Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,761 members, 7,969,236 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 11:01 PM

Proof To Show How Legit We Are, Our Data Prices Are So Cheap - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Proof To Show How Legit We Are, Our Data Prices Are So Cheap (1195 Views)

Single Mothers Have Made Sex So Cheap In Nigeria / See Why Sex Has Become So Cheap These Days.(photo) / KISSING: I Studied Kissing Engineering. See Proof. To Be Deleted Soon. [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proof To Show How Legit We Are, Our Data Prices Are So Cheap by cocobuter: 3:58pm On Dec 28, 2018
This Screenshot Is A Proof To Show How Legit We Are, Our Prices Are So Cheap.

Instant Delivery, One Seconds Is Too Much.

MTN
DATA
1GB - N565
2GB - N1130
5GB - N2500 (3 months validity)
GLO DATA
1GB - #550
2GB - #900
4.5GB - #1700
7.2GB - #2000
8.25GB - #2400
12.5GB - #3300
15.6GB - #3700 (1month validity)
AIRTEL DATA
1.5GB - #970
3.5GB - #2100
5.5GB - #2600
9MOBILE DATA
1.5GB - #1050
3GB - #2100
4GB - #2650
5GB - #3150 (1month validity)
To check your data balance
MTN - *461*3#
GLO - *127*0# ETISALAT - *229*9#
MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile Airtime of any amount*
CONTACT DETAILS

CALL/SMS/WHATSAPP - 0 8 0 5 4 5 1 5 7 6 1

Re: Proof To Show How Legit We Are, Our Data Prices Are So Cheap by McCoy662(m): 4:21pm On Dec 28, 2018
Believe this criminal at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: Proof To Show How Legit We Are, Our Data Prices Are So Cheap by cocobuter: 4:51pm On Dec 28, 2018
McCoy662:
Believe this criminal at your own peril.
Just because you've been scammed before does not give you the right to label anyone promoting his or her business online a criminal. You haven't done business with me in your life before you are calling me a criminal, does that even make sense to you at all?

1 Like

Re: Proof To Show How Legit We Are, Our Data Prices Are So Cheap by McCoy662(m): 4:55pm On Dec 28, 2018
cocobuter:
Just because you've been scammed before does not give you the right to label anyone promoting his or her business online a criminal. You haven't done business with me in your life before you are calling me a criminal, does that even make sense to you at all?
Gone are the days when online data sales was real and u know it. you are just here with a screenshot chat with ur partner in crime just to lure and dupe people. u better hide ur face in shame... idiot!!!

1 Like

Re: Proof To Show How Legit We Are, Our Data Prices Are So Cheap by cocobuter: 5:09pm On Dec 28, 2018
McCoy662:
Gone are the days when online data sales was real and u know it. you are just here with a screenshot chat with ur partner in crime just to lure and dupe people. u better hide ur face in shame... idiot!!!
I don't have time to banter words with you sir cause I can see you are still living in mystery, keep living.

1 Like

Re: Proof To Show How Legit We Are, Our Data Prices Are So Cheap by McCoy662(m): 5:56pm On Dec 28, 2018
cocobuter:
I don't have time to banter words with you sir cause I can see you are still living in mystery, keep living.
I know u won't like what I'm doing but I'm actually trying to save ur potential victims from throwing their hard earned cash into a waste bin. you should try and get a job. we all know that the country is hard but that's no excuse for fraudulent activities.

1 Like

Re: Proof To Show How Legit We Are, Our Data Prices Are So Cheap by cocobuter: 9:51pm On Dec 28, 2018
McCoy662:
I know u won't like what I'm doing but I'm actually trying to save ur potential victims from throwing their hard earned cash into a waste bin. you should try and get a job. we all know that the country is hard but that's no excuse for fraudulent activities.
In your mind you think you are scaring my customers away but you are just deceiving yourself, I made another sale this evening, see screenshot below and hide your face in shame.

Re: Proof To Show How Legit We Are, Our Data Prices Are So Cheap by McCoy662(m): 10:09pm On Dec 28, 2018
cocobuter:
In your mind you think you are scaring my customers away but you are just deceiving yourself, I made another sale this evening, see screenshot below and hide your face in shame.
The "customer" is from the loop; you sold nothing. could be a chat from your second WhatsApp account or ur gf or just ur friends. I know these gimmicks, and I think others should be wise too not to be a victim.
grin grin grin
Re: Proof To Show How Legit We Are, Our Data Prices Are So Cheap by cocobuter: 10:26pm On Dec 28, 2018
McCoy662:
The "customer" is from the loop; you sold nothing. could be a chat from your second WhatsApp account or ur gf or just ur friends. I know these gimmicks, and I think others should be wise too not to be a victim.
grin grin grin
I didn't share that for you to believe because you are beyond belief already. I only shared it for whoever is tired of the exorbitant amount those network providers sell their data and is ready to go for something cheap in this harsh Buhari economy, thank you sir.
Re: Proof To Show How Legit We Are, Our Data Prices Are So Cheap by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 28, 2018
looks too good to be true
smells like scam
Re: Proof To Show How Legit We Are, Our Data Prices Are So Cheap by McCoy662(m): 10:33pm On Dec 28, 2018
cocobuter:
I didn't share that for you to believe because you are beyond belief already. I only shared it for whoever is tired of the exorbitant amount those network providers sell their data and is ready to go for something cheap in this harsh Buhari economy, thank you sir.
But u know deep inside you that u are scam; so why not just leave this your preaching cos nobody is gonna believe u
Re: Proof To Show How Legit We Are, Our Data Prices Are So Cheap by ashjay001(m): 10:55pm On Dec 28, 2018
cocobuter:

