Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,866 members, 7,889,897 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:18 AM

Like New Samsung Galaxy Note 9 SOLD - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Like New Samsung Galaxy Note 9 SOLD (1173 Views)

Samsung Note 9 (SOLD) / 512GB Samsung Galaxy Note 9 SOLD / SOLD==Samsung Galaxy Note 9==SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Like New Samsung Galaxy Note 9 SOLD by joetoocute: 3:38pm On Dec 29, 2018
Brand New Condition.
Comes with box and accessories.
Number of sims: 1
Ram: 6GB
Rom: 128GB.
No swaps

Re: Like New Samsung Galaxy Note 9 SOLD by joetoocute: 3:44pm On Dec 29, 2018
More pictures

Re: Like New Samsung Galaxy Note 9 SOLD by joetoocute: 6:42pm On Dec 29, 2018
Available
Re: Like New Samsung Galaxy Note 9 SOLD by donshady(m): 8:05pm On Dec 29, 2018
Can I swap with my Samsung s9?
Re: Like New Samsung Galaxy Note 9 SOLD by Abrahamdgreat(m): 11:06pm On Dec 29, 2018
Aw much will I add with a new s9+ with pack and everything
Re: Like New Samsung Galaxy Note 9 SOLD by joetoocute: 2:33pm On Dec 30, 2018
Happy Sunday
Re: Like New Samsung Galaxy Note 9 SOLD by joetoocute: 6:59pm On Dec 30, 2018
Up
Re: Like New Samsung Galaxy Note 9 SOLD by joetoocute: 10:08am On Dec 31, 2018
Available
Re: Like New Samsung Galaxy Note 9 SOLD by joetoocute: 8:02pm On Dec 31, 2018
Up
Re: Like New Samsung Galaxy Note 9 SOLD by shrek4(m): 3:13am On Jan 01, 2019
Does it come with accessories?
Re: Like New Samsung Galaxy Note 9 SOLD by joetoocute: 6:39am On Jan 01, 2019
shrek4:
Does it come with accessories?
Yes, it does
Re: Like New Samsung Galaxy Note 9 SOLD by joetoocute: 2:46pm On Jan 01, 2019
Available..
Re: Like New Samsung Galaxy Note 9 SOLD by joetoocute: 1:02pm On Jan 02, 2019
Sold to a nairalander

1 Like

Re: Like New Samsung Galaxy Note 9 SOLD by shrek4(m): 5:53pm On Jan 15, 2019
joetoocute:
Sold to a nairalander

oga, i bought this phone from you and as i have told you... this phone started misbehaving days after i collected from the proxy you sent.

talking to u responsibily and asking u to find a solution - u suggested i dropped the phone, which is a very stupid assumption because i would know and u would know if i dropped it.

i will post our conversation here for people to read. after which i will do what i have to do... people like u are the reasons people dont trust used items - considering the fact that I have gotten and sold many used items on NL, u are a bad egg. And trust me, u wont like the end of this. When people see unfortunate people roaming aimlessly, they pity them but they have no idea where they erred. If u like change ur number, I will find u and please myself.

mark it.

N.B: I blocked u on whatsapp

Re: Like New Samsung Galaxy Note 9 SOLD by shrek4(m): 5:54pm On Jan 15, 2019
Last

Re: Like New Samsung Galaxy Note 9 SOLD by Abrahamdgreat(m): 8:21pm On Jan 15, 2019
shrek4:

oga, i bought this phone from you and as i have told you... this phone started misbehaving days after i collected from the proxy you sent.

talking to u responsibily and asking u to find a solution - u suggested i dropped the phone, which is a very stupid assumption because i would know and u would know if i dropped it.

i will post our conversation here for people to read. after which i will do what i have to do... people like u are the reasons people dont trust used items - considering the fact that I have gotten and sold many used items on NL, u are a bad egg. And trust me, u wont like the end of this. When people see unfortunate people roaming aimlessly, they pity them but they have no idea where they erred. If u like change ur number, I will find u and please myself.

mark it.

If na brand new shea e still get warranty??
Re: Like New Samsung Galaxy Note 9 SOLD by shrek4(m): 1:25am On Jan 16, 2019
Abrahamdgreat:
If na brand new shea e still get warranty??

