Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,682 members, 7,889,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 04:20 AM

Publish Your Shareholders, Shehu Sani Tells Etisalat, Keystone Bank - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Publish Your Shareholders, Shehu Sani Tells Etisalat, Keystone Bank (12543 Views)

National Anthem Can't Unite A Nation, Shehu Sani Tells Tinubu / Debate: Isn't By Force, Leave Buhari Alone - Shehu Sani Tells Nigerians / 'Atiku’s Harassment' : Shehu Sani Tells FG What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Publish Your Shareholders, Shehu Sani Tells Etisalat, Keystone Bank by paparazzi1987(m): 7:30am On Dec 29, 2018
I wish i am the major stakeholder embarassed
Re: Publish Your Shareholders, Shehu Sani Tells Etisalat, Keystone Bank by BeijinDossier: 7:32am On Dec 29, 2018
Good
Re: Publish Your Shareholders, Shehu Sani Tells Etisalat, Keystone Bank by MPESA(m): 7:34am On Dec 29, 2018
Esseite:

You could have even tried to counter his write-up... what concerns sponsored bills with the allegation?

Don't mind the zombie
Re: Publish Your Shareholders, Shehu Sani Tells Etisalat, Keystone Bank by NwaliE01: 7:37am On Dec 29, 2018
life2017:
Shehu Sani is becoming an attention seeker. I don't know why news media are giving him so much attention.

Can someone tell me any revolutionary bill sponsored by Shehu Sani that have been passed into law?
Sometimes I wonder how some people reason in the first place.
Counter his opinion if you feel you have superior idea.
Stop derailing the subject matter here.

1 Like

Re: Publish Your Shareholders, Shehu Sani Tells Etisalat, Keystone Bank by israelmao(m): 7:38am On Dec 29, 2018
Whether to the right or to left.,the most interesting thing is that ,fact is coming out.
Re: Publish Your Shareholders, Shehu Sani Tells Etisalat, Keystone Bank by iamjavadem(m): 7:42am On Dec 29, 2018
Olodo!! Is it Etisalat or 9mobile? Attention seeker.
Re: Publish Your Shareholders, Shehu Sani Tells Etisalat, Keystone Bank by Kobicove(m): 7:43am On Dec 29, 2018
These business establishments are not obligated to publish their list of shareholders unless compelled NY a court of law
Re: Publish Your Shareholders, Shehu Sani Tells Etisalat, Keystone Bank by sanerugwei: 7:54am On Dec 29, 2018
Will he use his name to buy the shares directly if so?
Senseless suggestions from educated illiterates who should know better.
hello proxy...
Was IBB not rumoured to own Glo via Adenuga?
Re: Publish Your Shareholders, Shehu Sani Tells Etisalat, Keystone Bank by Shikini: 7:55am On Dec 29, 2018
Omeokachie:
So you can expose Buhari and rubbish his pseudo integrity abi?

Which anti-corruption agencies are you asking people to send evidence to?
Is it the same EFCC that refused to accept petition against Oshi-omoh-OLE until compelled by the courts only to accept and dump it, or the same agency that has series of Ganduje's videos but Magu refused to even answer question from the media on the investigation, or the same agency that sees no need to make comment on Babachir and Yusuf?

Come Sani, be careful.
Re: Publish Your Shareholders, Shehu Sani Tells Etisalat, Keystone Bank by JuzzJoel: 8:02am On Dec 29, 2018
domino4211:
That is their own cup of teethangry .
I just impregnated my landlord's daughter.
I practically have to sneak in and out of my flat everyday..
How does this nonsense concern me

���
Re: Publish Your Shareholders, Shehu Sani Tells Etisalat, Keystone Bank by Bellotelli: 8:04am On Dec 29, 2018
Rubbish... Hw has it become a crime for families nd friends to own investment... Mtcheeeew
Re: Publish Your Shareholders, Shehu Sani Tells Etisalat, Keystone Bank by kutchs: 8:11am On Dec 29, 2018
sanerugwei:
Will he use his name to buy the shares directly if so?

Senseless suggestions from educated illiterates who should know better.

hello proxy...

