Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,918 members, 7,872,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:26 AM

700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR (42335 Views)

Ex-generals Demand Crackdown As Terrorists Kill Over 700 Soldiers In 18 Months / Boko Haram Takes Over Yobe Police Station, Set Operational Vehicles Ablaze - SR / Boko Haram Takes Over Kukawa, Borno, Kills Many, Hoists Flag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR by GODISGREAT123: 9:50pm On Dec 28, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
Be like i go run leave this my Monguno Job oh embarassed

Bros, leave that place very quickly. I take God beg you. The reports from that axis is no longer palatable

1 Like

Re: 700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR by Tejiriseth(m): 10:16pm On Dec 28, 2018
Maybe just maybe if you go to a barack and tell them.. I wonder what their reactions would be..
Soo you wanna be like a mercenary.!
Dami12345:

Yup.
If you can help, lemme know.
I'll get my own tools if they allow me the license.
Or is it so hard to try and aid one's country again?
Re: 700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR by Dami12345: 10:19pm On Dec 28, 2018
Tejiriseth:
Maybe just maybe if you go to a barack and tell them.. I wonder what their reactions would be..
Soo you wanna be like a mercenary.!

They will likely think am nuts or the enemy if I go in like that.

Am mostly a strategist, and have battled with U.S officers and even a Commander and I:Ve beaten them silly.
I would like to try my hand at real life combat situations.
Helping my country is just a plus.

2 Likes

Re: 700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR by Tejiriseth(m): 10:28pm On Dec 28, 2018
Vist their websites.. Maybe you can email them and tell them you wanna offer your service FOC.. And see if they will respond.!
Dami12345:

They will likely think am nuts or the enemy if I go in like that.

Am mostly a strategist, and have battled with U.S officers and even a Commander and I:Ve beaten them silly.
I would like to try my hand at real life combat situations.
Helping my country is just a plus.

1 Like

Re: 700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR by Dami12345: 10:30pm On Dec 28, 2018
Tejiriseth:
Vist their websites.. Maybe you can email them and tell them you wanna offer your service FOC.. And see if they will respond.!

I will thanks for this.

2 Likes

Re: 700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR by Mrceragem: 10:36pm On Dec 28, 2018
700 Soldiers are missing and 2000 surrounded and all they can think of is sending Police.
Why won't they run for their life.
If they dismissed u go to court sue the police.
They are law enforcement officers
Re: 700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR by WaffenSS(m): 10:40pm On Dec 28, 2018
CAN and PDP can't even stick to their chosen narrative

First they said buhari is the patron of BH

Now they're saying BH is exposing Buhari's ineffectiveness

At least be consistent in your stupidity
Re: 700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR by Tejiriseth(m): 10:44pm On Dec 28, 2018
And their social media page.. They seem very active there.! . .
Dami12345:

I will thanks for this.
Re: 700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR by humberjade: 10:58pm On Dec 28, 2018
Justice310:
Stop saying crap, boko haram operates on thier own. I believe there is an aggrement between both parties which buhari on his side failed to keep. Now that the electon is around the corner, the big boys want thier share for a peaceful election, but bubu isn't ready to comply.

Don't start what you can't finish.

I won't stoop to ur level...but for d records, i am not trying to take sides...i am just frowning at d dangerous trend which could become d norm close to elections in Nigeria if care is not taken.
Re: 700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR by bantudra: 11:08pm On Dec 28, 2018
i knew nigerians would go back to sleep....

boko haram is a group that nearly conquerd the ol north and you people think we can relax now....

the war is not over yet....boko haram did not officialy surrendered like biafra did....you guys always forget....
Re: 700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR by bantudra: 11:18pm On Dec 28, 2018
una are putting too much preassure on the army....the army is infiltrated by boko sympatisizers....no money....no pity for your own warriors.....

you nigerians are in for a rough ride....your international enemies are backin boko haram....

the same enemies you love runnin to to cry for help....

army wanted to block this international demons and una started crying again....una dont cry for una own warriors,una are always crying for your enemies....

talkin of ridiculous....

france was sujesting that africans wilfuly accept recolonization and you will have black idiots that have nothing against that....

you are all loosers....!!!!

why dont you all just commit mass harakiri already and spare us una shabby black selfs....!!

1 Like

Re: 700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR by bantudra: 11:25pm On Dec 28, 2018
boko haram is killin our elite warriors and you people dont worry....

with who una wan fight boko haram...??...with only fresh recruits....??...

equip recruits with best weapons and you will still loose....

2 generals lost...high rankin officers lost....

and you people are still not worried....
Re: 700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR by bantudra: 11:32pm On Dec 28, 2018
tahh...!!
Re: 700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR by bantudra: 11:36pm On Dec 28, 2018
what a disgrace on 2 feets....
Re: 700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR by WilsonGideon1: 11:39pm On Dec 28, 2018
ochejoseph:
May God Help us
Pray for our soldiers They need our prayers
Hmmmm
Re: 700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR by biztip: 1:04am On Dec 29, 2018
Kassidy4luv:
BUHARI and all his supporters are useless.

