Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,050 members, 7,966,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 04:33 AM

Davido Gives 1M To Male Fan For Protecting The Ladies From Harassment At Concert - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Gives 1M To Male Fan For Protecting The Ladies From Harassment At Concert (36741 Views)

Wizkid Collects Fan's Phone At Concert, Records Himself Before Returning It (vid / Ikorodu Boys Recreate The Moment Davido Stormed The Stage From Above At Concert / Davido makes Fan Grope His Privates At Concert. Nigerians react (photos, video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Gives 1M To Male Fan For Protecting The Ladies From Harassment At Concert by Juell(m): 6:07pm On Dec 28, 2018
What's with all these animals harassing ladies in shows sef

1 Like

Re: Davido Gives 1M To Male Fan For Protecting The Ladies From Harassment At Concert by idonhammer: 6:08pm On Dec 28, 2018
Re: Davido Gives 1M To Male Fan For Protecting The Ladies From Harassment At Concert by Reelmii: 6:10pm On Dec 28, 2018
notoriousbabe:
I was not sexually harassed, some boys just pressed my breast and yansh
wetin u find gi there
Re: Davido Gives 1M To Male Fan For Protecting The Ladies From Harassment At Concert by Reelmii: 6:11pm On Dec 28, 2018
notoriousbabe:
wetin u find go there
Re: Davido Gives 1M To Male Fan For Protecting The Ladies From Harassment At Concert by BigGuyMan: 6:18pm On Dec 28, 2018
SAMBARRY:
na envy,bile,bad bellle and misogyny go kill you
Ur papa!
Re: Davido Gives 1M To Male Fan For Protecting The Ladies From Harassment At Concert by Alexdon200089: 6:19pm On Dec 28, 2018
okwabayi:
It’s not everything one throws money at when fixing. This man should learn the lesson quick.
Hmm. I don’t understand why people don’t take security at events serious in this country. Outside the country tour organizers and establishments hire bouncers with a degree of knowledge in combat arts. One sees boxers, policemen, local thugs and mma fighters playing the role of door men. Here we assume anyone with a large enough gym body is capable. When push comes to shove our big body boys get bottles smashed on their skulls or stab wounds. There things are different, unruly patrons get knocked the f-uck out before situations escalate.

English please grin

Re: Davido Gives 1M To Male Fan For Protecting The Ladies From Harassment At Concert by SAMBARRY: 6:19pm On Dec 28, 2018
BigGuyMan:

Ur papa!
your mama!
Re: Davido Gives 1M To Male Fan For Protecting The Ladies From Harassment At Concert by engrshakespeare: 6:25pm On Dec 28, 2018
BigGuyMan:
Anything froggy gives he take it back in 10 folds.

He gave tagbo drinks at tye club and took his life

Same thing he did to chime and olu also.

Mr man better return that money as soon as possible before Davido use you how Banky w used adesua womb

May God wash out your dirty mouth with soap. In your next life you will be deaf and dumb.
Re: Davido Gives 1M To Male Fan For Protecting The Ladies From Harassment At Concert by engrshakespeare: 6:27pm On Dec 28, 2018
notoriousbabe:
You clearly do not understand the meaning of sexual harassment

1 Like

Re: Davido Gives 1M To Male Fan For Protecting The Ladies From Harassment At Concert by notoriousbabe: 6:34pm On Dec 28, 2018
engrshakespeare:

You clearly do not understand the meaning of sexual harassment
is it not when something enter something or finger enter something
Re: Davido Gives 1M To Male Fan For Protecting The Ladies From Harassment At Concert by RexTramadol1: 6:43pm On Dec 28, 2018
Ewoooo
Re: Davido Gives 1M To Male Fan For Protecting The Ladies From Harassment At Concert by Olajah81: 7:00pm On Dec 28, 2018
BigGuyMan:

Mr man better return that money as soon as possible before Davido use you how Banky w used adesua womb

U re senseless

What have u achieved in ur life...

U better and use ur siblings for ritual

Confused fellow...
Re: Davido Gives 1M To Male Fan For Protecting The Ladies From Harassment At Concert by Olajah81: 7:03pm On Dec 28, 2018
ItzBIM:
And the cycle continues, voting between Buhari or Atiku is like choosing between hiv or cancer. One is a thief, one made your country the poverty capital of the world yet u still want to vote them in. Our mumu don do. Stop with the recycle of this fossils.

Vote change.
Vote for new ideas.
Vote sowore

Spread the word please .

I don't u have PVC....

Sowore dat can't win his WARD.
Re: Davido Gives 1M To Male Fan For Protecting The Ladies From Harassment At Concert by Olajah81: 7:03pm On Dec 28, 2018
[quote author=ItzBIM post=74244876]And the cycle continues, voting between Buhari or Atiku is like choosing between hiv or cancer. One is a thief, one made your country the poverty capital of the world yet u still want to vote them in. Our mumu don do. Stop with the recycle of this fossils.

