Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,856 members, 7,879,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:25 PM

Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment (44888 Views)

‘i’m Still Young’, Bello Defends New APC Appointment / Shehu Sani Reacts To Buhari’s Appraisal Of Jonathan / Shehu Sani Reacts To His Suspension From APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment by micflo28(m): 6:24pm On Dec 28, 2018
In all honesty igbo deserves to produce the president come 2023 hence it is no longer feasible with APC. If nigeria will not bequeath power to Igbo's at the expiration of the next term, they should quietly let the igbo's go. Development has been greatly stalled in that region because of lack of representation at the national level.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment by sacx: 6:24pm On Dec 28, 2018
Our entrepreneur mentor, Strive Masiyiwa would stand against this. Never engage in politics if you must do real business.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment by WOLEMENTO(m): 7:01pm On Dec 28, 2018
ochejoseph:
I think Nigerians will like to hear from Dangote and Otedola on their reasons for Supporting APC and Buhari against the Nigerian People

Perhaps it may be

Because we are now the world's capital for extreme poverty and hunger in the world

Or because they want to sustain a monopoly that will perpetually keep Nigerians in slavery

Or Because of this administration's enviable records of losing a 100 soldiers to terrorists in a single day or the flags been hoisted today in Baga

Or because of the execellent services of Air Nigeria or the second Nigeria bridge the now use regularly

It might also be because of the 5000 Naira monthly stipends promised Youths of which DJ cuppy is the newest beneficiary

Perhaps it could be because be of the 3 million jobs APC created each year since 2015, or a celebration of the 11 million jobs lost in less than 3 years

Or the excellent economic environment created by Buhari and the APC which transported rice from =N= 7500 per bag to almost 20,000 and the naira dollar exchange rate which hit 500 to $ under them.

May be it is the cold hugs the gave the thousands of shittes widows and orphans they made in 3 years

Whatever their decision I assure them it is the worst mistake they have ever made ....

May Nigeria and Nigerians win in the end

God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

www.mentofills..com is the fastest growing blog in nigeria,pls visit for latest news both entertainment,politics,sport and more
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment by Coolgent(m): 7:17pm On Dec 28, 2018
grin

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment by Idecievedyou(m): 7:35pm On Dec 28, 2018
Xda59:

PMB is not corrupt!!!
if you think so i must say you have a low iQ.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment by Idecievedyou(m): 7:36pm On Dec 28, 2018
Xda59:

PMB is not corrupt!!!
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 28, 2018
Idecievedyou:

You with the high IQ, show us proof PMB is corrupt and stop this mudslinging of a dying man.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment by OLUWABIG(m): 8:35pm On Dec 28, 2018
ochejoseph:
I think Nigerians will like to hear from Dangote and Otedola on their reasons for Supporting APC and Buhari against the Nigerian People

Perhaps it may be

Because we are now the world's capital for extreme poverty and hunger in the world

Or because they want to sustain a monopoly that will perpetually keep Nigerians in slavery

Or Because of this administration's enviable records of losing a 100 soldiers to terrorists in a single day or the flags been hoisted today in Baga

Or because of the execellent services of Air Nigeria or the second Nigeria bridge the now use regularly

It might also be because of the 5000 Naira monthly stipends promised Youths of which DJ cuppy is the newest beneficiary

Perhaps it could be because be of the 3 million jobs APC created each year since 2015, or a celebration of the 11 million jobs lost in less than 3 years

Or the excellent economic environment created by Buhari and the APC which transported rice from =N= 7500 per bag to almost 20,000 and the naira dollar exchange rate which hit 500 to $ under them.

May be it is the cold hugs they gave the thousands of shittes widows and orphans they made in 3 years

Whatever their decision I assure them it is the worst mistake they have ever made ....

