Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,075 members, 7,933,623 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 10:14 AM

State Your Reasons Why You Will Or Will Not Vote For Buhari? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Your Reasons Why You Will Or Will Not Vote For Buhari? (2214 Views)

Why The South-east Will Not Vote Buhari / Northerners Will Not Vote For Buhari In 2019 – Shettima / 2019: Why Nigerians Must Not Vote PDP - Tinubu Reveals Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: State Your Reasons Why You Will Or Will Not Vote For Buhari? by FearGodinall: 9:14am On Dec 29, 2018
yarimo:
(1) you are not sure not (WE) of the president identity
(2) you are hungry
(3) you are unemployed
(4) security have improved compare to GOODLUCK jonathan administration
Buhari identity is still raising how no matter how twist it.

You are childish.

Recieving 30k a month doesn't mean you are employed

Which of the security has improved.oh loosing over a thousand uniform men within a month? Here,we are not talking of the civil populace.Really some are caursed.

1 Like

Re: State Your Reasons Why You Will Or Will Not Vote For Buhari? by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 29, 2018
Hizzy:

You're correct but I don't think you know Buhari better than his Wife
persius555:

Should we wait for the previous govt to leave before things get better? Buhari is a tribal bigot
dont get me wrong what I'm saying is that he is a better choice compared to atiku
It is better to crawl in the right direction than to fly in the wrong direction
Re: State Your Reasons Why You Will Or Will Not Vote For Buhari? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 29, 2018
A1PHA:
dont get me wrong what I'm saying is that he is a better choice compared to atiku
It is better to crawl in the right direction than to fly in the wrong direction
When we try Atiku we will know who is better but as for now we haven't tried Atiku yet

2 Likes

Re: State Your Reasons Why You Will Or Will Not Vote For Buhari? by Balyz: 3:03pm On Dec 29, 2018
Strangebuttrue:
reasons I won't vote for him

(1) we are not sure of the president's identity
(2) there is hunger in the land

(3) the unemployment rate in Nigeria is increasing by the day

(4)there is insecurity in the land . people get killed on their farmlands, in their houses and the president is doing nothing about it
You can reserve your 5% vote for the thief and liar, but for the rest of us 95% it's. ...............

Re: State Your Reasons Why You Will Or Will Not Vote For Buhari? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 29, 2018
Hizzy:

When we try Atiku we will know who is better but as for now we haven't tried Atiku yet
someone who was once VP and a very corrupt one
are we ever going to stop reclying past leaders
Re: State Your Reasons Why You Will Or Will Not Vote For Buhari? by Chukapage(m): 8:00pm On Dec 29, 2018
Balyz:
You can reserve your 5% vote for the thief and liar, but for the rest of us 95% it's. ...............
This is one thing I don't like about Nigerian politics its filled with tribalistic miyopic fools..He state his opinion why he won't vote ,why don't you state why you will vote and leave him alone with his opinion and vote ...read the topic give reasons why you will or will not vote Buhari....stop being terribly foolish!!
Re: State Your Reasons Why You Will Or Will Not Vote For Buhari? by tribalmall: 8:17pm On Dec 29, 2018
FearGodinall:

Buhari identity is still raising how no matter how twist it.

You are childish.

Recieving 30k a month doesn't mean you are employed

Which of the security has improved.oh loosing over a thousand uniform men within a month? Here,we are not talking of the civil populace.Really some are caursed.
Why are you Igbos always eternally pained ? The first page is filled with people that said they won’t vote Buhari yet the few ones that chose to you Igbos want to have their head. I will vote Buhari because it is beta than anything PDP can offer. You can go to hell.
Re: State Your Reasons Why You Will Or Will Not Vote For Buhari? by Balyz: 8:31pm On Dec 29, 2018
Chukapage:
This is one thing I don't like about Nigerian politics its filled with tribalistic miyopic fools..He state his opinion why he won't vote ,why don't you state why you will vote and leave him alone with his opinion and vote ...read the topic give reasons why you will or will not vote Buhari....stop being terribly foolish!!
Shut up kiddo and......

