Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,256 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:55 AM

Ojo Apc Candidate Advocates For Sanwo - Olu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojo Apc Candidate Advocates For Sanwo - Olu (689 Views)

Ambode Dumped By Idiat Adebule, Deputy Governor Of Lagos, For Sanwo-olu / Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As APC Bigwigs Settle For Sanwo-Olu - Pulse / Tinubu Instructed Us To Work For Sanwo-olu's Emergence As Governor -APC Elders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ojo Apc Candidate Advocates For Sanwo - Olu by Kakaakinews: 11:16am On Dec 29, 2018
IBA YOUTH DECLARES SUPPORT FOR YMD

- As Durosinmi advocates for PMB/PYO reelection, electing Sanwo-Olu & Hamzat as Lagos state governor and deputy respectively.

** "YMD is a marketable product that you will never regret marketing" - Makinde

** "I am a man of my words, I won't say what I will not do" - Durosinmi

The House of Representatives leading candidate for Ojo Federal Constituency of Lagos State, Omooba Yinka Durosinmi, have said that the only way to the sustenance of a stable Nigeria is by re-electing President Muhammadu Buhari and Professor Yemi Osinbajo SAN as President and Vice - President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria come February 2019.

Addressing the executive members of Igbo elerin youth forum in his campaign office, the former Ojo Council boss and the candidate of the All Progressives Congress for Ojo Federal House of Representatives seat, argued that opposition party have ran out of ideas, thus, fighting the same faulty legacy and laws made by them. YMD as he is fondly called reaffirmed that "the high level of insecurity left by the PDP led government is now surmounted, the obfuscate economy is revived and Nigeria is gradually repairing the bad image the PDP portrayed for sixteen years."

Speaking on the urgent need of more infrastructures in Ojo Federal constituency, the intending federal lawmaker, Omooba Durosinmi, urged the youths to invest with their votes, assuring the constituents that the All Progressives Congress (APC) Lagos Gubernatorial candidate, Mr. Babajide Sanwo - Olu and his deputy Mr. Obafemi Hamzat have identified the needs of the people of Ojo Federal Constituency and the stakeholders will close ranks with concerned bodies to ensure that the needs of the people are met.

Highlighting his agenda for the constituency, Durosinmi said, "I am a man of my words, I don't say what I will not do. Before the first quarter of my emergence, I will ensure that the Youth parliament is established, the biannual conference is held, and other agenda is worked on to reflect the people's will."

While presenting campaign souvenirs to the youths, the Director - General of YMD - ICG, Hon. Bode Makinde, admonish the youths to deliver massively for APC candidates, adding that Omooba Yinka Durosinmi is a presentable candidate and marketable product that any marketer will never regret marketing. He, however, charged the youths to work closely for the victory of the party.

Counting the gains of the youths when Omooba Yinka Durosinmi served as the chairman of Ojo Local Government, the central youth leader of Iba LCDA, Comrade Azeez Adesina, declares the support of the youths for the APC candidate for Ojo Federal Constituency.

Also speaking, one of its leaders, Comrade A. A Adedeji, said the youth will give their all to deliver for Omooba Yinka Durosinmi.

Lauding the Candidate and the Director General of Yinka Murisiq Durosinmi independent campaign group, Hon. Alade Semilu and the entire members of the ICG, Comrade Sanni Hakeem appreciates the inclusion of its members into the ICG, pledging their unflinching supports.

Highlights of the event includes; group photography, exchange of pleasantries and presentation of souvenirs.

Re: Ojo Apc Candidate Advocates For Sanwo - Olu by Kwamecron(m): 11:23am On Dec 29, 2018
Ojo

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Believe South-East Dislike Me - Buhari / The Eagle Has Landed: Nigerians are celebrating as Atiku return from USA / How Saraki Smuggled Atiku Into The U.S.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.