Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,499 members, 7,951,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:21 AM

The Art Being Positioned For Opportunities. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Art Being Positioned For Opportunities. (180 Views)

Looking For Opportunities To Show Your Talent/skills? / Enroll Your Business With Youth Msmes Database For Opportunities / Konga Best Positioned As Leader In Nigeria’s E-commerce Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Art Being Positioned For Opportunities. by oinegro: 12:53pm On Dec 28, 2018
I believe there is always an opportunity out there for whoever is looking. But one of the main problems is being prepared for the opportunity when it comes or having the tools to harness it. That's where the drive for knowledge is important for any person who wants to be successful.

I just started a blog in Portuguese after doing some research about Portuguese speaking countries in Africa and even in Brazil. Brazil as a population of 15 million black Brazilians and about 45 million mixed race whose half identify as black. So I decided to develop a simple blog www.oinegro.com.br - Surprisingly within 2 weeks, the site started getting up to 3,000 views daily. But how did I do that? I learned the language for example Portuguese. And I knew how to make websites to cut the cost of developing the blog.

I've always been told no knowledge is useless. Look around and see opportunities wherever you are. Take action. Stop waiting, brothers.

It's in Portuguese - www.oinegro.com.br - but who would think its by a Nigerian?

(1) (Reply)

For Businesses, Organisations, Schools, Churches And YOU. / Trade War And US Shale Are The Biggest Concerns For Outgoing OPEC Chief / Business Outlook 2019: 6 Sectors To Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.