Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,753 members, 7,938,306 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 10:22 PM

See The Reason My Father Told Me To Vote For Peter Obi And Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Reason My Father Told Me To Vote For Peter Obi And Atiku (481 Views)

What My Father Told Me About Hausa-fulani / Presidential Tribunal : My Father Told Me Atiku Is Born Nigerian- Pdp’s Witness / Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Reason My Father Told Me To Vote For Peter Obi And Atiku by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 28, 2018
See more reason

Re: See The Reason My Father Told Me To Vote For Peter Obi And Atiku by Kenzico(m): 5:50pm On Dec 28, 2018
[b]
Re: See The Reason My Father Told Me To Vote For Peter Obi And Atiku by majamajic(m): 5:50pm On Dec 28, 2018
if u talk of Anambra that am from , Obi remains one of our best governor till date. of recent Anambra Never had a bad government, at least for the past 15yrs .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FG, Only Criminals Afraid Of ‘operation Python Dance’ / PDP Sets Agenda For Acting IGP Adamu Mohammed / Atiku Finally Lands In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.