Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,961 members, 7,931,346 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 11:18 PM

Family Disagrees Over Report On Cause Of Alex Badeh's Death - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Family Disagrees Over Report On Cause Of Alex Badeh's Death (29149 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode: Murder Of Alex Badeh – What An Insider Told Me / See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) / Nigerians React To The Assassination Of Alex Badeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Disagrees Over Report On Cause Of Alex Badeh's Death by Mrjo(m): 7:59pm On Dec 28, 2018
WaffenSS:
If only the family had just kept quiet, the conspiracy theorists would've been gaining more zombified followers.

But this stupid statement has blown their insinuations to hell and back.

If they'd simply constested that he went to buy a few acres, it'd have been enough to feed the frenzied conspiracy nutjobs. But the bit about him being so broke he couldn't buy Panadol for another man's headache tears their story to shreds. At least to non-zom bies.

How did he fuel his car? How was he affording call and data credits? What about his family in the US? Is he so destitute he has no friends and family to help him out? Where's the billions in cash he diverted? How was he feeding if he had not even N100 to his name?

This reinforces one of those adages about fools keeping quiet.

please read this part and stop showing lake of understanding. “He added that his cook and the cleaner in his house had not been paid, explaining further that those were the reasons he went to farm on that day to pick some bags of harvested maize, like 100 bags, to sell so as to raise money to settle those issues.
Re: Family Disagrees Over Report On Cause Of Alex Badeh's Death by adecz: 8:35pm On Dec 28, 2018
Big men lying & claiming they don't
have money is a normal defensive, stingy tactic.

Andrew Yakubu, the former GMD (oga kpatakpata)
of NNPC, during Diezani & GEJ. After he was
sacked, he was always telling his family
members that he was broke & couldn't
help any of them.

In fact, when his Church were doing a fund
raising, he promised to help with about N1m, but
refused to honor it, claiming financial difficulties.

Lo & behold, someone blew whistle & they
discovered $10million, £300k & over N50m in cash,(that was equivalent of over N4bn cash) shocked
in fireproof cabinets hidden in one room
of their family ( late father's property) owned face me I face you building in
a slum area of Kaduna.

That is the cock & bull story Baden has been
telling his relations..... & they believed!!!

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Family Disagrees Over Report On Cause Of Alex Badeh's Death by notoriousbabe: 8:38pm On Dec 28, 2018
mymadam:

Of course they did. Maybe your account is not healthy enough to deserve a Christmas message from your bank grin

Re: Family Disagrees Over Report On Cause Of Alex Badeh's Death by nwanyionitsha: 8:59pm On Dec 28, 2018
tsephanyah:
People constantly ask why I'm anti-Igbo. I'm not anti-Ndigbo, any more than I'm anti-cutoffyourbigtoewithapairofrustygardenshears. It's a personal choice that I respect. They will twist anything for their ego, self-centered behavior including this post
Is it igbo people that make up the family of the late service chief cause why are you mention igbo on the thread ?
Are you well ? Abi na OCD ?
Re: Family Disagrees Over Report On Cause Of Alex Badeh's Death by GoldHorse(m): 9:03pm On Dec 28, 2018
jamace:
Refund of money was just a step in the legal processes. Some persons know they would be indicted if Badeh's trial was allowed to completion, hence they have to silence him. Put on your thinking cap, bro.

So why are you guys now linking the government with it?
Re: Family Disagrees Over Report On Cause Of Alex Badeh's Death by jamace(m): 9:10pm On Dec 28, 2018
GoldHorse:

So why are you guys now linking the government with it?
The suspects are in the govt. The suspects have skeletons which would have been exposed should the court trial go to conclusion.
Re: Family Disagrees Over Report On Cause Of Alex Badeh's Death by WaffenSS(m): 9:23pm On Dec 28, 2018
Mrjo:
please read this part and stop showing lake of understanding. “He added that his cook and the cleaner in his house had not been paid, explaining further that those were the reasons he went to farm on that day to pick some bags of harvested maize, like 100 bags, to sell so as to raise money to settle those issues.

First of all, I wasn't showing any "lake" of understanding or any other lake.

Secondly, you're further emphasizing my point.

If he'd 100 bags of grains to sell, and remember we're way past harvest season, how come he hadn't sold a few since? I doubt he is of the habit of staying until he's down to his last Kobo before he goes to sell off some bags to make domestic ends meet.
Re: Family Disagrees Over Report On Cause Of Alex Badeh's Death by EnkayDezign: 9:49pm On Dec 28, 2018
franchasng:
Going by Badeh's family account of events on the day of Badeh's death, and based on other private findings on this, I am forced to suggest that Badeh's assassination may have come from any of these scenario:

- 1.) One of his local farm employees on hearing from their boss, late Badeh that he will be sacking them due to lack of money, felt aggrieved and also felt he had money in his car and probably alerted some bad gangs to rob his boss, which probably led to his death cry

- 2.) Presidency tried to get rid of him, to avoid him aligning with Atiku or revealing some top security secret that could implicate incumbent govt

- 3.) Some top military officers or politicians linked to his accused money laundering decided to get rid of him to avoid being implicated in his case

Most likely number 3. I have no doubt about that.
Re: Family Disagrees Over Report On Cause Of Alex Badeh's Death by olisaEze(m): 10:06pm On Dec 28, 2018
DrObum:

Who really cares if you're anti-Igbo or not?

You don't feed any of them, clothe them nor determine their life.
The best you can offer them is to buy cheap data and talk about them. That's all

Savage clap back!

1 Like

Re: Family Disagrees Over Report On Cause Of Alex Badeh's Death by Stanbaba30: 10:21pm On Dec 28, 2018
tsephanyah:
People constantly ask why I'm anti-Igbo. I'm not anti-Ndigbo, any more than I'm anti-cutoffyourbigtoewithapairofrustygardenshears. It's a personal choice that I respect. They will twist anything for their ego, self-centered behavior including this post
Summarily, you are just one lost fellow. You obviously have lost ur sense of comprehension. How does ur post help?
Re: Family Disagrees Over Report On Cause Of Alex Badeh's Death by Zubbyemodi(m): 7:59am On Dec 29, 2018
The IG of police has coordinated many political killings directly or indirectly! Then ask a prison inmate to claim responsibility with a promise of freedom then you will hear the suspect is later died in police custody!
Re: Family Disagrees Over Report On Cause Of Alex Badeh's Death by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 29, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Yeah of course... It's was a hit
And you my friend are so full of watery shit...

hope you ll be this funny when your turn comes.
Re: Family Disagrees Over Report On Cause Of Alex Badeh's Death by obaataaokpaewu: 8:37am On Dec 29, 2018
Emoo96:
this family de craz ooo. so badeh family wa de USA na shit them de chop. the clam say Badeh de broken.
Government never freeze your bank account before? When cash wey dey with you finish, you go know say e no easy. Family for US go get money cos the government no touch their foreign accounts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. / Lauretta Onochie: "CNN Lied To The World About Nigeria" / Profiles And Pictures Of Candidates For The 2023 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.