Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,121 members, 7,890,725 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:03 PM

Davido: People Wanted To See Me Fail, I Was Sued 4 Days To My Concert - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: People Wanted To See Me Fail, I Was Sued 4 Days To My Concert (27266 Views)

Mr Ibu: I Died And Woke Up After 4 Days - John Okafor / Omotola Amazingly Transforms The Home Of A Widow In 4 Days (photos) / Uriel Oputa Wanted To Look Like Beyonce To The Headies - See Results (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido: People Wanted To See Me Fail, I Was Sued 4 Days To My Concert by millionboi2: 9:51pm On Dec 29, 2018
BlacSmit:
Davido, your immature attitude is pulling you down.
if not for his father,dude4don crash

1 Like

Re: Davido: People Wanted To See Me Fail, I Was Sued 4 Days To My Concert by phekima(m): 9:52pm On Dec 29, 2018
Why can a man be possibly so loud?

2 Likes

Re: Davido: People Wanted To See Me Fail, I Was Sued 4 Days To My Concert by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:52pm On Dec 29, 2018
wisdomremz:

don't carry this attitude to 2019

Re: Davido: People Wanted To See Me Fail, I Was Sued 4 Days To My Concert by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 29, 2018
This is crap. Every artiste has a story such as this after every show.

1 Like

Re: Davido: People Wanted To See Me Fail, I Was Sued 4 Days To My Concert by LifeIsGuhd(f): 9:53pm On Dec 29, 2018
4601CE:
You’re a bastard . Davido
Lmao, but why?
Re: Davido: People Wanted To See Me Fail, I Was Sued 4 Days To My Concert by Cholls(m): 9:54pm On Dec 29, 2018
Re: Davido: People Wanted To See Me Fail, I Was Sued 4 Days To My Concert by Ahmeduana(m): 9:55pm On Dec 29, 2018
mynairaland2018:
So we should feel sorry for u for having incompetent management? cheesy

E-BADY BELLE IS ALLOW!!!

1 Like

Re: Davido: People Wanted To See Me Fail, I Was Sued 4 Days To My Concert by obynno7(m): 9:57pm On Dec 29, 2018
strong man
Re: Davido: People Wanted To See Me Fail, I Was Sued 4 Days To My Concert by UrbanExotica(f): 10:00pm On Dec 29, 2018
BornnAgainChild:
Like for Wizkid
Share for Davido
Kid.Grow up
Re: Davido: People Wanted To See Me Fail, I Was Sued 4 Days To My Concert by klever18(m): 10:07pm On Dec 29, 2018
perruzzi handwritten .

Davido is not educated to right this

3 Likes

Re: Davido: People Wanted To See Me Fail, I Was Sued 4 Days To My Concert by jaxxy(m): 10:08pm On Dec 29, 2018
ItzBIM:
The people that destroyed ur past can’t guarantee your future.

Let’s take it back

Is that why Himself and his vp are both Yoruba? No other region has anyone worthy to be his vp

This is a man who seeks to be president of Nigeria?
Re: Davido: People Wanted To See Me Fail, I Was Sued 4 Days To My Concert by Olajah81: 10:09pm On Dec 29, 2018
U mean we should be frying Beans, abi?

Some pple re senseless
Re: Davido: People Wanted To See Me Fail, I Was Sued 4 Days To My Concert by HomeOfMe(f): 10:10pm On Dec 29, 2018
Made4naijablog:
Davido has taken to his Instagram page to speak on his recently held concert in Lagos state, saying people wanted to see him fail.

The award-winning singer shared some details surrounding his recently held concert, Davido Live in Concert.

He talked about the issues concerning the venue change and may have subtly touched on the controversy with Kizz Daniel’s manager. See what he wrote below;

We only had 12 days to sell tickets and put this Show together! They tried to block me from all avenues !! Left, right and center !! People wanted to see David Fail!

When I came in this industry about 8 years ago at just 17 all I wanted was my video to be played on TV even if it’s only once! From the first time, my first video ‘Back When’ ever played on television till now I haven’t failed!