Was IBB not rumoured to own Glo via Adenuga?
The allegation by the PDP didn't mention him by name but his family members (who may not necessarily bear the name Buhari), friends and cronies. I know the establishments aren't going to do that except compelled by a court which I know no court is interested in at the moment.
So that leaves us with issue still hanging and we may never know the truth.

As for Sani's other suggestion of submitting evidence to relevant anti corruption agencies, that's how it should be in a country where the agencies aren't partisan. Unfortunately, the EFCC has shown itself to be anything other than an arm of the ruling party. So even if a petition is submitted against a friend of the govt nothing will happen (Oshiomole and Ganduje are good examples).
Re: Publish Your Shareholders, Shehu Sani Tells Etisalat, Keystone Bank by sureheaven(m): 8:16am On Dec 29, 2018
Atiku made allegation without any evidence, this one is responding to it.

Tell Atiku to travel to US and prove to Nigerians he is not a thief as allged then sue keystone bank or get court order to do what you want.
Re: Publish Your Shareholders, Shehu Sani Tells Etisalat, Keystone Bank by Sholaco: 8:22am On Dec 29, 2018
Sani shehu nose poker, publish your constituents project too
Re: Publish Your Shareholders, Shehu Sani Tells Etisalat, Keystone Bank by jp130(m): 8:40am On Dec 29, 2018
Humans, dey is nothing in ones family owni shares in a company or owning majority shares in a company. Somtimes i just need something to use credit atik.. bt i can't find any. Convince nigerians why dey shud vote u n stop making ur opposition candidate more popular by indirectly campaigning for him.
Re: Publish Your Shareholders, Shehu Sani Tells Etisalat, Keystone Bank by Bambambiglo: 8:49am On Dec 29, 2018
Peacemaker5128:
are you referring to Buhari or Jubril from Sudan?

Whatever you jihadist prefare to call him
Re: Publish Your Shareholders, Shehu Sani Tells Etisalat, Keystone Bank by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 29, 2018
life2017:
Shehu Sani is becoming an attention seeker. I don't know why news media are giving him so much attention.

Can someone tell me any revolutionary bill sponsored by Shehu Sani that have been passed into law?

Paid posters are usually senseless. They avoid the topic n start talking another unrelated nonsense
Re: Publish Your Shareholders, Shehu Sani Tells Etisalat, Keystone Bank by AllenSpencer: 9:10am On Dec 29, 2018
NotBeenPaid:

Only you.

TheGreenLand ()
AllenSpencer ()
()

Funny how you try to hide your identities but your mediocrisy and empty brain usually give you away.

Are you hungry?

Re: Publish Your Shareholders, Shehu Sani Tells Etisalat, Keystone Bank by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 29, 2018
Stupid call, what happens to the privacy of some shareholders who wouldn't want that
Re: Publish Your Shareholders, Shehu Sani Tells Etisalat, Keystone Bank by onegig(m): 9:36am On Dec 29, 2018
jossy4joseph:

You are senseless. Someone is asking an organisations to publish their shareholders you said he is seeking for attention. Your mumu never still do

And you guys are mad. If you need to publish names. Go to court and request a subpoena for such information.

A private company does not have any fuc.k..ing business with your useless ignoramouses and their shareholders list are their private concerns.

They aren't a political party and they owe you nothing. Stop destroying businesses with rumours.

Blainz:
Stupid call, what happens to the privacy of some shareholders who wouldn't want that

Don't mind them. Some of these dumb people have never held a single shop or run a biz. So they think it
is how they tout their way around. If it is of national importance. Go to a court and seek the info you need. The court would Grant it if it is merited.