Thunder with electric shock strike them all to DEATH.

Bastard set of people.
buhari does not have real supporters. people who say positive things abt him here are paid commenters. if u want to test buhari popularity ask people in ur community if they will vote for him and u will see DT even buhari himself knows he will lose

2 Likes

Re: 700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR by ofwest47(m): 1:12am On Dec 29, 2018
Sahara reporter Atiku and I P O B sponsored fake news reporter
Re: 700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR by bantudra: 1:52am On Dec 29, 2018
biztip:

buhari does not have real supporters. people who say positive things abt him here are paid commenters. if u want to test buhari popularity ask people in ur community if they will vote for him and u will see DT even buhari himself knows he will lose

keep on provokin us and see if we will not give buhari dictatorial powers....!!

keep on pissin us off....

this boko matter has already passed who is president or political party since 2008....
Re: 700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR by Blankstare(m): 2:25am On Dec 29, 2018
Yes! I support recolonization.
bantudra:
una are putting too much preassure on the army....the army is infiltrated by boko sympatisizers....no money....no pity for your own warriors.....

you nigerians are in for a rough ride....your international enemies are backin boko haram....

the same enemies you love runnin to to cry for help....

army wanted to block this international demons and una started crying again....una dont cry for una own warriors,una are always crying for your enemies....

talkin of ridiculous....

france was sujesting that africans wilfuly accept recolonization and you will have black idiots that have nothing against that....

you are all loosers....!!!!

why dont you all just commit mass harakiri already and spare us una shabby black selfs....!!
Re: 700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR by bantudra: 2:34am On Dec 29, 2018
Blankstare:
Yes! I support recolonization.

your fada...anyways...i dont mind havin you and them as slaves....enjoy...!!
Re: 700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR by tonguengineer(m): 3:30am On Dec 29, 2018
iamJ:
we have to keep up the fight, they are paid to do this, they signed up for it, if you dont want to be in such situations, dont fill the form, simple

those miscreants from the yeast will soon come and blame buhari for this
Am i the one to blame before??

Re: 700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR by Shikini: 4:01am On Dec 29, 2018
baliyubla:
How did BHT get to the stage of rounding up over 2000 of our troops like chickens? The dullard must resign now. There might be no Nigeria by 2019 when the dolt is eventually voted out.
Re: 700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR by dokyOloye: 4:59am On Dec 29, 2018
Dami12345:
I want to volunteer for this deployment.
Is the army accepting volunteers?
Nigeria is not worth fighting for bro.
Re: 700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR by Bridget95(f): 5:37am On Dec 29, 2018
Neddyogu:
Can u blame d policemen who did a Chioma Ajunwa?
When trained men of war are rounded up like cattle, what would become of men of N20?

This boko boys matter tire person joor...
please, How much will it cost me to run to Ghana.
Re: 700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR by pejuakinab: 6:12am On Dec 29, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
Be like i go run leave this my Monguno Job oh embarassed
Wetin u still dey do for that desert? I beg flee
Re: 700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR by Dami12345: 6:39am On Dec 29, 2018
dokyOloye:

Nigeria is not worth fighting for bro.

To you yes.
To me it is.
I have no other country to call my own.
Re: 700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR by naijamerican: 6:43am On Dec 29, 2018
God punish Buahri and his demonic supporters.

1 Like

Re: 700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR by biztip: 7:09am On Dec 29, 2018
bantudra:

keep on provokin us and see if we will not give buhari dictatorial powers....!!

keep on pissin us off....

this boko matter has already passed who is president or political party since 2008....
so DT means he has failed too in keeping d promise of defeating book haram. d wise thingbthen is to resign
Re: 700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR by RevLikeBigYansh: 7:49am On Dec 29, 2018
bantudra:
boko haram is killin our elite warriors and you people dont worry....

with who una wan fight boko haram...??...with only fresh recruits....??...

equip recruits with best weapons and you will still loose....

2 generals lost...high rankin officers lost....

and you people are still not worried....

BH is composed of illiterate northerners drawn from the civilian population.

Your so-called warriors can't win a fight against apprenticed soldiers drawn from the Mai-Ruwa and Mai-Shai class.

That should tell you that the Nigerian army training and operational doctrine is seriously flawed.

BH has exposed the army as fundamentally flawed which needs serious over hauling.

1 Like

Re: 700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR by Shikini: 7:52am On Dec 29, 2018
prinsam30:
and Mr integrity said Boko Haram have been technically defeated OH sorry Degraded I meant to say

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why I Warned Osinbajo – Buhari / $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari / Goodluck Jonathan To Atiku: Beg Obasanjo, Get PDP Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.