Re: State Your Reasons Why You Will Or Will Not Vote For Buhari? by Chukapage(m): 8:33pm On Dec 29, 2018
Balyz:
Shut up kiddo and......
old man keep being intolerant..later you call book haram terrorist ,your the worst terrorist for insulting other people because of their believes,choices and opinions..
Re: State Your Reasons Why You Will Or Will Not Vote For Buhari? by duncun: 8:38pm On Dec 29, 2018
Re: State Your Reasons Why You Will Or Will Not Vote For Buhari? by DMerciful(m): 8:43pm On Dec 29, 2018
Contradicting yourself. You want him to be reelected but undeserving of your vote.....Does this make sense to you?
helinues:
I support the reelection of Buhari but I wont vote/campaign for him. Atiku is not an option.
Re: State Your Reasons Why You Will Or Will Not Vote For Buhari? by DMerciful(m): 8:46pm On Dec 29, 2018
Balyz:

Re: State Your Reasons Why You Will Or Will Not Vote For Buhari? by kadiri3(m): 9:14pm On Dec 29, 2018
SEE THEM NO JOB NO JOB IS LIKE THERE WAS JOB IN GOODLUCK REGIME YEYE PEOPLE MTCHEEEW
Re: State Your Reasons Why You Will Or Will Not Vote For Buhari? by Strangebuttrue(m): 10:00pm On Dec 29, 2018
Balyz:
for Jubril Al sudan
Re: State Your Reasons Why You Will Or Will Not Vote For Buhari? by onubijoe(m): 10:04pm On Dec 29, 2018
1) incompetency

2) injustice

3,)Nepotism

4)Self-centered

5)bigot

Many more if u need
Re: State Your Reasons Why You Will Or Will Not Vote For Buhari? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 30, 2018
[quote author=A1PHA post=74274644] someone who was once VP and a very corrupt one
are we ever going to stop reclying past leaders [/quopte]
I didn't see any corrupt case against him Jeff or Jefferson why didn't Buhari go After him since na now wah he dumped APC that you all are shouting Corruption
Recycling I will support you on that one but as for now there is NO youth that's qualified
Sowore would have contested governorship Election in Lagos b4 talking about president he would have tried to wrestle power from Tinubu
Re: State Your Reasons Why You Will Or Will Not Vote For Buhari? by CharleyBright(m): 1:52pm On Dec 30, 2018
Why should i vote Buhari?
NEVER.

1. Buhari is a tribal bigot, giving appointments to only his kingsmen. We must not continue to have one state or region controlling all govt aparatus as it is happening under Buhari.
2. Buhari is a supporter of killer Fulani Herdsmen that are killing Nigerians
3. Buhari is a Religious fundamentalist.
4. Buhari has agenda to grab lands for his fulani people thru cattle colony. He will forcefully acquire lands in all states if he gets 2nd term.
5. Buhari is incompetent and clueless to manage the economy.
6. Buhari is a tyranny and taking unilateral decisions.
7. Buhari is a big hypocrite claiming to fight corruption. He is looting and allowing his cronies to loot and steal recovered funds.
8. Buhari has created more troubles an controversies than he has solved. The country is better off without him.
9. Buhari doesnt have the minimum qualification to be presidsnt. .
10. Finally, i can never vote Buhari cos i dont kmow if he is Buhari or Jubril.
Re: State Your Reasons Why You Will Or Will Not Vote For Buhari? by xelly: 2:32pm On Dec 30, 2018
inforesource:
Why I am not voting PMB is the same reason I never voted him in 2015. My reasons:
1) He lacks d dynamics of the 21st century leadership skills.
2) He is not proactive. No vision.
3) He does not believe in restructuring.
4) His conflicting identity.
5) He is not in charge of this govt.
6) Too many excuses on why he is failing.
7) Too many deaths in d land.
cool He is killing our democratic processes.
9) No job.
10) Hunger in d land.

