Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,775 members, 7,921,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:14 PM

Please Help A Sister Identify This Disease.. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help A Sister Identify This Disease.. (985 Views)

What's The Name Of This Disease, Is There A Cure?(photos) / How Long Can One Get HIV Accurate Result? Help A Sister / I Have The Feeling To Urinate After Every One Hour, Please Help A Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Sister Identify This Disease.. by Omawumi17(f): 8:30pm On Dec 29, 2018
This is my 16yr old cousin's leg.. It started about 2yrs like a small hard mass and gradually escalated to this hollow painful whitish sore.. It also oozes fluid. We have both medical and traditional means of treatment and have taken her to different places yet no improvement.. We have exhausted time, money and energy. The poor girl can no longer go to school cos she find it difficult to walk with the leg.. We have now resulted to spiritual but its getting worse by the day. Which is why I decide to bring it online just maybe we can find a solution.. If u are a doctor or you know a doctor or even traditional means to cure this recurring ailment. Help a sister. My cousin is depressed right now. Pls any form of assistance ll be appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Please Help A Sister Identify This Disease.. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 29, 2018
sad

I'm deeply sorry she has to go through this but biko write graphic content.

This looks like 'Uku Boot'

Let her not go to churches because they'd just drain your pockets, i've seen a situation like this.

Just search for a very reputed traditional home.

Once again, sorry.
Re: Please Help A Sister Identify This Disease.. by duduade: 8:33pm On Dec 29, 2018
No pictures
Re: Please Help A Sister Identify This Disease.. by sapeleboi(m): 8:34pm On Dec 29, 2018
pls take her to a doctor / hospital there is no doctor here on NL

Re: Please Help A Sister Identify This Disease.. by Abfinest007(m): 8:55pm On Dec 29, 2018
u didn*t pose any pic so hw do we identify it
Re: Please Help A Sister Identify This Disease.. by kunleweb: 8:57pm On Dec 29, 2018
Omawumi17:
This is my 16yr old cousin's leg.. It started about 2yrs like a small hard mass and gradually escalated to this hollow painful whitish sore.. It also oozes fluid. We have both medical and traditional means of treatment and have taken her to different places yet no improvement.. We have exhausted time, money and energy. The poor girl can no longer go to school cos she find it difficult to walk with the leg.. We have now resulted to spiritual but its getting worse by the day. Which is why I decide to bring it online just maybe we can find a solution.. If u are a doctor or you know a doctor or even traditional means to cure this recurring ailment. Help a sister. My cousin is depressed right now. Pls any form of assistance ll be appreciated. Thanks.

Before you give up can i ask you to make one more move? Contact me on WhatsApp let's talk 0818 397 9372
Re: Please Help A Sister Identify This Disease.. by kunleweb: 8:58pm On Dec 29, 2018
sapeleboi:
pls take her to a doctor / hospital there is no doctor here on NL

Clown. You again?

I can help me.get permanent cure if she can bring the girl
Re: Please Help A Sister Identify This Disease.. by sapeleboi(m): 8:59pm On Dec 29, 2018
shocked
kunleweb:

Clown. You again?

I can help me.get permanent cure if she can bring the girl

Re: Please Help A Sister Identify This Disease.. by Omawumi17(f): 9:20pm On Dec 29, 2018
Trying to upload the pix o.
Re: Please Help A Sister Identify This Disease.. by Omawumi17(f): 9:23pm On Dec 29, 2018
Pix 1
Re: Please Help A Sister Identify This Disease.. by Homeboiy: 9:24pm On Dec 29, 2018
Use chrome to upload it
Re: Please Help A Sister Identify This Disease.. by Omawumi17(f): 9:29pm On Dec 29, 2018
Pix 2
Re: Please Help A Sister Identify This Disease.. by bujebudanu1(m): 9:32pm On Dec 29, 2018
Take her to d clinic.i had like same years back.mine was like pores.more than 10 Holes.

Went to the hospital and they said it was leg ulcer/cancer. Can't really remember.
Caused as a result of shoe sharing.

I took one injection and its a story of the past now.
Re: Please Help A Sister Identify This Disease.. by Omawumi17(f): 9:33pm On Dec 29, 2018
Pix 3
Re: Please Help A Sister Identify This Disease.. by Omawumi17(f): 9:36pm On Dec 29, 2018
Pix
Re: Please Help A Sister Identify This Disease.. by dingbang(m): 10:02pm On Dec 29, 2018
shocked
Re: Please Help A Sister Identify This Disease.. by Omawumi17(f): 5:35am On Dec 30, 2018
Can you remember the name and location of the hospital u went then pls?
Re: Please Help A Sister Identify This Disease.. by Healthwise17: 10:56am On Dec 30, 2018
Omawumi17:

Your sister's condition is a serious matter that needs urgent care...

Well, as trained nutritionists firstly we run medical check up on patients using an Advanced Machine which is capable of scanning all the vital organs of the body to reveal any affected parts/imbalances, and other parts of the body that need urgent care.

We then do the products recommendation by recommending appropriate natural food supplements that start work from the cells to cure any disease or ailment completely.

For consultation, you can reach us on this number : 08164269252
Re: Please Help A Sister Identify This Disease.. by Lawrittanneka68(f): 3:14pm On Dec 30, 2018
Omawumi17:
USE ALOE POWER AND DEFENDER TO CLEAN AND APPLY ON IT,IT WILL CLEAR EVERYTHING,IF INTERESTED WHATSAP OR CONTACT THIS NUMBER FOR MORE DETAILS: 08038220168
Re: Please Help A Sister Identify This Disease.. by Hisduchess(f): 7:04pm On Dec 30, 2018
Omawumi17:

this might likely be 'shoe corn' please read it up online.a close relative once had something like this on the foot.she was taking to different places till she was taken to a medical doctor who called it that name.he just prescribed an ointment that we went to head bridge Onitsha and bought.within 1 week the stuff cleared uptill today .infact u can't see even the left over sign on her foot.its just unfortunate that I can't remember the name of the ointment again,firstly because it isn't nafdac registered so we had to find a tout to help us get it when we reached head bridge.cos they don't sell it fiam! cos of fear of nafdac officials.please look that name up and know if ur sis has the same manifestation with her own sore and get back to me so that I can direct u to the hospital here in anambra

may God help you people
Re: Please Help A Sister Identify This Disease.. by Omawumi17(f): 6:56am On Dec 31, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Why Is The Word AMBULANCE Spelt Backwards On Emergency Vehicles? / Wife Abandons Her Husband After He Contracted A Strange Illness (photo) / Chinese Supplements: Do They Really Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.