Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,857 members, 7,962,812 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 05:14 PM

Davido Slaps Kizz Daniel’s Manager At His Concert – Man Alleges - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Slaps Kizz Daniel’s Manager At His Concert – Man Alleges (745 Views)

Small Tinny Entertainment Beats Damilare – Man Alleges / Davido Slaps Tumi Lawrence Kizz Daniel Manager At His Concert. Daniel Apologizes / “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Slaps Kizz Daniel’s Manager At His Concert – Man Alleges by FlirtyGist: 8:53am On Dec 28, 2018
Davido slaps Kizz Daniel’s manager at his concert this night at The Eko Atlantic, a man identified as Peter has alleged.

Kizz Daniel’s manager Tumi Lawrence had initially taken to his twitter page to call out Davido for his fake love, but refused to give details on what brought up the rant.

Tumi Lawrence had written:

Bleep you and your fake love @iam_Davido And to you guys that witnessed it, shame on you @bizzleosikoya @AsaAsika

Then moments later, Peter gave details on the incident and even mentioned that Kizz Daniel had to leave the concert peacefully without any altercation with Davido.

He wrote:

Apparently Kizz Daniel could not perform at #DavidoLiveInConcert because Davido slapped his manager at the backstage of his concert

Davido just finished performing on stage and wanted to go and change backstage and he met Kizz Daniel manager walking towards the same place and his guys pushed him away, then Davido asked his guys “who be that” and they answered that it was Kizz manager

Then Davido just entered 30 billion gang shit and went straight to drag out Kizz manager that was jejely going on his own and gave him a hot slap and poured drink on his face and was like “don’t Bleep with me”

Kizz Daniel stood up and left the show like a sensible human being then Davido still went ahead and performed Kizz Daniel song alone just like that.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/davido-slaps-kizz-daniels-manager-at-his-concert-man-alleges

Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

Re: Davido Slaps Kizz Daniel’s Manager At His Concert – Man Alleges by FlirtyGist: 8:53am On Dec 28, 2018

Re: Davido Slaps Kizz Daniel’s Manager At His Concert – Man Alleges by ceejayMAX(m): 8:55am On Dec 28, 2018
Davido is too proud.see his teenage mutant ninja turtle face grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Davido Slaps Kizz Daniel’s Manager At His Concert – Man Alleges by philcz(m): 8:56am On Dec 28, 2018
How is this news?

Re: Davido Slaps Kizz Daniel’s Manager At His Concert – Man Alleges by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 28, 2018
I am very happy kizz Daniel left after that and refused to perform. Oshi.
Re: Davido Slaps Kizz Daniel’s Manager At His Concert – Man Alleges by OKorowanta: 9:02am On Dec 28, 2018
This is one of the 49 reasons why I hate this boy.
You are not the first to have frog voice.
Tony Tetuila did before you and he maintained his cool headedness.
Lol...
(Quoters club dey come for the Don Gorgon.
Dem don line up)
I rebuke una with the God of Elijah.
Una oga need attend some manner class for Kigali.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Slaps Kizz Daniel’s Manager At His Concert – Man Alleges by Abortions: 9:05am On Dec 28, 2018
ceejayMAX:
Davido is too proud.see his teenage mutant ninja turtle face grin
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Slaps Kizz Daniel’s Manager At His Concert – Man Alleges by Shakushaku1(m): 9:09am On Dec 28, 2018
grin
Re: Davido Slaps Kizz Daniel’s Manager At His Concert – Man Alleges by Maxdiamond(m): 9:12am On Dec 28, 2018
Hahahaha..One ticket
Re: Davido Slaps Kizz Daniel’s Manager At His Concert – Man Alleges by JujuYouth: 9:17am On Dec 28, 2018
OKorowanta:
This is one of the 49 reasons why I hate this boy.
You are not the first to have frog voice.
Tony Tetuila did before you and he maintained his cool headedness.
Lol...
(Quoters club dey come for the Don Gorgon.
Dem don line up)
I rebuke una with the God of Elijah.
Una oga need attend some manner class for Kigali.

Lol
Dis guy no well o grin
Re: Davido Slaps Kizz Daniel’s Manager At His Concert – Man Alleges by diadem10: 9:23am On Dec 28, 2018
I've been indirectly studying the human psyche for some times now and I have come to realise the scorpio zodiac comprises trouble making, arrogance, envy, and highly competitive nature. People like Khloe, Ceec, Davido, Anie Idibia, Psquare brothers are perfect examples of these. Lol.
Re: Davido Slaps Kizz Daniel’s Manager At His Concert – Man Alleges by AdsenseAmazon(f): 9:40am On Dec 28, 2018
grin davido messed up cheesy why will he beat up a poor manager cool I can understand he is rich but this guy needs to take a chill pill

Verified payment received ads for sale

(1) (Reply)

R.Kelly show sees 80% Women, Screaming "Take Me Hostage" / Dj Cuppy Shows Off Her Newly Bought Rolls Royce / Download Music: Runtown – Aliya (prod. Tspize)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.