Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:56 AM

Tonto Dikeh Says She's The Only Parent Providing Financially For Her Son. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Says She's The Only Parent Providing Financially For Her Son. (656 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Slams Funke Adesiyan Over Tonto Dikeh, Says She Gets Beaten / Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" / I Want To Cuddle - Tonto Dikeh Says While Battling With Celibacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Says She's The Only Parent Providing Financially For Her Son. by Sportsupdatez: 12:57pm On Dec 29, 2018
Tonto Dikeh has said that, of her son's two parents, she is the only one providing for King Andre financially.She made this claim in an Instagram post where she also promised to do her best and work extra hard to ensure that she makes enough money in the coming year.2019 I have decided to have the best things heaven sends down,DESIGNERS, CARS ,HOUSE,MONEY,CONTRACTS,BACK TO SCHOOL(EDUCATION),FAITH,MEN ETC And for me to do that as a SINGLE AND THE ONLY FINANCIAL BENEFICIARY PARENT TO MY SON I NEED TO WORK EXTRA EXTRA HARD HARD!!2019 IM READY TO START MAKING NEW MONEY...NO PAIN NO GAIN
http://naijaventer..com/2018/12/tonto-dikeh-says-shes-only-parent.html?m=1

Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She's The Only Parent Providing Financially For Her Son. by tsephanyah(f): 1:00pm On Dec 29, 2018
Never put yourself or keep yourself in hell just to prove you can endure it.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She's The Only Parent Providing Financially For Her Son. by Houseofglam7(f): 1:07pm On Dec 29, 2018
We've run outta sympathy woman.
Deal with yo crazy ass life

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She's The Only Parent Providing Financially For Her Son. by UrbanExotica(f): 1:08pm On Dec 29, 2018
eeya
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She's The Only Parent Providing Financially For Her Son. by EmyLeo(m): 1:16pm On Dec 29, 2018
Talking bout playing the role of a victim.. keep on wailing aunty!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She's The Only Parent Providing Financially For Her Son. by festacman(m): 1:16pm On Dec 29, 2018
Tonto my sister, you personally put this cross on your shoulder. Carry it without disturbing our Christmas and New year celebrations. Thanks for understanding. Back to my beer!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She's The Only Parent Providing Financially For Her Son. by tunde705(m): 1:33pm On Dec 29, 2018
This woman just dey make irrelevant post to stay relevant.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She's The Only Parent Providing Financially For Her Son. by Ehiscotch(m): 1:44pm On Dec 29, 2018
"...Single and the only financially beneficiary parent..."

How's the back to school (education) thing working out because you need to work really really really hard on that instead of spending time trying to emphasize a futile point.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She's The Only Parent Providing Financially For Her Son. by CreepyBlackpool: 1:50pm On Dec 29, 2018
this one is just wailing in order to gather public sympathy and financial aid.

Aunty if you're broke go and meet your fellow nollywood hoes let them teach you how to get big gods.

Your attempt to turn the public against churchill has failed once again

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She's The Only Parent Providing Financially For Her Son. by Sportsupdatez: 3:00pm On Dec 29, 2018
Senior man, abeg take am easy now. ☺
CreepyBlackpool:
this one is just wailing in order to gather public sympathy and financial aid.

Aunty if you're broke go and meet your fellow nollywood hoes let them teach you how to get big gods.

Your attempt to turn the public against churchill has failed once again

(1) (Reply)

"Don't Give Up On Finding True LOVE" - Uche Maduagwu Tells Toke Makinwa / Meet The Md/ceo - Licia Integrated Services Ltd / Actress Sindodo Bust Into Tears As Family & Friends Surprise Her On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.