1 Like

Re: Publish Your Shareholders, Shehu Sani Tells Etisalat, Keystone Bank by SarkinYarki: 9:45am On Dec 29, 2018
life2017:

you are not making sense this man
Re: Publish Your Shareholders, Shehu Sani Tells Etisalat, Keystone Bank by tolexy007(m): 9:54am On Dec 29, 2018
Esseite:

You could have even tried to counter his write-up... what concerns sponsored bills with the allegation?

don't b offended, that is how the guy and the rest of other zombies are programmed. he can say anything beyond what has being programmed in his head

1 Like

Re: Publish Your Shareholders, Shehu Sani Tells Etisalat, Keystone Bank by Reptyle(m): 10:08am On Dec 29, 2018
Esseite:
The Peoples Redemption Party member representing Kaduna Central Senatorial District in the National Assembly, Senator Shehu Sani, has challenged the management of the communications giant, Etisalat, and Keystone bank to publish the list of their shareholders without further delay.

The senator through his verified Twitter handle on Friday said such action by the management of the two organisations would put a stop to the controversies surrounding their ownership.

The Atiku Campaign Organisation had through one of their spokespersons, Buba Galadima, alleged on Wednesday that families, associates, and cronies of President Muhammadu Buhari, were the largest shareholders in the two firms.

But Sani said the immediate publication of the firms’ owners, would also save the President, whose integrity was already being called to question, from ridicule.

Sani tweeted, “In view of the moral dust raised by the questions on the shares of the two firms now on the scale of integrity, Etisalat & Keystone should publish the full names of their shareholders, to exhale the billows of smoke and clear the dark clouds hanging over the landscape of our nation.”

In another tweet, the senator urged any Nigerian with concrete evidence of corruption against the family of President Muhammadu Buhari to send such to the relevant anti-corruption agencies in the country for necessary investigations.

He also challenged those accusing the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party in the 2019 general elections, former vice-president Atiku Abubakar, to write a petition to the anti-graft agencies instead of making a noise about it in the media.

He said, “If you have any concrete case of corruption against the ex-VP, forward it to the relevant anti-corruption agency; If you have any concrete case of corruption against the family of Mr. President, forward it to the relevant anti-corruption agency. Else, it’s all about ghosts and shadows.”

https://punchng.com/publish-your-shareholders-shehu-sani-tells-etisalat-keystone-bank/amp/

In saner climes, when you make an allegation, you are expected to back it up with proof.

The onus of proof is always on he that laid the allegation.

It is only in Nigeria that you lay an allegation against someone and that person is then expected to provide proof that he isn't guilty as accused.

Everything in Naija is in reverse order.
Re: Publish Your Shareholders, Shehu Sani Tells Etisalat, Keystone Bank by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 29, 2018
Reptyle:

In saner climes, when you make an allegation, you are expected to back it up with proof.

The onus of proof is always on he that laid the allegation.

It is only in Nigeria that you lay an allegation against someone and that person is then expected to provide proof that he isn't guilty as accused.

Everything in Naija is in reverse order.

He gave you the coys, the number of shares, the amount purchased even went ahead with calling the presidency relatives...

What else do you want? Names?...

Names:
Ganduje? $5m
Sylvia? 46 mansions
Akpabio? N106bn
Maina? $2bn
Babachir? N200m
Oke? $45m
Oshomole? $80m

Whatever happened to those names?
Re: Publish Your Shareholders, Shehu Sani Tells Etisalat, Keystone Bank by Isoni(m): 10:12am On Dec 29, 2018
This is my entry for Cozaglobal #staroftheday challenge. Please like, comment and share. Thank you

https://www.instagram.com/p/Br9h6fXFDtB/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=lssuqhkdv41w

Re: Publish Your Shareholders, Shehu Sani Tells Etisalat, Keystone Bank by Reptyle(m): 11:40am On Dec 29, 2018
Esseite:

He gave you the coys, the number of shares, the amount purchased even went ahead with calling the presidency relatives...

What else do you want? Names?...

Names:
Ganduje? $5m
Sylvia? 46 mansions
Akpabio? N106bn
Maina? $2bn
Babachir? N200m
Oke? $45m
Oshomole? $80m

Whatever happened to those names?

Oh I didn't realise he gave all those pieces of information. Can you please post a link here so I can easily access it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Cautions Against Rubberstamp NASS, Faults Tinubu On Subsidy Removal / EFCC Investigates Aregbesola Over Diverted LG Funds / Hunger Will Soon Vanish – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.