Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,744 members, 7,875,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:46 PM

2019 Our Year Of Divine Presence And Rest. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2019 Our Year Of Divine Presence And Rest. (508 Views)

How To Attract Divine Presence / David Oyedepo To Nigerians: 2020 Is A Year Of Breaking Limits / Enjoying The Divine Presence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2019 Our Year Of Divine Presence And Rest. by Revadebola: 2:37pm On Dec 29, 2018
2019 OUR YEAR OF DIVINE PRESENCE AND REST.

While I was seeking the face of the Lord, He spoke to me that, 2019 is our year of "DIVINE PRESENCE AND REST".

The scripture to back it up is.

Exodus 33:14 (KJV)
"And he said, My presence shall go with thee , and I will give thee rest".

The Presence of God, is the embodiment of His blessings glory, favour, joy, power, protection, victory etc.

These will be your portion with His rest round about you.

The Lord gave me specific instructions for you, key into His package of blessings for you in the year 2019.

2 Chronicles 20:20 (KJV)
"........ Believe in the Lord your God, so shall ye be established; believe his prophets, so shall ye prosper".

The above scripture confirms that God has principles.
If you believe His prophet, you will prosper.

By God's grace, I bring you prophetic instructions that will bring about your prosperity in 2019.

Your part is to obey them.

John 2:5 (KJV)
"His mother saith unto the servants, Whatsoever he saith unto you, do it".

THESE ARE GOD'S INSTRUCTIONS FOR YOU TO OBEY :

(1). You must be genuinely born again.
To be born again means, you repent from all your sins and accept Jesus Christ into your life as your Lord and personal Saviour.

You can audibly or quietly repeat this prayer :

"Oh God, I believe in my heart that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, I repent from all my sins and accept Jesus Christ into my heart and life as my Lord and personal Saviour. Wash away my sins and write my name in Your book of life".

(2). Embark on 7 days night fast to pray on your desires.
That is, you will fast from 4pm till 6am, the following day. that means, you will not eat nor drink anything between these hours.

You will repeat the fast for 7 consecutive nights.

(3). You will activate your faith like the psalmist, by sowing a seed faith offering of whatever you are capable of giving to our ministry.

When you are ready to do this, give us a chat for the bank account details.

Psalm 20:1-3 (KJV)
"The Lord hear thee in the day of trouble; the name of the God of Jacob defend thee; Send thee help from the sanctuary, and strengthen thee out of Zion; Remember all thy offerings, and accept thy burnt sacrifice".

God responses to prayer backed up by faith with offering.

(4). After you have followed the above procedures, chat us the details of your prayer requests on WhatsApp +2349059270030.

Our ministry's intercessory team, will agree with you in prayers.

Matthew 18:19 (KJV)
"Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven".

(5). Then you buy a bottle of anointing oil from anyone and anywhere.

First give me a chat on WhatsApp and I will give you an appointment when I will be able to pray on your bottle of anointing oil.

As the Lord lives, if I be a man of God, as you obey all the above instructions, you will get unusual testimonies in the year 2019.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR Whatsapp, +2349059270030.

Add us on WhatsApp +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS AND THE WhatsApp GROUP YOU BELONG TO.

(1) (Reply)

Forbidden Acts In Catholic / Synagogue Building: Aircraft Flew Too Close Before Collapse / Big Bang Or Big Mum? Which Of The Unborn Twins Is Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.