Oya add plus 1 follower laidat

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment by deltaisgreat: 8:59pm On Dec 28, 2018
zoedew:
We must grow up politically! The US President Trump has been a private businessman all his life! For far too long we have left politics to folks who are largely unfit by reason of the fact that they lack education, life achievement et al. Now is the time ALL including professionals, private sector players etc get involved in participatory politics so the political jobbers who have nothing to their names can be excused. Imagine if Ayodele Fayose were a seasoned professional or businessman before he became a politician!
your narrative is correct and it's the reason why we must support these two seasoned and successful entrepreneurs, ie Atiku/Obi candidacy to pilot and effectively manage the Nigerian Economic project for a better Nigeria. We must sack the looting Champions of APC by February 2019 before they send us all to early grave through their inefficiency, insecurity, looting and pretending, unemployment, high cost of staple food items, increasing petroleum prices without

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment by deltaisgreat: 9:04pm On Dec 28, 2018
zoedew:
We must grow up politically! The US President Trump has been a private businessman all his life! For far too long we have left politics to folks who are largely unfit by reason of the fact that they lack education, life achievement et al. Now is the time ALL including professionals, private sector players etc get involved in participatory politics so the political jobbers who have nothing to their names can be excused. Imagine if Ayodele Fayose were a seasoned professional or businessman before he became a politician!
your narrative is correct and it's the reason why we must support these two seasoned and successful entrepreneurs, ie Atiku/Obi candidacy to pilot and effectively manage the Nigerian Economic project for a better Nigeria. We must sack the looting Champions of APC by February 2019 before they send us all to early grave through their inefficiency, insecurity, looting and pretending, unemployment, high cost of staple food items, increasing petroleum prices without pity for the masses

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment by Ahmeduana(m): 9:06pm On Dec 28, 2018
ochejoseph:

Perhaps it may be

May be it is the cold hugs they gave the thousands of shittes widows and orphans they made in 3 years

IT IS RIGHT TIME TO DUMP THE USELESS SHARE OF A USELESS EXTORTING COMPANY.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 9:22pm On Dec 28, 2018
Akinz0126:
Only a fraudulent person sells one plot of land to two buyers...

Sense no go kill me
cheesycheesygringrin
This your meme got me seriously laughing, lolgringrin
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment by Akinz0126(m): 9:28pm On Dec 28, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:
cheesycheesygringrin
This your meme got me seriously laughing, lolgringrin

Abi now as our brothers from the other side wan play bojuboju with both south westerners and SE nko grin grin
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment by UnchangeableGod: 9:50pm On Dec 28, 2018
kinibigdeal:

Dangote will never never never campaign for APC or any politicians. That man have got discipline, however he may donate money. I can't say same about Otedola though
In my view, even if Dangote and Otedola as businessmen are willing to fund a politician's campaign, they should have done that secretly and not have allowed their names to appear as members of the Campaign Council. That is my candid view. But who am I to advice them?
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment by IloveToMess: 2:23am On Dec 29, 2018
AllenSpencer:
Short Dwarfs have a big problem
Yes oo Like Oshibanjo and Oshiomole and Hell- Rufai
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment by IloveToMess: 2:25am On Dec 29, 2018
Yorubas are foolish, they cant think beyond their APC zombiism . Yorubas are dirty, they cant wash their clothes and keep their bodies clean. Yorubas are ugly, yet they add scary marks on it to make it worse. Yorubas are evil, they are unrepentant ritualists that's why there are so so many cases of skull mining in Ogun State alone. Yorubas are cowards and emotional pigs, they only know how to talk and shout but when you hit them hard they soften and go down(dobale) for you.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment by IloveToMess: 2:25am On Dec 29, 2018
Yorubas are foolish, they cant think beyond their APC zombiism . Yorubas are dirty, they cant wash their clothes and keep their bodies clean. Yorubas are ugly, yet they add scary marks on it to make it worse. Yorubas are evil, they are unrepentant ritualists that's why there are so so many cases of skull mining in Ogun State alone. Yorubas are cowards and emotional pigs, they only know how to talk and shout but when you hit them hard they soften and go down(dobale) for you...
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment by sunbilor(m): 6:07am On Dec 29, 2018
BabaO2:

Who is Nigerian people? Only selfish, greedy and lack of visionary people are in PDP. Name one person in PDP that is not selfish and does not place personal interest above Nigerian people
So Akpabio is not selfish?
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment by Idecievedyou(m): 10:00am On Dec 29, 2018
Xda59:

You with the high IQ, show us proof PMB is corrupt and stop this mudslinging of a dying man.
your two vital sense organs are dead for u to not see anything corupt,.. 'hipnotized.!
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 31, 2018
Idecievedyou:
your two vital sense organs are dead for u to not see anything corupt,.. 'hipnotized.!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ICC Investigates Oba Of Lagos For Anti-igbo Remarks / Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets / Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.