Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,520 members, 7,898,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 08:27 AM

The Untold Story Of Ruth Kamande: Kenya's Beauty Queen On Death Row - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Untold Story Of Ruth Kamande: Kenya's Beauty Queen On Death Row (1951 Views)

The Unbelievable Transformation Of RUTH KADIRI / Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last / Photos Of Ruth Kadiri's Husband-To-Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Untold Story Of Ruth Kamande: Kenya's Beauty Queen On Death Row by WILLIAMSKECH: 10:30pm On Dec 28, 2018
Ruth Kamande made headlines back in 2015
for two things in particular. One, it was
alleged that she had stabbed her 22-year-old
boyfriend 22 times with a knife and two, Ruth
is stunningly beautiful. Ruth was arrested and
locked up in Lang’ata Women Prisons where
she won the Miss Lang’ata crown in 2016. She
was termed the sexiest prisoner.
Ruth Kamande appeared before the court on
Tuesday where she pleaded guilty to killing
her young lover. The sexy lass told the court
that their argument ensued after she found a
small yellow card from Aids Control
programme showing he was a patient, in his
room.
“Farid told me that he would rather kill me
and himself than have his status exposed
because I realized he was HIV positive, I
stabbed him severally using a kitchen knife,
which fell on my chest from his hands after I
overpowered him after putting my two
thumbs in his eyes to save my life,” she told
the court.
"I killed him in self defense" she said, her death sentence might be overturn into a life imprisonment sentence.

Re: The Untold Story Of Ruth Kamande: Kenya's Beauty Queen On Death Row by WILLIAMSKECH: 10:31pm On Dec 28, 2018
Re: The Untold Story Of Ruth Kamande: Kenya's Beauty Queen On Death Row by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:04pm On Dec 28, 2018
Let them keep her locked up for good....so she doesn't contaminate others with her illness.

Btw OP, it's death ROW, not death roll
Re: The Untold Story Of Ruth Kamande: Kenya's Beauty Queen On Death Row by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 28, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
Let them keep her locked up for good....so she doesn't contaminate others with her illness.

Btw OP, it's death ROW, not death roll
Thanks for correcting the OP.

Now, take your own correction,
if you are patient enough to read the very short thread,
you should have seen that, she is not the one infected with HIV, rather her boyfriend that she killed in 'self defence'!

Now, read the short thread again, this time SLOWLY!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Untold Story Of Ruth Kamande: Kenya's Beauty Queen On Death Row by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:50pm On Dec 28, 2018
TheGreenLand:

Thanks for correcting the OP.

Now, take your own correction,
if you are patient enough to read the very short thread,
you should have seen that, she is not the one infected with HIV, rather her boyfriend that she killed in 'self defence'!

Now, read the short thread again, this time SLOWLY!!

And you seriously think that she stabbed this guy in self defense "TWENTY TWO TIMES"?!?!

Here is a clue: this is a crime of passion (nobody stabs someone 22times in self defense, duh), she just killed him when she found out he was HIV+ and didn't tell her anything while having unprotected sex with her....aka infecting her as well. Case closed!
Re: The Untold Story Of Ruth Kamande: Kenya's Beauty Queen On Death Row by CreepyBlackpool: 12:36am On Dec 29, 2018
How do you stab someone 22 fvcking times in self defence!!

Aunty plz stop lying to the court and to yourself.
You're a cold blooded killer, you're one of us now.smiley
Re: The Untold Story Of Ruth Kamande: Kenya's Beauty Queen On Death Row by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:37am On Dec 29, 2018
Ok...
Re: The Untold Story Of Ruth Kamande: Kenya's Beauty Queen On Death Row by Randy100: 7:52am On Dec 29, 2018
22years stabbed 22 times. The girl is a killer.

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Richest Comedians In Nigeria / Comedian AY Celebrated 'warri Pikin' Not Wife On International Women's Day / Mompha Orders 2020 Rolls-royce Wraith Eagle VIII And Lamborghini URUS SUV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.