Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,929 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:37 AM

A Call From A Policeman "Training" At Buni Yadi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Call From A Policeman "Training" At Buni Yadi (426 Views)

Boko Haram Currently Attacking Buni Yadi, Yobe / The Moment A Policeman Chased Nnamdi Kanu's Supporter Away From Abuja Court / Nnamdi Kanu Posing & Smiling With A Policeman In Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Call From A Policeman "Training" At Buni Yadi by JuanDeDios: 10:35am On Dec 28, 2018
"On the 28th of November they brought a vehicle and told us we were going to Kaduna for training. But when we got to Kaduna we were put on another vehicle and told we’re going to Yobe State. We got Buni Yadi and started the “training”.

"The food we’re given can’t fill a small child – that’s the portion we get three times a day. We’re sleeping outside in the Buni Yadi harmattan cold. Some people have died from the harsh conditions, and others have broken arms, legs or backbones in "training". The state of things here is so bad I can't describe it. You have to be here to believe it.

"Some have run away and we heard they’ve been dismissed. I’m surprised to see some of them returning. If I had anything saved I would have left here too. We’re seeing some vehicles now. They’ve told us nothing but the grave vine says we’re about to be deployed to fight Boko Haram. I wonder what we’ve got to fight Boko Haram when they’ve defied the Army. Pray for me."
Re: A Call From A Policeman "Training" At Buni Yadi by Nigerianization(m): 11:39am On Dec 28, 2018
I'll pray for you on the following conditions. Pledge never to do any of the following if you return alive
Collect bribes
Illegal roadblocks
Mistreating inmates
Extortion
Illegal detention and framing innocent citizens
Re: A Call From A Policeman "Training" At Buni Yadi by JuanDeDios: 11:47am On Dec 28, 2018
Nigerianization:
I'll pray for you on the following conditions. Pledge never to do any of the following if you return alive
Collect bribes
Illegal roadblocks
Mistreating inmates
Extortion
Illegal detention and framing innocent citizens
Sounds reasonable. I'll tell him. But pray for him first since he's not back yet.

You shouldn't assume every policeman is crooked, though.

(1) (Reply)

Pdp Destroyed Nigeria For 16years ? / 35 Years Ago, On This Same Day / Minimum Wage: FG Meeting With Labour Leaders Inconclusive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.