Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,555 members, 7,972,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 11:33 PM

Nairalnders Pleaae Judge This, Did I Do Something Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalnders Pleaae Judge This, Did I Do Something Wrong? (1417 Views)

Sex With A 19 Year Old Today: Is Something Wrong With Me? / I'm Sexually Attracted To This Girl. Is Something Wrong With Me? / My Christmas Gift To Fellow Nairalnders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalnders Pleaae Judge This, Did I Do Something Wrong? by Raltrending(m): 11:23pm On Dec 29, 2018
Nairalanders judge this case because my friends are making me feel wicked.
I took this girl out from a page on Instagram not because I had so much money but because of the way she has been lamenting that she wants to eat fish,so I took her out to eat fish ,this girl rood me that she has a specific place she eats fish so I reluctantly followed her.

This cat fish for about 7500 I just closed my eyes and bought it for her hopefully that I will eat too,when the fish came,this girl refused me to join her .

The next thing I heard her picking calls and directing people to our location, in 2 minutes 2 girls landed and she introduced them as friends, I welcomed them and they started eating fish ,fish I did not eat.
I watched them closely as they ate and ordered drinks ,I was so very upset.

All I did was send my friend a chat to call me ,so he called me and I pretended to run out to pick call and I just drove to my house and blocked her .

She called and called before I blocked her ,I unblocked her this morning and saw millions of messages, I was hoping to see her message here but so surprised she did not.

Should I apologize.

This is the Page i met her: http://instagram.com/relationship_and_life

Re: Nairalnders Pleaae Judge This, Did I Do Something Wrong? by Techcrunchng(m): 11:29pm On Dec 29, 2018
Did you paid for the fish?
Re: Nairalnders Pleaae Judge This, Did I Do Something Wrong? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 29, 2018
You know the answer to your question already
Re: Nairalnders Pleaae Judge This, Did I Do Something Wrong? by dingbang(m): 11:32pm On Dec 29, 2018
Techcrunchng:
I dont think he paid hence the millions of calls and messages
Re: Nairalnders Pleaae Judge This, Did I Do Something Wrong? by yomi007k(m): 11:32pm On Dec 29, 2018
grin

Talk true make devil shame...

You japa? I carry yansh for u bros.

One crate of anything for u....i hope this story is REAL.

1 Like

Re: Nairalnders Pleaae Judge This, Did I Do Something Wrong? by dingbang(m): 11:33pm On Dec 29, 2018
Why should you apologize for her unethical behaviour?
Re: Nairalnders Pleaae Judge This, Did I Do Something Wrong? by Abortions: 11:34pm On Dec 29, 2018
Techcrunchng:
Ur English Teacher's heartless

2 Likes

Re: Nairalnders Pleaae Judge This, Did I Do Something Wrong? by Kidaholic(m): 11:37pm On Dec 29, 2018
grin grin OK oo! we have heard undecided

Re: Nairalnders Pleaae Judge This, Did I Do Something Wrong? by frankfrancis871: 11:40pm On Dec 29, 2018
sad

1st Timothy 2:12
I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet
Re: Nairalnders Pleaae Judge This, Did I Do Something Wrong? by Larryfest(m): 11:50pm On Dec 29, 2018
You did wrong guy ...that's a real house wife material you just lost so..
Re: Nairalnders Pleaae Judge This, Did I Do Something Wrong? by CreepyBlackpool: 11:53pm On Dec 29, 2018
the girl is mad
her friends are mad
your friends that said you did wrong are mad
the fish too is mad
the seller is mad
you too you're mad for taking a random hoe you met online out sad

2 Likes

Re: Nairalnders Pleaae Judge This, Did I Do Something Wrong? by PurestBoy(m): 12:27am On Dec 30, 2018
Serves her right, when hunter become hunted, that's how most of them lose responsible men because of acts like this. Why should you let a man buy you what you can't afford yourself on the first day.
Re: Nairalnders Pleaae Judge This, Did I Do Something Wrong? by Nobody: 12:34am On Dec 30, 2018
You don't type like someone who can afford 7500 grin

That's my judgement! angry

2 Likes

Re: Nairalnders Pleaae Judge This, Did I Do Something Wrong? by mrphysics(m): 12:55am On Dec 30, 2018
:-
MariaLavina:
You don't type like someone who can afford 7500 grin

That's my judgement! angry

Lol, Money speaks all languages.

Some of the ladies that type like those who can afford 2k subscription on nairaland end up begging a guy for same subscription. In this case, It's not how good one types
Re: Nairalnders Pleaae Judge This, Did I Do Something Wrong? by Nobody: 12:58am On Dec 30, 2018
mrphysics:
:-

Lol, Money speaks all languages.

Some of the ladies that type like those who can afford 2k subscription on nairaland end up begging a guy for same subscription. In this case, It's not how good one types
Mr Advocate, you may appeal to a high court.

Here's my court and my judgement! angry
Re: Nairalnders Pleaae Judge This, Did I Do Something Wrong? by frbona: 12:59am On Dec 30, 2018
yomi007k:
grin

Talk true make devil shame...

You japa? I carry yansh for u bros.

One crate of anything for u....i hope this story is REAL.
I hope pass you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairalnders Pleaae Judge This, Did I Do Something Wrong? by mrphysics(m): 1:01am On Dec 30, 2018
MariaLavina:
Mr Advocate, you may appeal to a high court.

Here's my court and my judgement! angry
Your opinion in this case is irrelevant and dismissed as lacking in merit and logical thinking. You may now go to bed

Re: Nairalnders Pleaae Judge This, Did I Do Something Wrong? by frbona: 1:01am On Dec 30, 2018
Techcrunchng:
I demand to know the addresses of all the English teachers in your life. They deserve an arrest

1 Like

Re: Nairalnders Pleaae Judge This, Did I Do Something Wrong? by Nobody: 1:12am On Dec 30, 2018
mrphysics:

Your opinion in this case is irrelevant and dismissed as lacking in merit and logical thinking. You may now go to bed
who asked you?

1 Like

Re: Nairalnders Pleaae Judge This, Did I Do Something Wrong? by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:33am On Dec 30, 2018
Gist of life!
Re: Nairalnders Pleaae Judge This, Did I Do Something Wrong? by Splinz(m): 1:10pm On Dec 30, 2018
Having heard your prayers, this honourable court hereby rules as follows:

1. The court is pleased with the plaintiff for being such a smart and talented young man.

2. Absolves the plaintiff of any form of wrongdoing.

3. This court seriously frowns and condemns in strong terms the accused level of gluttony, greed and selfishness.

4. Orders that the plaintiff be served with a very big catfish, well grilled together with chips and any drink of his choice. This is to compensate for the injustice suffered at the scene of the crime.

5. And lastly, this court also counsels our young men to be wary of elements as the accused, and to think on their feet as did the plaintiff, when faced with similar challenge.

Court...

Re: Nairalnders Pleaae Judge This, Did I Do Something Wrong? by Techcrunchng(m): 1:13pm On Dec 31, 2018
frbona:
I demand to know the addresses of all the English teachers in your life. They deserve an arrest
it's obvious that you don't have anything to do
Re: Nairalnders Pleaae Judge This, Did I Do Something Wrong? by frbona: 1:33pm On Dec 31, 2018
Techcrunchng:
it's obvious that you don't have anything to do
that your final answer?

(1) (Reply)

Ranting101: Why Is This Country So Hot? / See HIV Destributors Around Looking For Who To Infect With HIV Aids / Marry Your Cousins If You Want To Have Deformed Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.