Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,101 members, 7,977,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 09:38 PM

Photos From Pre-Wedding Dinner Of Ahmed Sanusi And His Beautiful Bride - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Photos From Pre-Wedding Dinner Of Ahmed Sanusi And His Beautiful Bride (33555 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Aminu Sanusi And Fulani Zainab Ali Bashir / Emir Sanusi And Aliko Dangote In London At FT Africa Pre-Summit Dinner (Photos) / Emir Sanusi And His White Rolls Royce At The Commissioning Of Olam Feed Mill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Pre-Wedding Dinner Of Ahmed Sanusi And His Beautiful Bride by BlueRayDick: 2:28pm On Dec 28, 2018
namio10:

In 2015, Okoroawusa, sorry, Okorocha helped Yoruba APC with development funds of Imo State.
Who expects Yorugba to dislike Okoroawusa?

Yorugba now tags Atiku IPOB. Yoruba named president Goodluck Jonathan clueless.

But becos Yorugba thinks Buhari shall hand over power to Youruba, Yoruba votes Buhari even without Buhari debating his opponents.

Define most tribalistic people

OK
Re: Photos From Pre-Wedding Dinner Of Ahmed Sanusi And His Beautiful Bride by chiedozie198100: 2:29pm On Dec 28, 2018
na wa oo.

so how come the kano state anti-alcohol task force no see the wine wey dem use snap for the first pic.

yeye dey smell.
Re: Photos From Pre-Wedding Dinner Of Ahmed Sanusi And His Beautiful Bride by AeroplaneApple: 2:55pm On Dec 28, 2018
Godmother:
The one thing I like about these northern girls is their decency. You will never see them showing breast or thighs anyhow and they are still so beautiful.
I guess place and time determines a lot of things
Re: Photos From Pre-Wedding Dinner Of Ahmed Sanusi And His Beautiful Bride by bolinjkezzy(m): 3:30pm On Dec 28, 2018
Godmother:
The one thing I like about these northern girls is their decency. You will never see them showing breast or thighs anyhow and they are still so beautiful.
But behind the scene...they are badder, a tour to north someday will change your view
Re: Photos From Pre-Wedding Dinner Of Ahmed Sanusi And His Beautiful Bride by DaRuud(m): 3:35pm On Dec 28, 2018
dably:
See more photos watch video here >> https://gistmore.com/photos-from-pre-wedding-dinner-of-emir-of-kanos-son-and-his-beautiful-bride
See as her chest dry , where are the useless HISBAH now
Re: Photos From Pre-Wedding Dinner Of Ahmed Sanusi And His Beautiful Bride by mechanics(m): 5:19pm On Dec 28, 2018
He's a young man, I wish him happy married life in advance.
Re: Photos From Pre-Wedding Dinner Of Ahmed Sanusi And His Beautiful Bride by CioAngels(f): 5:35pm On Dec 28, 2018
dably:
The pre-wedding dinner of Emir of Kano's son, Prince Aminu Sanusi and his bride Zainab, was held on Wednesday, December 26. More photos below.

Gist from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/photos-from-pre-wedding-dinner-of-emir-of-kanos-son-and-his-beautiful-bride

Tomorrow IGP.
Re: Photos From Pre-Wedding Dinner Of Ahmed Sanusi And His Beautiful Bride by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:55pm On Dec 28, 2018
I LOVE CHESTY WOMEN.
Re: Photos From Pre-Wedding Dinner Of Ahmed Sanusi And His Beautiful Bride by pwetie: 6:23pm On Dec 28, 2018
lawrence35:
People that have money.

Say u list a product that sells for $30 on AliExpress on your store at $40, when you make sales, the customer pays you $40, you pay AliExpress $30, keep your profit of $10.

I was thinking about this idea this morning. pls, how can one go about it? lemme pm u.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Pre-Wedding Dinner Of Ahmed Sanusi And His Beautiful Bride by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 28, 2018
dude married a cougar.
Re: Photos From Pre-Wedding Dinner Of Ahmed Sanusi And His Beautiful Bride by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 28, 2018
She is older than him, no doubt!

Re: Photos From Pre-Wedding Dinner Of Ahmed Sanusi And His Beautiful Bride by JAYMMO: 10:11pm On Dec 28, 2018
This emir's son is a cop. He shd be joining his colleagues at counter insurgency training ground for fortification against BH.
Re: Photos From Pre-Wedding Dinner Of Ahmed Sanusi And His Beautiful Bride by jbblues24(m): 10:31pm On Jun 01, 2019
Suicide would be my way of telling God that I quit. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marriage Btw A Nigerian Girl And An Indian Guy (any Objection)? / Samuel Adegbola: Supreme Court Dethrones First-Class Oyo Monarch, Eleruwa / Saliu Adetunji Is The New Olubadan Of Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.