I can't even name one thing that Buhari is good at. What ever you can mention, he failed in all. I won't vote for him. If he know he won't improve the country, he would have maintained it the way it was when he came.
Re: State Your Reasons Why You Will Or Will Not Vote For Buhari? by xelly: 2:46pm On Dec 30, 2018
[quote author=Hizzy post=74294687][/quote]

That's why people fail exam. Tell us why you will vote Buhari or why you won't vote him.
Re: State Your Reasons Why You Will Or Will Not Vote For Buhari? by inspbado(m): 3:39pm On Dec 30, 2018
1. He is not a good manager of people and the economy.
2. He is a tribalist.
3. He is not really intellectually sound to lead Nigeria (watched CNN's interview of Kenya's president and I was ashamed how my president paled significantly when compared with the man's articulation and broad grasp of issues).
4. He is a hypocrite who hides under a fake toga of "integrity", meanwhile, he's extremely corrupt!!
5. He is very divisive.
6. He has no policy(s) of moving this country out of the quagmire, all he has are just rhetorics.
7. There a million+ Nigerians better equipped intellectually to manage the country, I would rather give any one of them a chance than vote buhari.
Re: State Your Reasons Why You Will Or Will Not Vote For Buhari? by inspbado(m): 3:49pm On Dec 30, 2018
tribalmall:

Why are you Igbos always eternally pained ? The first page is filled with people that said they won’t vote Buhari yet the few ones that chose to you Igbos want to have their head. I will vote Buhari because it is beta than anything PDP can offer. You can go to hell.

My friend stop all these tribal posturing! Who told you it's only Igbos who are against voting buhari? I'm 101% Yoruba (I'm from irese, ikorodu, Lagos state) and I would be a damn fool to vote buhari again! My father who was a stunch buharist some years ago is now so disappointed in the man, and he doesn't like atiku so he has decided to be apolitical (although I'm working on him to change his mind and exercise his franchise by voting any of the other candidates apart from those 2. So don't be using that worn out strategy of "us against them", here; a lot of Nigerians, Igbo, hausa, ijaw, Yoruba are tired of this government's cluelessness and want it out!!
Re: State Your Reasons Why You Will Or Will Not Vote For Buhari? by xelly: 3:56pm On Dec 30, 2018
A1PHA:
My most preferred candidate
People need to understand that Nigeria's bad state is as a result the mismanagement and corruption that characterized previous government
And voting the same corrupt people again puts Nigeria in deeper shit.
However it seems there is a 'cabal' that Pmb can't/wont fight for reasons unknown and that a Jibrin from Sudan
Is impersonating the 'dead' buhari ( all these are baseless for there is no real evidence)
Nigerians should put sentiments aside and decide what is good for Nigeria in the long run

He has made 3 or more budgets since he came. What did he achieve with them?

He should fix it. The economy in 16yrs looks better than what it is today.
Re: State Your Reasons Why You Will Or Will Not Vote For Buhari? by lilytender: 4:30pm On Dec 30, 2018
1. Lagos-Ibadan Railway is about 90% completed. Now people can work in Lagos and live in Ibadan. If this railway is not conceived and built by Buhari, in the next five years, everyone will be parking their cars in houses and walking to their offices because the holdup will not let you drive to anywhere. With the Lagos-Ibadan Railway, you can leave your house in Ibadan at 6AM and get to Lagos by 7:15AM. If you know Lagos a little, you will know that if you leave your house at Ikorodu or Badagary at 6:AM, you cannot get to Lagos Island before 8:30AM. So, living in Ibadan will be more time and cost effective than living in Ikorodu or Badagary. With time, several companies in Lagos will relocate to Ibadan or open branches in Ibadan. So, Lagos-Ibadan Railway will dicongest Lagos. PDP never dreamt of this for their 16 years of looting.

2. Lagos-Ibadan expressway too is about 70% completed, that is a road whose contract was awarded by Obasanjo. Obasanjo could not do one kilometre of the road, Yar'Adua too could not do half a kilometre of the road. The drunk ineffectual buffoon too started doing eye service on the road when election was few weeks away. He thought we are as stupid as IPOB youths and their lord Nnamdi Cownu. All the money allocated for the construction of the road is in imPatience Jonathan's accounts. So for 16 years, PDP did nothing on the busiest highway in the country.