Airtel gives me 6.5G for 3k?
Re: Proof To Show How Legit We Are, Our Data Prices Are So Cheap by ifada123: 11:01pm On Dec 28, 2018
I do buy data online but not with this guy, so don't just label him a scammer when he has not scammed you .
Data sold online is still very real.
Although mtn I do buy is 600 for 1G valid for 3 months.
And it is the code the guy type in his trend that my guy also gave me to check balance data
Re: Proof To Show How Legit We Are, Our Data Prices Are So Cheap by cocobuter: 11:34pm On Dec 28, 2018
McCoy662:
But u know deep inside you that u are scam; so why not just leave this your preaching cos nobody is gonna believe u
People are believing, I just got two customers through this thread.
Re: Proof To Show How Legit We Are, Our Data Prices Are So Cheap by cocobuter: 11:35pm On Dec 28, 2018
ashjay001:

Airtel gives me 6.5G for 3k?
Enjoy while it last bro, not everyone has this privilege.
Re: Proof To Show How Legit We Are, Our Data Prices Are So Cheap by cocobuter: 11:37pm On Dec 28, 2018
ifada123:
I do buy data online but not with this guy, so don't just label him a scammer when he has not scammed you .
Data sold online is still very real.
Although mtn I do buy is 600 for 1G valid for 3 months.
And it is the code the guy type in his trend that my guy also gave me to check balance data
Don't mind him bro, he thinks everyone who sells data apart from network providers is a scam. He doesn't know there are genuine data resellers.
Re: Proof To Show How Legit We Are, Our Data Prices Are So Cheap by McCoy662(m): 12:13am On Dec 29, 2018
cocobuter:
People are believing, I just got two customers through this thread.
very big fat lie
Re: Proof To Show How Legit We Are, Our Data Prices Are So Cheap by ashjay001(m): 5:59am On Dec 29, 2018
cocobuter:
Enjoy while it last bro, not everyone has this privilege.

I'm tryna tell u, ur package for Airtel is expensive. U wanna gv 5.5G for 2600? Why should I patronize u?
Re: Proof To Show How Legit We Are, Our Data Prices Are So Cheap by swiz123(m): 8:56am On Dec 29, 2018
McCoy662:
very big fat lie

Bros, I buy my data online, so stop generalising. Everybody isn't a scammer.

But op, mtn is on some sort of promo,(probably due to the festive season) hence 1gb is sold at 500
Re: Proof To Show How Legit We Are, Our Data Prices Are So Cheap by cocobuter: 9:08am On Dec 29, 2018
swiz123:

But op, mtn is on some sort of promo,(probably due to the festive season) hence 1gb is sold at 500
I just checked bro, didn't see anything like that, see screenshot below.

Re: Proof To Show How Legit We Are, Our Data Prices Are So Cheap by swiz123(m): 11:53am On Dec 29, 2018
cocobuter:
I just checked bro, didn't see anything like that, see screenshot below.

My customer sells to me at that price when I do bank transfer for him. He said it's cos of the festive season. I don't know sha
Re: Proof To Show How Legit We Are, Our Data Prices Are So Cheap by cocobuter: 1:46pm On Dec 29, 2018
swiz123:

My customer sells to me at that price when I do bank transfer for him. He said it's cos of the festive season. I don't know sha
Ok, he's doing bonanza for his customers I guess, I just started, with time, I'll get to that.
Re: Proof To Show How Legit We Are, Our Data Prices Are So Cheap by McCoy662(m): 6:51pm On Dec 29, 2018
swiz123:

we all know this is a second account.
Re: Proof To Show How Legit We Are, Our Data Prices Are So Cheap by cocobuter: 8:01am On Dec 31, 2018
Affordable
Re: Proof To Show How Legit We Are, Our Data Prices Are So Cheap by cocobuter: 2:25pm On Dec 31, 2018
On
Re: Proof To Show How Legit We Are, Our Data Prices Are So Cheap by cocobuter: 6:27am On Jan 01, 2019
Real
Re: Proof To Show How Legit We Are, Our Data Prices Are So Cheap by cocobuter: 1:52pm On Jan 02, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Can You Kiss A Married Woman? / Nigerian Model And Actress Kendra Etufunwa Goes Completely Topless In Italy (p / See How I Almost Lost 10k Yesterday And How I Was Cheered After.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.