Don’t get me wrong we’ve cut it close so many times but God always finds a way to save me!. What haven’t they said about David ?? Ehn ?? 6 days before the show they made us switch the venue from Oceanview Grounds to Eko Atlantic

after plenty of preparation and flyers, billboards TV and radio ads, everything! 4 days before this show I was sued by someone (won’t say who) trying to stop my show just because I wouldn’t work with them anymore and wanted to try and do the show by myself. After spending millions!

They said the name ‘City of Davido’ is their idea and because of that I shouldn’t do any show with my own name on the 27th of December. I said Bleep a distraction. How much will it cost to change the name on everything?! Do I have that? Yes! We MOVE!

I changed the name from ‘City of Davido’ to ‘DAVIDO live in concert’. Printed thousands of new tickets! Hundreds of new billboard banners ! LED boards ALL! They STILL went to court 2 days to showday to try and stop the show!! But my God is bigger than them! We beat that shit!

My joy is never to just see myself win but to see other people win. Put people on, put smiles on the faces.. that’s my own joy! Every time I WIN they act like they are blind ! If it’s the other way round Dem go open their Okponu eye like fowl!

WE RISE BY LIFTING OTHERS which I have always done !!! Thank you to all the artists and performers that came through for me and everyone that helped me put this show together!

Thank you to my lawyer, my manager my ever supportive Father and God! In just days we sold the Bleep out ! Over sold sef !!

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/12/people-wanted-to-see-me-fail-i-was-sue-4-days-to-my-concert-davido-reveals/

Davido sure has more enemies than he can ever imagine.
Re: Davido: People Wanted To See Me Fail, I Was Sued 4 Days To My Concert by Samnavy: 10:13pm On Dec 29, 2018
God pass them, You will never fall my brother.

1 Like

Re: Davido: People Wanted To See Me Fail, I Was Sued 4 Days To My Concert by ItzBIM(m): 10:16pm On Dec 29, 2018
jaxxy:

Is that why Himself and his vp are both Yoruba? No other region has anyone worthy to be his vp

This is a man who seeks to be president of Nigeria?

Really that’s your argument??
Anyways sorry to disappoint Dr Rabiu Rufai is from Jigawa

1 Like

Re: Davido: People Wanted To See Me Fail, I Was Sued 4 Days To My Concert by UncletC: 10:18pm On Dec 29, 2018
so after mentioning God up and down here, how many persons have your songs led to Christ? Can't you do your immoral songs without involving God? Repentance is best for you. Repent now Sir..... then the mentioning of God will be proactive.
See, our God is not a God of indecency and lasciviousness... he doesn't bless any act contradicting his precepts and laws.

2 Likes

Re: Davido: People Wanted To See Me Fail, I Was Sued 4 Days To My Concert by jaxxy(m): 10:24pm On Dec 29, 2018
ItzBIM:

Really that’s your argument??
Anyways sorry to disappoint Dr Rabiu Rufai is from Jigawa

Ok sorry for that. I still don’t think he can make anything significant impact unless they form a mega party or coalition. I think him and the other smaller party candidates are not being realistic in their strategy to win Or achieve anything in 2019 elections besides splitting of votes.
Re: Davido: People Wanted To See Me Fail, I Was Sued 4 Days To My Concert by Godsfavour78: 10:27pm On Dec 29, 2018
4601CE:
chisos. So much hate for someone that doesn't and probably won't ever know you exist.(I pity your future) undecided

1 Like

Re: Davido: People Wanted To See Me Fail, I Was Sued 4 Days To My Concert by Onyi22(f): 10:31pm On Dec 29, 2018
4601CE:
But he's richer than ur generation

1 Like

Re: Davido: People Wanted To See Me Fail, I Was Sued 4 Days To My Concert by Ubdavis(m): 10:31pm On Dec 29, 2018
ItzBIM:
The people that destroyed ur past can’t guarantee your future.

