Stats: 3,173,130 members, 7,887,264 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:17 AM

Ash: I Can Only Sign Autographs On Single Women’s Breasts - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ash: I Can Only Sign Autographs On Single Women’s Breasts (24085 Views)

Etinosa Seen Begging To Take Pictures And Get Autographs From Davido’s DMW Crew / "Am I Finally Famous?" - DJ Cuppy Signs Autographs For The First Time (photo) / I Can Only Sign Autographs On Single Women’s Breasts –ash (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ash: I Can Only Sign Autographs On Single Women’s Breasts by Ogaga87(m): 3:10pm On Dec 30, 2018
Another yeyebrity on the loose

Re: Ash: I Can Only Sign Autographs On Single Women’s Breasts by Oweku: 3:10pm On Dec 30, 2018
Re: Ash: I Can Only Sign Autographs On Single Women’s Breasts by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 30, 2018
If u truely respect married women, u won't do that sh*t:......
fool......
Re: Ash: I Can Only Sign Autographs On Single Women’s Breasts by frank41(m): 3:13pm On Dec 30, 2018
He is a dunce...He has absolutely nothing to offer from all indications.
Re: Ash: I Can Only Sign Autographs On Single Women’s Breasts by tonymyke4life(m): 3:20pm On Dec 30, 2018
Yusuph80:
Abegi who be this one??
Wait lemme ask google!

Name not found shocked
Re: Ash: I Can Only Sign Autographs On Single Women’s Breasts by DaRuud(m): 3:27pm On Dec 30, 2018
Sign here

damiloladuke:
For singer Ash, the only spots he can sign autographs are on single women’s breasts and this is because women rule the world and he enjoys spending time with them.

In an encounter with Sunday Scoop, the Dubai-based singer stated that he usually got music ideas and inspiration from women.

He said,

“We are in a world dominated by women; they are full of emotions and energy. As an artiste, you can never write enough about women.”

The up and coming singer also noted that his female fans had done a lot of crazy things to express their love for his music.

He said:

“There was a time a lady drew a massive tattoo of my name on her arm. If a lady is single and wants me to sign an autograph on her breast, it is not a big deal. But I will never do the same to married women; I respect marriage.”

Describing his music as a combination of soul and afro-pop, he boasted that his music was different from what most people were used to in Nigeria.

“I do music for the love and pleasure of it. I have lived in Dubai for 10 years and I have achieved quite a lot there as a musician. My plan now is to make a big impact on the Nigerian music scene,” he added.

https://lailasnews.com/i-can-only-sign-autographs-on-single-womens-breasts-singer-ash/

Re: Ash: I Can Only Sign Autographs On Single Women’s Breasts by Daeylar(f): 3:28pm On Dec 30, 2018
But that is not what he said in the interview na angry
Clickbait headings are bad. angry
Re: Ash: I Can Only Sign Autographs On Single Women’s Breasts by tolani4real: 3:48pm On Dec 30, 2018
damiloladuke:
For singer Ash, the only spots he can sign autographs are on single women’s breasts and this is because women rule the world and he enjoys spending time with them.

In an encounter with Sunday Scoop, the Dubai-based singer stated that he usually got music ideas and inspiration from women.

He said,

“We are in a world dominated by women; they are full of emotions and energy. As an artiste, you can never write enough about women.”

The up and coming singer also noted that his female fans had done a lot of crazy things to express their love for his music.

He said:

“There was a time a lady drew a massive tattoo of my name on her arm. If a lady is single and wants me to sign an autograph on her breast, it is not a big deal. But I will never do the same to married women; I respect marriage.”

Describing his music as a combination of soul and afro-pop, he boasted that his music was different from what most people were used to in Nigeria.

“I do music for the love and pleasure of it. I have lived in Dubai for 10 years and I have achieved quite a lot there as a musician. My plan now is to make a big impact on the Nigerian music scene,” he added.

https://lailasnews.com/i-can-only-sign-autographs-on-single-womens-breasts-singer-ash/

Everybody is a star
Re: Ash: I Can Only Sign Autographs On Single Women’s Breasts by PapaAdanna: 3:56pm On Dec 30, 2018
Who be this one

I never hear his work before, but I can bet my left ball that he is not good
Re: Ash: I Can Only Sign Autographs On Single Women’s Breasts by Dollypie20(f): 4:02pm On Dec 30, 2018
Akindanidani.... Who your autograph EPP?
Re: Ash: I Can Only Sign Autographs On Single Women’s Breasts by Dollypie20(f): 4:04pm On Dec 30, 2018
Who is he by the way, is he the proposed face for #5,000 note? Shior
Re: Ash: I Can Only Sign Autographs On Single Women’s Breasts by WaffenSS(m): 4:05pm On Dec 30, 2018
Olalan:
And only a lady without self respect would allow a guy sign on her boobs

Unfortunately very few of them have self respect.

You won't believe the number of women who fantasize about sleeping with Davido, Wizkid and co.
Re: Ash: I Can Only Sign Autographs On Single Women’s Breasts by onunwa21(m): 4:17pm On Dec 30, 2018
Wot abt d size of d breast!!!!!? Small, large or extra large
Re: Ash: I Can Only Sign Autographs On Single Women’s Breasts by Ayobami7(m): 4:35pm On Dec 30, 2018
好朋友阮德
Re: Ash: I Can Only Sign Autographs On Single Women’s Breasts by Princezibk: 4:49pm On Dec 30, 2018
The jubril you’ve been looking for
OkunrinOloro:
Who is this one again?
Re: Ash: I Can Only Sign Autographs On Single Women’s Breasts by Princezibk: 4:52pm On Dec 30, 2018
This one too dey carry shoulder ooo... another Dj cuppy inmate,abeg we are tired of listening to whack songs
Re: Ash: I Can Only Sign Autographs On Single Women’s Breasts by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 30, 2018
chei... see ending grin cheesy
thesicilian:

He's a top class celebrity in his hometown.

Court Orders Police To Arrest Hadiza Gabon / Toolz Lovely In Face Print Dress(photo) / 2face Observes 'Spiritual Healing' In Dubai During Vacation (Photos)