Vote change.
Vote for new ideas.
Vote sowore

Spread the word please .

I don't u have PVC....

Sowore dat can't win his WARD
Re: Davido Gives 1M To Male Fan For Protecting The Ladies From Harassment At Concert by Donmoscojaja(m): 7:26pm On Dec 28, 2018
AdsenseAmazon:
grin me like what I see cheesy good morning folks

7 years verified naija Adsense available for sale

Okay sir
Re: Davido Gives 1M To Male Fan For Protecting The Ladies From Harassment At Concert by Ubdavis(m): 7:30pm On Dec 28, 2018
mynairaland2018:

Is he the first to have such a concert? Why weren't girls being harassed in other concerts?

The height of stupidity, he also threw money into the crowd, so pple were fighting for it. Are concert goers beggars?

How did u knw girls were not harassed ?
Re: Davido Gives 1M To Male Fan For Protecting The Ladies From Harassment At Concert by agboghai: 7:35pm On Dec 28, 2018
BigGuyMan:

If there is something worth joking about, it shouldn't be the condition of a married lady looking for the fruit of the womb. You can incurre the wrath of God in your life doing such. Mind what you say, especially in a public forum like this.

1 Like

Re: Davido Gives 1M To Male Fan For Protecting The Ladies From Harassment At Concert by Frankyboy1(m): 7:55pm On Dec 28, 2018
som4reel:
Nice one.... wishing someone could dash me money like this, chai, no matter the amount, I'll appreciate...0128216023, GTBank, thanks.

Add a name to it, and let me know as soon as you get a token of alert
Re: Davido Gives 1M To Male Fan For Protecting The Ladies From Harassment At Concert by Onyi22(f): 8:32pm On Dec 28, 2018
mynairaland2018:

Is he the first to have such a concert? Why weren't girls being harassed in other concerts?

The height of stupidity, he also threw money into the crowd, so pple were fighting for it. Are concert goers beggars?
Na girls dy rush davido
Re: Davido Gives 1M To Male Fan For Protecting The Ladies From Harassment At Concert by Cyynywhite: 8:46pm On Dec 28, 2018
Why does it feel like all these give out by d entertainer are just charade..... I just don't believe like seriously....
Re: Davido Gives 1M To Male Fan For Protecting The Ladies From Harassment At Concert by EmekaBlue(m): 9:06pm On Dec 28, 2018
grin God don pick that guy call

OBO
Re: Davido Gives 1M To Male Fan For Protecting The Ladies From Harassment At Concert by Ugosample(m): 10:23pm On Dec 28, 2018
okwabayi:
After doing this watch how people will stage harassment in his next show. This is Nigeria: everybody dey find money.

LMAO Nigerians.....

Criminally minded fellows
Re: Davido Gives 1M To Male Fan For Protecting The Ladies From Harassment At Concert by som4reel(f): 10:25pm On Dec 28, 2018
Frankyboy1:

Re: Davido Gives 1M To Male Fan For Protecting The Ladies From Harassment At Concert by Unrated900(m): 10:51pm On Dec 28, 2018
quote author=BigGuyMan post=74229368] Anything froggy gives he take it back in 10 folds.

Mr man better return that money as soon as possible before Davido use you how Banky w used adesua womb [/quote]

Your sense is in your in law’s house
Re: Davido Gives 1M To Male Fan For Protecting The Ladies From Harassment At Concert by TonyRoland(m): 11:26pm On Dec 28, 2018
BigGuyMan:

u've made it in life, now dat u Av used Adesua womb as joke...... karma is already waiting for u go write today's date
Re: Davido Gives 1M To Male Fan For Protecting The Ladies From Harassment At Concert by money121(m): 1:05am On Dec 29, 2018
Davido fans where are you Can you answer 10 questions correctly about Davido Visit https://www.Imranservices.Com.Ng/Davido To play and Win airtime !!!
Re: Davido Gives 1M To Male Fan For Protecting The Ladies From Harassment At Concert by Chimezirim121: 4:33am On Dec 29, 2018
Made4naijablog:
Nigerian Pastor & Girlfriend Sex Tape Leaked Online Watch Video

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/10/nigerian-pastor-girlfriend-sex-tape-leaked-online-video/
You can't make anything by publishing this rubbish all the time.
Re: Davido Gives 1M To Male Fan For Protecting The Ladies From Harassment At Concert by finestlady20: 5:57am On Dec 29, 2018
Re: Davido Gives 1M To Male Fan For Protecting The Ladies From Harassment At Concert by som4reel(f): 8:13am On Dec 29, 2018
Frankyboy1:

1 Like

Re: Davido Gives 1M To Male Fan For Protecting The Ladies From Harassment At Concert by coolclarke(m): 9:01am On Dec 29, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paul Okoye And Wife, Anita Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Sweet Words / Niyi Johnson Dating Seyi Edun / Ayo Adesanya Shares Sexy Photos To Mark 20th Year As An Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.