I think he is in best place to answer this... phone he claimed is new - the only accessory he gave me was different coloured charger (adapter is black, cable is white), no earpiece, no pen tips nor remover). Box has different serial number from the phone it Carrie's. Yet I paid N220k.
Re: Like New Samsung Galaxy Note 9 SOLD by omoskenso(m): 4:00am On Jan 16, 2019
shrek4:

I think he is in best place to answer this... phone he claimed is new - the only accessory he gave me was different coloured charger (adapter is black, cable is white), no earpiece, no pen tips nor remover). Box has different serial number from the phone it Carrie's. Yet I paid N220k.

The white sticker/barcode @ the back shows it Verizon brand which is a US carrier, their warranty wouldn't work in naija. If you download the proper firmware (Verizon for VZN) and follow instructions with ODIN... it won't brick bro but i understand the fear based on the money involve cheesy

I think he should have said "Mint" or "Open box"... You ur sef no say nor be brand new na undecided
Re: Like New Samsung Galaxy Note 9 SOLD by twinskenny(m): 7:36am On Jan 16, 2019
Does anything happend to screen on transit? Maybe
Re: Like New Samsung Galaxy Note 9 SOLD by Protein0: 7:51am On Jan 16, 2019
shrek4:

You saw the signs that it wasn't new as claimed...
I hope you guys can resolve this amicably tho.
Re: Like New Samsung Galaxy Note 9 SOLD by Protein0: 7:59am On Jan 16, 2019
Joetoocute, I will implore that you join him to find a solution to it.
I know how it feels as a seller but Shit happens but I bliv it's all about how it's handled.

A similar thing (not this bad tho) happened btw omoskenso and I, I was impressed with how he handled it. I didn't return the phone and we both moved ahead and still dealt afterwards.

I've sold a brand new phone in the past only for the buyer to allege unresponsive screen after just 4days of use. It was handled and both of us were cool.

Like I said, shit happens, just try and not just leave him alone to sort it. 220k isn't 220naira. kiss
Re: Like New Samsung Galaxy Note 9 SOLD by joetoocute: 8:05am On Jan 16, 2019
You bought a phone which was in 100% working and cosmetic condition on the 2nd of January(You must have done your check delightly because i checked your profile now and i saw that your are a reseller) Now you claimed phone started malfunctioning few days after and you didn't reach out to me until yesterday because you didn't find my number. Come on, that's a lie from the pit of hell!
I refresh my ad on this platform every day.
I suggested you reinstall the firmware maybe the ish came up as a result an app that was downloaded. You started talking as if you have no idea what i was talking(and you are a reseller o)
See, i will not exchange words with you.
I have sold over 70 phones on NL and no one has ever complained about having issues with items bought from me.
(Read through ALL my threads if you wish to verify)

The earlier you come out straight and tell me what you did to the phone, the better.
Your threats are really funny. I do not need to change my number.
shrek4:

mark it.

Re: Like New Samsung Galaxy Note 9 SOLD by shrek4(m): 8:33am On Jan 16, 2019
joetoocute:

You bought a phone which was in 100% working and cosmetic condition on the 2nd of January(You must have done your check delightly because i checked your profile now and i saw that your are a reseller) Now you claimed phone started malfunctioning few days after and you didn't reach out to me until yesterday because you didn't find my number. Come on, that's a lie from the pit of hell!
I refresh my ad on this platform every day.
I suggested you reinstall the firmware maybe the ish came up as a result an app that was downloaded. You started talking as if you have no idea what i was talking(and you are a reseller o)
See, i will not exchange words with you.
I have sold over 70 phones on NL and no one has ever complained about having issues with items bought from me.
(Read through ALL my threads if you wish to verify)

The earlier you come out straight and tell me what you did to the phone, the better.
Your threats are really funny. I do not need to change my number.

Reseller?

I am tempted to curse you, but I wont. At what point did I tell you I am a reseller? For your info, if I wanted to resell, I wont buy from you, neither would I buy at that price, COMMONSENSE!

Everything u wrote up there is BS... I have to time to drag words with u - if u are honest and sincere about this, arrange a meeting, u would know a phone that has dropped, wont u? And for Samsung at least - a scratch atleast, if the grass body doesnt break (that is), let's meet and you can confirm your claims about me dropping the phone.