3. Oyo-Ogbomoso expressway construction has started. Obasanjo and PDP awarded contract for the construction of this road 16 years ago but the budgetted money is currently in Obasanjo's account. Buhari has started work on the road.

4. Atikuloot stated that to deregulate the oil sector, he will sell NNPC after he sold over 50 companies which our founding fathers established to himself and his friends as attested to by Obasanjo . The gods of our land will not let Atikuloot see hood things in his life again.

Re: State Your Reasons Why You Will Or Will Not Vote For Buhari? by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 31, 2018
xelly:

He has made 3 or more budgets since he came. What did he achieve with them?

He should fix it. The economy in 16yrs looks better than what it is today.
Let me explain
Nigeria makes money by selling crude oil
The reason Nigeria had plenty money then was because oil price was high, if at that time Nigeria used the money it made to upgrade other sectors of the economy we will not be having this problem today but they did not

It just happened that during buhari time oil price golbally was low and being Nigeria's main source of revenue Nigeria is not making much.
That's why there is suffering everywhere
That's why Nigeria does not have enough money to serious things now

And that's why buhari keeps blaming past government(which he should stop)
Re: State Your Reasons Why You Will Or Will Not Vote For Buhari? by xelly: 11:46am On Dec 31, 2018
A1PHA:

Let me explain
Nigeria makes money by selling crude oil
The reason Nigeria had plenty money then was because oil price was high, if at that time Nigeria used the money it made to upgrade other sectors of the economy we will not be having this problem today but they did not

It just happened that during buhari time oil price golbally was low and being Nigeria's main source of revenue Nigeria is not making much.
That's why there is suffering everywhere
That's why Nigeria does not have enough money to serious things now

And that's why buhari keeps blaming past government(which he should stop)

Bold sentence is enough for him to resign.

Thank you for accepting the fact that we are suffering, a proof that we need a smart leader not a dull one. One that will irrespective of the available resources, he will make fortune.

Buhari had 150 cattle and for years he still have 150 cattle. This goes to show that if given zillions, he will not make or increase it.

He should just go and rest.
Re: State Your Reasons Why You Will Or Will Not Vote For Buhari? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 31, 2018
xelly:

Bold sentence is enough for him to resign.

Thank you for accepting the fact that we are suffering, a proof that we need a smart leader not a dull one. One that will irrespective of the available resources, he will make fortune.

Buhari had 150 cattle and for years he still have 150 cattle. This goes to show that if given zillions, he will not make or increase it.

He should just go and rest.
I agree that this current administration is not doing very well but atiku is a joke
Bring another person in whose competence there is no doubt and he/she has my support
Re: State Your Reasons Why You Will Or Will Not Vote For Buhari? by xelly: 2:50pm On Dec 31, 2018
A1PHA:

I agree that this current administration is not doing very well but atiku is a joke
Bring another person in whose competence there is no doubt and he/she has my support

How is Atiku a joke? Meanwhile, you have other candidates to support. Buhari is a bad market for Nigeria.
Re: State Your Reasons Why You Will Or Will Not Vote For Buhari? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 31, 2018
xelly:

How is Atiku a joke? Meanwhile, you have other candidates to support. Buhari is a bad market for Nigeria.
All these lies and media stunts that atiku is using to campaign.
What does atiku even have in his lists of achievements to show that he is competent
Mind you that his former boss obj warned against handing Nigeria back to looters
Even the other candidates they have not yet proved that they are capable that are just making noise especially that sowore guy
Re: State Your Reasons Why You Will Or Will Not Vote For Buhari? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 31, 2018
[quote author=Hizzy post=74294687][/quote]
Governor of Lagos State ko why not president of France
As long as he is not licking tinubu's ass he should forget Lagos State

(1) (2) (Reply)

If As A Yoruba You Are Defending Buhari's Coup On Shagari... / Nnamdi Azikwe Vs Obafemi Awolowo Achievement For Their Tribes / I Brought Development To Nigeria, What Did You Bring? — Obasanjo Blast Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.