Let’s take it back

Look at their miserable faces
Re: Davido: People Wanted To See Me Fail, I Was Sued 4 Days To My Concert by ItzBIM(m): 10:32pm On Dec 29, 2018
jaxxy:

Ok sorry for that. I still don’t think he can make anything significant impact unless they form a mega party or coalition. I think him and the other smaller party candidates are not being realistic in their strategy to win Or achieve anything in 2019 elections besides splitting of votes.

They tried to form a coalition however the other parties were not on the same page.
Now, you can help us by spreading the word for a new revolution in Nigeria.
I’m tired of the same old recycled politicians
I’m sure you are too.
Re: Davido: People Wanted To See Me Fail, I Was Sued 4 Days To My Concert by ItzBIM(m): 10:33pm On Dec 29, 2018
Ubdavis:

Look at their miserable faces
Let’s forget face for now
Are u happy with the way Nigeria is going.
Re: Davido: People Wanted To See Me Fail, I Was Sued 4 Days To My Concert by josielewa(m): 10:36pm On Dec 29, 2018
klever18:
perruzzi handwritten .
Davido is not educated to right this
mr educated i hail oooo
Re: Davido: People Wanted To See Me Fail, I Was Sued 4 Days To My Concert by kiloxtopher(m): 10:44pm On Dec 29, 2018
Vinstel:
Kizz Daniel and crew follow for the ungrateful twats

ungrateful...abi...God will make ur friend treat u dey way davido treated kiss Daniels and his crew..Amen

2 Likes

Re: Davido: People Wanted To See Me Fail, I Was Sued 4 Days To My Concert by abdulaz: 10:44pm On Dec 29, 2018
He should learn from the demise of xxxtentacion.

Nobody be Superman.
Re: Davido: People Wanted To See Me Fail, I Was Sued 4 Days To My Concert by Ayobami7(m): 10:48pm On Dec 29, 2018
好朋友阮德英国加

1 Like

Re: Davido: People Wanted To See Me Fail, I Was Sued 4 Days To My Concert by MobileGees: 10:56pm On Dec 29, 2018
Ayobami7:
好朋友阮德英国加
yeah you are right 100% it happened to me too grin grin

1 Like

Re: Davido: People Wanted To See Me Fail, I Was Sued 4 Days To My Concert by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 29, 2018
tossie101:
It's still ur yoruba brothers they are pained for the fact that you dumped 2 smelly YORUBA gals and went for classy igbo girl .

Who no like better thing?

Must you always put tribal stuff everytime Ni

U really don't know wot happen u shouting igbo

Pls reason not everytime u will b shouting igbo/yoruba

I sha like u sha

I b Yoruba but I love igbo

Lobatan

1 Like

Re: Davido: People Wanted To See Me Fail, I Was Sued 4 Days To My Concert by NoFace101: 11:07pm On Dec 29, 2018
U ar d best davido wink wink
Re: Davido: People Wanted To See Me Fail, I Was Sued 4 Days To My Concert by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 29, 2018
tossie101:
It's still ur yoruba brothers they are pained for the fact that you dumped 2 smelly YORUBA gals and went for classy igbo girl .

arindin, akindanidani omo nna. See didirin, see omo nna.
Re: Davido: People Wanted To See Me Fail, I Was Sued 4 Days To My Concert by BluntBoy(m): 11:19pm On Dec 29, 2018
tossie101:

Shut up, my friend.

You think Yorubas are that tribalistic?

What concerns a Yoruba man with whether Davido refused to wife 2 Yoruba women? We know the tribe(s) which is likely to support their own even if the person is a notorious criminal.
Re: Davido: People Wanted To See Me Fail, I Was Sued 4 Days To My Concert by latexxbro(m): 11:28pm On Dec 29, 2018
BlacSmit:
Davido, your immature attitude is pulling you down.
can u just shut the fvck up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#BBNaija: Ex-Housemates Turn Up For Efe's Video Shoot / Chidinma Ekile Stuns In A Stylish Hooded Blazer / Mercy Aigbe's Son, Juwon Set For Emirates Children's Day Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.