The phone is 2 weeks old today - even if u sold it for 50k, u should have some shame and ask to see the phone instead of throwing allegations that aren't.

The fact that you saw several ads on my profile doesnt make me a reseller - that's a foolish assumption... I only come here when I have to buy of sell something I have no use for.

I am done responding to you. I just want people to know how terrible and careless you are with a customer and for a phone that expensive?

Like I said, the phone does the twitching occasionally and I will continue using it like that till i get another phone. But if u knew about this and u deny it - trust me, you are not gonna spend your profits happily and if u have spent it - you will spend the equivalent in 10 folds on a mystery sickness and if I am actually here to tell lies about you but dropped the phone as u claimed, may I encounter such instead.
Re: Like New Samsung Galaxy Note 9 SOLD by shrek4(m): 8:41am On Jan 16, 2019
Protein0:
Joetoocute, I will implore that you join him to find a solution to it.
I know how it feels as a seller but Shit happens but I bliv it's all about how it's handled.

A similar thing (not this bad tho) happened btw omoskenso and I, I was impressed with how he handled it. I didn't return the phone and we both moved ahead and still dealt afterwards.

I've sold a brand new phone in the past only for the buyer to allege unresponsive screen after just 4days of use. It was handled and both of us were cool.

Like I said, shit happens, just try and not just leave him alone to sort it. 220k isn't 220naira. kiss

Thanks bro... much appreciated.

The money isn't the problem, but his continued insinuations that I dropped the phone... I am not a baby and I am very careful with my phones and he isn't the first person I have patronized on NL.. i am not irresponsible as he is... i would own up to my shortcomings and wouldn't have buzzed him if i messed it up. But he has his plans and they are metamorphosising.

Dont waste your time pleading with him.... God bless us.

Thanks again.
Re: Like New Samsung Galaxy Note 9 SOLD by shrek4(m): 8:44am On Jan 16, 2019
Protein0:
You saw the signs that it wasn't new as claimed...
I hope you guys can resolve this amicably tho.

Before I bought it, i knew i was buying a used phone... but in our chats, he claimed it's new and used for few days before I bought it (yet, no accessories, original pack)... I am not fighting over nee or used... but his inconsistencies with the truth.

He will be okay jare.
Re: Like New Samsung Galaxy Note 9 SOLD by shrek4(m): 8:59am On Jan 16, 2019
omoskenso:

The white sticker/barcode @ the back shows it Verizon brand which is a US carrier, their warranty wouldn't work in naija. If you download the proper firmware (Verizon for VZN) and follow instructions with ODIN... it won't brick bro but i understand the fear based on the money involve cheesy

I think he should have said "Mint" or "Open box"... You ur sef no say nor be brand new na undecided

grin grin grin

I know its Verizon, sir. I knew I was buying a used phone (even before I paid). Na him dey talk say the phone was new and fairly used days before I bought it. All that isn't even my business.

If he had not accused me wrongly, we wont be here... he asked me to download the OS (as u suggested), but I have my reasons why I wont do it....

1. If it isn't OTA (Over The Air), it's very risky and chances of bricking are equal to chances of working. Although I have for my phones successfully in the past, but in this case - I want him to take the responsibility.

2. I wont do it because, should it brick - it's my problem and not his. Hence I have to cough up another 100s of naira for another phone which I am not ready for right now and no one will hand me another phone freely, as I dont have another phone and I dont sell phones as the guy assumed.

3. I dont have time for it... I do a 9-5 and I have a family at home... even tho my laptop is at work, i dont have the luxury to do this thing. I am not being arrogant, I am always sincere and I wont shoot myself in the leg to please anyone not worth it.

If he is ready, we should arrange a meeting and he can check to see if I broke the phone...if not, I will continue using it as it is.

I just want to report his attitude and stupid excuses here.

I have been managing the phone and I totally forgot I could get his number here on NL, as i have been engulfed in work and new year activities since resumption of work. I searched my small phone for days cos i thought i saved his number and only remembered about NL yesterday. I reached out to him and he is yarning dust.

Thanks for your time bro, God bless u.

(1) (Reply)

Instant Pay For All Your Itunes & Amazon Gift Card. Deal With A Reputable Vendor / Very Neat Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Dual SIM, Pix, 110k Neg. / Extremely Clean Us Used Dell Core I5-----7000 Series----SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.