Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,110 members, 7,928,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 01:18 PM

Trinity Would Slap Christ, When He Said My Father Is Greater I - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Trinity Would Slap Christ, When He Said My Father Is Greater I (638 Views)

My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God. / You Follow CHRIST When You Do HIS Will / How Old Was Jesus Christ When Died? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trinity Would Slap Christ, When He Said My Father Is Greater I by cosiocan(m): 7:29am On Dec 29, 2018
GOD IS THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL NOT THE HOLY THREE OR HOLY TRINITY.
Mark 12:29 KJV
And Jesus answered the Scribe, The first of all the commandments is , Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:
Mark 10:18 KJV
And Jesus said unto a man, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but ONE PERSON, that is , God.
John 14:28 KJV
Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: FOR MY FATHER IS GREATER THAN I.
Luke 18:19 KJV
And Jesus said unto a man, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save ONE PERSON, that is , God.
John 20:17 KJV
Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ASCEND UNTO MY FATHER, AND YOUR FATHER; AND TO MY GOD, AND YOUR GOD.
1 Corinthians 8:6 KJV
But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.
Ephesians 4:6 KJV
One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
1 Timothy 2:5 KJV
For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Re: Trinity Would Slap Christ, When He Said My Father Is Greater I by Emusan(m): 11:33am On Dec 29, 2018
cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Late Rev. Lawan Andimi Honored By Real Life Gospel Org. / Winners Chapel To Still Hold Service Tomorrow? / Valid Questions Grown-ups Should Ask Themselves Especially The Sheeple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.