023.

dude I give no f*cks if Buhari rules you and your family for eternity.
but he will rule you and your family for the next four years and within that period it doesnt matter how much hate you carry in your heart, nobody will notice and it wont change anything.
Re: Senate Committee: $1.05bn NLNG Dividend Not Missing by WaffenSS(m): 11:01am On Dec 28, 2018
tsephanyah:
you can't

Yep

Because you're incoherent
Re: Senate Committee: $1.05bn NLNG Dividend Not Missing by tsephanyah(f): 11:03am On Dec 28, 2018
WaffenSS:

Yep

Because you're incoherent
incoherent be like The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago

The second best time to plant a tree was 19 years and 364 days ago

I cannot stress enough how far behind you are
Re: Senate Committee: $1.05bn NLNG Dividend Not Missing by WaffenSS(m): 11:34am On Dec 28, 2018
tsephanyah:
incoherent be like The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago

The second best time to plant a tree was 19 years and 364 days ago

I cannot stress enough how far behind you are

Umm....you sure you're ok?
Re: Senate Committee: $1.05bn NLNG Dividend Not Missing by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:51am On Dec 28, 2018
Next year we will know the truth when PDP take over
Re: Senate Committee: $1.05bn NLNG Dividend Not Missing by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 28, 2018
naijapips04:

NNPC just dug their hands in NLNG funds and we're spending it anyhow.

nobody ever said the funds were missing.

This is similar to the NEMA scam by Osibanjo aka OSHIbanjo
Don't say what u don't know.

NNPC is one of the major shareholders of NLNG as well as SHELL, etc...dividends are always shared between shareholders at the end, so how did they dig their hands into NLNG fund?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Defection: Ebonyi Assembly Speaker, Lawmakers Challenge Court’s Jurisdiction / Igbos Celebrate The Hardship In The Country, Demand 8 Years For Tinubu - Pics / State Creation: S'east Govs, Others Meet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.